Fringe

DoomedPanda

• 1 month later...

Huge Fringe fan here! Although the acting is far from great in it and I don't like where the Walter Bishop character is going - I mean, it's clear they want him to be the cool-crazy doctor, but they are exaggerating this to a way when the character actually becomes his own parody.

And, oh for god's sake, Leonard Nimoy was part of the cast for some episodes, so of course I watch the series!!! :D

• 4 months later...

walter's so funny. i like the observer, he is very creepy. i liked i season 1 how john scot was haunting oliva, so strange. and leonard nimoy, it was so funny, because i was watching the bit where oliva went through to the other universe and then i heard his distinctive voice and i'm like OH MY GOD ITS SPOCK!!!!

• 3 months later...

It's funny when the show started i lost interest after the first two episodes. Then when season two started I got hooked. So a few months ago I bought season one and I love it. I have to say that I really felt sorry for Walter when Peter left. I am also a huge xfiles fan so...