The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

7.11 "the Cooper Extraction" (December 12)

Your Episode Rating  

115 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate this episode?

• Excellent
    • Very Good
    • Good
    • Okay
    • Bad
    • Very Bad

Obviously. The reason a lot of people are surprised is that Laurie Metcalf appears in this episode is she'd doing a Broadway play.

So? Just because she is doing something else, doesn't mean she isn't available for TBBT. That isn't a 24/7 job! I bet she has enough time to do a taping for some hours. People are flexible today...

So? Just because she is doing something else, doesn't mean she isn't available for TBBT. That isn't a 24/7 job! I bet she has enough time to do a taping for some hours. People are flexible today...

It's not a 24/7 job, but the only way they can get her in, is with Skype. As I pointed out upstream, the only day off she has is Monday, which makes flying out, doing the taping and then flying back a very difficult thing.

It's not a 24/7 job, but the only way they can get her in, is with Skype. As I pointed out upstream, the only day off she has is Monday, which makes flying out, doing the taping and then flying back a very difficult thing.

I never mentioned that she has to fly to LA for the taping.

I never mentioned that she has to fly to LA for the taping.

I know you didn't, I said the only way to get her in was skype, because of the problems associated with her flying out.

Yay Zack will be back! That makes me very happy! Oh and I`m also very happy to see Sheldons mum again. She´s just awesome.

I agree the more supporting characters the better.  I love Zack and Mary Cooper, Stuart, Professor Proton, Kripke, Wil et al.  They oftentimes say the funniest lines.  I still like to see an episode where Sheldon's mom meets Leonard's mom, but this will do for now :)

I agree the more supporting characters the better. I love Zack and Mary Cooper, Stuart, Professor Proton, Kripke, Wil et al. They oftentimes say the funniest lines. I still like to see an episode where Sheldon's mom meets Leonard's mom, but this will do for now :)

Yeah, a little fight between Beverly and Mary would be great. maybe she realizes what a awful mother she was. but I doubt it. the writers love to humiliate Leonard, and there is no better way than through his mother.

Edited by FileXxX

Yeah, a little fight between Beverly and Mary would be great. maybe she realizes what a awful mother she was. but I doubt it. the writers love to humiliate Leonard, and there is no better way than through his mother.

Even worse when his mother and girlfriend work together to humiliate him. What a nightmare.

I can't imagine what would happen if Mary and Beverly were in the same room together. I expect Leonard would get some sympathy from Mary after the encounter.

Even worse when his mother and girlfriend work together to humiliate him. What a nightmare.

I can't imagine what would happen if Mary and Beverly were in the same room together. I expect Leonard would get some sympathy from Mary after the encounter.

Could actually be a nice episode. Leonard ganging up with Mary and Sheldon ganging up with Beverly.

Could actually be a nice episode. Leonard ganging up with Mary and Sheldon ganging up with Beverly.

But they end up backing up their own mother. I am sure at the end Sheldon would be on Mary's side and Leonard's sentimental nature he would end up backing up his mother. That could be really funny especially if Mary drove Beverly crazy!!! She can do it with Sheldon!!! ;-)

But they end up backing up their own mother. I am sure at the end Sheldon would be on Mary's side and Leonard's sentimental nature he would end up backing up his mother. That could be really funny especially if Mary drove Beverly crazy!!! She can do it with Sheldon!!! ;-)

Mh, I don't think Leonard would back up his mother, after all what happened. She never showed any love to Leonard. I hope he won't invite her to the wedding later.

I really dislike this character and I HOPE there will be an episode that kicks her ass back to New Jersey forever.

Mh, I don't think Leonard would back up his mother, after all what happened. She never showed any love to Leonard. I hope he won't invite her to the wedding later.

I really dislike this character and I HOPE there will be an episode that kicks her ass back to New Jersey forever.

I don't really dislike the character I find her rather funny but she is indeed a crapy mother. I think that deep deep down she may love him but I'm certain that Leonard does love her because she is his mother. Everytime he thinks she may actually want to come closer to him or help him (although she never does) he seems really open and willing to talk to her. Leonard will always love her because for him the mother-son love is given unconditionally no matter if he doesn't get it back. I'm off topic here sorry. :-)

Don't think there will be any real Leonard/Beverley conflict, the subject matters bein discussed are too heavy for a sitcom. She'll be at the wedding, we know that she approves of Penny. I think if they were to get the moms together the two would probably end up unlikely friends in spite of their differences. Mary has a son who is a lot like Beverley, so I'm sure she wouldn't be hard on her. Baranski plays the role to perfection, and I enjoy it when she is on. 

Edited by DaisyJane

I think that deep deep down she may love him

What kind of mother writes a book about her son named "The disappointing child"? On Leonard's side, love would be the last thing I would give to her. I just don't buy it anymore. But that's the wrong section for that...

He did a discussion about an episode that has nothing to do with Beverly end up as yet another "Oh, poor put-upon Leonard whose mother hates him!" thread?

He did a discussion about an episode that has nothing to do with Beverly end up as yet another "Oh, poor put-upon Leonard whose mother hates him!" thread?

We discussed Mary and wondered if there will be a Mary/Beverly meeting some day.

We discussed Mary and wondered if there will be a Mary/Beverly meeting some day.

But once again it turned into a rant about poor Leonard and his unloving mother and how she's so cruel to him and how Penny ganged up with er against him and blah blah blah again.

-"The second day I'm out of town and you're throwing a Christmas party?""

-"Kind of.."

-"How thoughtful!!"

*Knock knock knock* what do you think?? *Knock knock knock* what do you think?? *Knock knock knock* what do you think??

Hahahaha!!!!!!Thank you Chloe you know you're the best!!! :-)

Now the stockings make sense. Remember the twitter pic and how we were trying to figure out why eight stockings and who they belonged to? Stuart is in the promo, and I'd imagine they'd put up Sheldon. Even though he's not there.

link link link. all my proxies don't work for videos

Just get the addon "stealthy" for Firefox. I'll upload it to YouTube now, just wait ;)