The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Queenfisher

I Had A Nightmare! Tbbt Dreams

With all the Amy x Howard talks in the forum, I briefly thought about what if Sheldon matched up with Bernie. When I went to bed I ended up dreaming about it.

The dream went like this:

The four guys were drunk and shirtless. They tried to squeeze together in one bed trying to sleep while talking to each other. Then Sheldon confessed that back then, I think he said college, he had met Bernie and they slept together. (which doesn't make sense since Sheldon is really young when he went to college and couldn't have met Bernie) And then Howard looked at him in shock. And it kind of became clear to them why Bernie and Sheldon don't talk too much.

I was so frickin' happy when I woke up and it wasn't real. I soooo cannot forgive the writers if they do that for realz.

I can't believe I celebrated my 100th post with this nightmare... LOL

EDIT: I was not expecting a lot of people to respond and I didn't know other people had wacky dreams too. If any more of you guys have crazy TBBT dreams, feel free to share~!

Edited by Queenfisher

I don't know what's funnier. This, or Raz's killer broccoli boomerang. I think we should have a thread for wacky TBBT dreams. I once dreamt Sheldon was a clerk stocking shelves in a grocery store and there was a girl hitting on him and I kept chasing him around the aisles going "Don't you dare, Sheldon!!!". But my best one has to be the velcro-bees that kept chasing Majim around and sticking to their clothes. Velcro bees FTW!

That isn't a dream, it's a nightmare.

Same goes for Amy & Howard "bonding" .

I so hope we don't get to see them making out or anything.

• Like 1

I have a frequent nightmare that Sheldon is stuck in some sort of brightly coloured American sitcom…

You do realise you chaps are being a little offensive to Howard and Bernadette? They’re both charming characters, and there’s no reason why their being affixed to your faves in an AU scenario should be in any way considered insulting.

I do understand your upset though. In TBBT land, my two favourite characters are affixed to my two least favourites. Personally I rather LIKE the concept of Howard/Amy, Sheldon/Bernadette. Each to his own though, eh?

I’m finding I have an increasing attachment to Stuart. This may be partially on account of once owning a bookshop that earned bugger-all in terms of cash, but was a hangout for the argumentative and impoverished.

• Like 3

I guess you do have a point Count. I didn't mean to sound offensive, really. I admit that I do like how Amy and Howard interact and if they had been introduced as a canon pairing earlier on, I might've shipped them. But I ship Shamy, so as a Shamy fan it would be a real nightmare for me if Sheldon or Amy ended up with other people (not just to Howard or Bernadette). I agree with you on Stuart, I like him as well. I actually like the idea of him pairing up with Lucy instead of Raj.

• Like 1

I don't know what's funnier. This, or Raz's killer broccoli boomerang. I think we should have a thread for wacky TBBT dreams. I once dreamt Sheldon was a clerk stocking shelves in a grocery store and there was a girl hitting on him and I kept chasing him around the aisles going "Don't you dare, Sheldon!!!". But my best one has to be the velcro-bees that kept chasing Majim around and sticking to their clothes. Velcro bees FTW!

I missed out on the broccoli dream in chat the other day--I came in on the talk about the boomerang, but I don't think I know what led up to it...

I missed out on the broccoli dream in chat the other day--I came in on the talk about the boomerang, but I don't think I know what led up to it...

Raz might be able to explain this better, but basically if I remember correctly, she had a dream that Mayim and Jim were taping a scene in the kitchen where Sheldon was cutting up some broccoli, Mayim forgot her lines and had to walk to the other side of the room to get them out of a cabinet (?!? LOL) and as she was already halfway there, Jim told her her lines and she got angry at him for not telling her sooner. So he picked up a boomerang made of the broccoli he was cutting, threw it to her and killed her.

-The end- 

• Like 3

Raz might be able to explain this better, but basically if I remember correctly, she had a dream that Mayim and Jim were taping a scene in the kitchen where Sheldon was cutting up some broccoli, Mayim forgot her lines and had to walk to the other side of the room to get them out of a cabinet (?!? LOL) and as she was already halfway there, Jim told her her lines and she got angry at him for not telling her sooner. So he picked up a boomerang made of the broccoli he was cutting, threw it to her and killed her.

-The end-

Jajajaaja that looks like a Tarantino movie... love it, lol :)

If SHELDON does not exist, how could he slept with BERNIE!!!!!???????

If SHELDON does not exist, how could he slept with BERNIE!!?? Jajajaja!

Edited by Susana Alcira Cairó

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

If SHELDON does not exist, how could he slept with BERNIE!!!!!???????

If SHELDON does not exist, how could he slept with BERNIE!!?? Jajajaja!

Oh, I once read a very dirty fanfic about it, it was quite.. well, dirty

-The end- 

This post gave me cancer. I'm dying!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA xD

Haha Queen glad you started this it looks fun!! I don't think I ever dreamt of tbbt or at least I don't remember any.

Bernie and Sheldon!!! LOL!!! She is way too scary for him!!! :-p

• Like 2

Hello!  I am going to come out of lurkdom here to share a Shamy dream I had last night, as I've seen others do from time to time....God I wish I could write, I would so do this as a fan dict. 

So it begins with the girls having girls night at Penny's, it seems that it is after Sheldon comes back from his "sabbatical", as the girls are asking Amy how she and Sheldon are doing now that he is back.  Which her reply is they are working their way to being on the same timeline....or something like that I can't really remember clearly.

Anyhow sometime during this conversation Penny get a text from Zack who says as a good ex husband he set up a bachelor party for her new husband at a Burlesque bar he is working at and the guys may need a ride home later as thing were going to get crazy.  So needless to say our wonderful Trio decided that they were going to crash that party, and ended up at said Burlesque bar a little bit tipsy as the wine was already flowing freely.  They somehow managed to find themselves back stage and talked themselves into doing a number cause they are just as "sexy and fun" as the dancers already performing....anyway they get dressed up and its time to start the show and Penny passes out in a pile of costumes and starts snoring which leaves Amy and Bernadette waiting nervously for the curtain to raise...Bernadette ends up running off stage from stage fright and Amy is left alone to do the number.  So out she strolls onto the stage to the tune of FEVER, and her eyes meet Sheldon's disbelieving ones and BAM...she smiles and winks at him and goes for it, and Sheldon's jaw is hanging open like he doesn't know what hit him, but that didn't last for long cause as soon as she removed one of her costume gloves and threw it at his face the crowd starts cheering her he gets up and looking like a weird puppet on string attempting to block or cover the eyes of all the guys at the table with his hands, arms, legs etc all the while telling them to stop looking at her, go look at your own women.....he quickly gave this up and mumbled something about wishing he was an octopus with more hands....then grabs someone's jacket and jumps up on stage where Amy is dancing her little heart out she looks straight at Sheldon and smiles that really great smile...singing to him about how he gives her FEVER!....so you would think he at this point was going to cover her in the jacket and get her off the stage but instead he holds it like a curtain in front of her and calls over his shoulder at the crowd booing him and states that this performance was for his eyes only and proceeded to watch while still trying desperately to stop everyone "ogling his woman"...at this point Amy has reached the climax of her number and starts a tasseled chest shimmy which Sheldon watches with a great big gulp, and wide open eyes only to have one of those lovely tassels fly off of Amy and hits him in the face....Amy says oops guess those little suckers needed more tape with a grin and a wink and Sheldon after freezing and staring down at what was exposed.... then takes the jacket, wraps Amy up in it, hoists her over his shoulder and walks off stage shouting "Show's Over Gentleman!...this little vixen needs her cardigan!"...and that was it...I woke up.  I wish I remembered all the dialog from the dream but alas I do not have that good a memory, although this dream felt like i was watching an actual episode...can't wait to have more and hear all of the different Shamy dreams out there!

• Like 1