The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tx-fictionqueen

The Extraction Clause (Shamy Fan Fic)

It happened, guys. The 7.11 promo was so bereft of Shamy that it tossed me into a sea of feels and made me write this one-shot. Enjoy. 

Sheldon and Amy spend an evening together before he departs in the morning to spend Christmas in Texas. Inspired by the 30-second promo for episode 7.11 “The Cooper Extraction”. (NO spoilers) Rated M for a reason, so keep that in mind.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9916921/1/The-Extraction-Clause

• Like 2

Hmm already left a feedback on FF, but I'll post it here too.

I liked the teasing part the most, didn't want it to end.

The actual act wasn't bad, but couldn't compare to the teasing part, and the ending.

I just thought that after he admitted on skype he missed her, he would fly back, not still take the train.

• Like 1

Oh tx you love me!!!!! I was thinking to ask you to write a Shamy story that is not AU. I am so happy about that one-shot!!!!! It was so incredibly hot.. You know you want to write more hot Shamy!!!! :-D

• Like 2

Hmm already left a feedback on FF, but I'll post it here too.

I liked the teasing part the most, didn't want it to end

The actual act wasn't bad, but couldn't compare to the teasing part, and the ending.

I just thought that after he admitted on skype he missed her, he would fly back, not still take the train.

Because Sheldon loves trains! LOL! No, I understand, and I did think about having him fly back to Amy but I thought it was better to give both Amy and Sheldon something to look forward to instead of BAM Sheldon on the door step. "The suspense is terrible, I hope it lasts." ;) I guess the ending I was trying to convey was not only gratification with their feelings but also to depict hope for their future together! I hope I did that effectively! And yes, I LOVED writing the 'teasing' scenes because sometimes, the foreplay is much more sexier than the act itself. And for Shamy's first time, I had to write it as awkward and very minimal fanfare as they were both virgins and first timers aren't pros! Haha. Thanks so much for reading and your wonderful review Chiany, as always!!

Oh tx you love me!!!!! I was thinking to ask you to write a Shamy story that is not AU. I am so happy about that one-shot!!!!! It was so incredibly hot.. You know you want to write more hot Shamy!!!! :-D

Thank you Cecilia! I LOVED writing this one shot, it might be my favorite out of all my stories simply because I love how Amy makes Sheldon realize that HE is waiting for HER as well. Believe me, I get just as emotionally invested in the characters I write as the reader does lol. It's almost as if they have a life of their own, I can't control it! I just write it ;) Trust me, I definitely have more non-AU Shamy ideas to write! Soon as time permits :/ Thanks so much for reviewing :D Edited by tx-fictionqueen
  • Like 1

You know you want to write more hot Shamy!!!! :-D

Agreed, but now its Moving pictures time!! (I hope you don't have a writers block when it comes to that story).

• Like 2

Agreed, but now its Moving pictures time!! (I hope you don't have a writers block when it comes to that story).

Nope, no writer's block, just time constraints. This one shot was written while my economics book was still open in my lap it was just a short break. Plus MP takes more research and finesse which is why I want to finish my finals first before updating. I'll be done tomorrow, yay!

• Like 1

Tx first you finish your finals(kick ass girl ;-) ) then PARTY and then write!!! Of course there is always a chance that you're idea of party is writing. Sometimes it was for me!!! ;-) And I know how these characters like to take matters in their own hands. At some point they lead you you don't lead them anymore!!!!

Edited by Cecilia
  • Like 1

Tx first you finish your finals(kick ass girl ;-) ) then PARTY and then write!!! Of course there is always a chance that you're idea of party is writing. Sometimes it was for me!!! ;-) And I know how these characters like to take matters in their own hands. At some point they lead you you don't lead them anymore!!!!

you know me too well! LOL thanks Cecilia. Thanks everybody!

Nope, no writer's block, just time constraints. This one shot was written while my economics book was still open in my lap it was just a short break. Plus MP takes more research and finesse which is why I want to finish my finals first before updating. I'll be done tomorrow, yay!

You wrote THIS in a short break with your study book in your lap!!!! (That's me back to the impotent glowering while I deliberate on how I both love and hate you; my mouth's like a cat's arse.)

• Like 2