Tbbt - Fill In The Blank

Doctor Aragonto

Straightforward game. You will be given a quote from the show with a word/part missing. You simply have to fill it in. Then post your own and so on....

Let's begin...

"Last night I was strong armed into an evening of harp music and spooning with an emotional Amy Farrah Fowler. This on a night that I had originally designated for solving the space time geometry in higher spin gravity and BLANK."

I can't find YOUR quote between Berni and Penny, I only found one where Penny describes the air temp, breeze etc.

It upsets Sheldon when you play with the _______.

OH YEAH, "And hydrogen and oxygen and nitrogen and rhenium."

OBTW I have NO problem cheating by Wikiing up the answers !! 

I can't find YOUR quote between Berni and Penny, I only found one where Penny describes the air temp, breeze etc.

It upsets Sheldon when you play with the _______.

OH YEAH, "And hydrogen and oxygen and nitrogen and rhenium."

OBTW I have NO problem cheating by Wikiing up the answers !! 

Mine was from the Gorilla Experiment. In the first scene Bernadette comes over and tries to sit in Sheldon's spot, and Penny explains.

"Oh no, no, you see, in the winter, that seat is close enough to the radiator so that he’s warm, yet not so close that he sweats. In the summer, it’s directly in the path of a cross-breeze created by opening windows there and there. It faces the television at an angle that isn’t direct, so he can still talk to everybody, yet not so wide that the picture looks distorted."

Oh and I don't have a problem cheating either, I looked this up online to get the wording exactly right.

Also I had to look up yours as "homo habilis"

"No she chose to have a home birth because she wants to live in the stone age and a BLANK wasn't available"