Which Character's Personality Do You Have?

BlogWatcher

According to the table I am an INTJ - Amy, however I disagree with their classification.

Sheldon is a P - laid back, flexible and open to change.

Amy is a j - Likes structure, rules and organisation.

I think these are clearly the wrong way around. And so believe that my result should be Sheldon. As I do share a lot of his traits. Except the genius of course.

According to the table I am an INTJ - Amy, however I disagree with their classification.

Sheldon is a P - laid back, flexible and open to change.

Amy is a j - Likes structure, rules and organisation.

I think these are clearly the wrong way around. And so believe that my result should be Sheldon. As I do share a lot of his traits. Except the genius of course.

Yeah, they got the two correct. Sheldon is the one that likes structure. He's the one drawing up those roommate and relationship agreements, his bathroom schedule, his breakfast schedule, ordering his cereals, etc. and a laid back person wouldn't run off to Bozeman MT, dud to a break in or be so uptight about germs.

Amy on the other hand, is willing to change, see season four( started drinking, started socializing, wants more from the relationship, etc. as far as laid back, she's laid back enough robe able to deal with all of Sheldon's quirks, while being able to not to desire to choke the life out of him.

Sheldon can change, but it is neither quick nor willingly.

I'm kind of like Raj Koothrapali

Rich guy with no girlfriend

and worries too much about figure

in fact a little bit metro sexual too

I wish he end up with Lucy

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The chart on this blog breaks the characters down by MBTI Personality types:

http://www.graspingforobjectivity.com/2013/12/big-bang-theory-mbti-chart.html

Which one are you? I'm Leslie Winkle! :-/

The chart on this blog breaks the characters down by MBTI Personality types:

http://www.graspingforobjectivity.com/2013/12/big-bang-theory-mbti-chart.html

Which one are you? I'm Leslie Winkle! :-/

I have to point out a flaw with this chart. Sheldon is a lot more independent than Amy and Amy is very needy and clingy. She is clingy with Penny and she is needy with Sheldon. So I don't understand how you can put her as Independent and not put Sheldon as Independent. Sheldon generally dislikes people and was very picky about who he lives with when he let Leonard move in. He also freaked out when Amy tried moving in with him. So how exactly is Amy the Independent one? 

• 10 months later...

Interesting chart, but I don't agree with all the types they have given to each character. For example, I think Sheldon is, like Amy, an INTJ too, but with some syptoms/traits smiliar to asperger's syndrome - not that I mean he necessarily has it. I'm not sure but maybe I would characterize Leonard and Raj differently as well.  

I've done the MBTI test many, many times (my work likes running it as a team building thing) and I always come back as a definite INTJ, which would make me like Amy. Maybe thats why I identify so much with her. She's my sister from another mother lol

Edited by CaffeineBuzz

• 3 weeks later...