The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Doctor Aragonto

Tbbt - Fill In The Blank

I know she almosts says manipulative but I don't think she says the whole word, but with all the blank spaces you have I'm going to go with manipulative.

"Are you sure your moth like personality won't be drawn to this  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _    _ _ _ _ that is myself?"

Snow White

"The _ _ _ _ _ _  told us little Neo was the one."

oracle

"I'm saying believe in magic, you _ _ _ _ _ _!"

strawberry quick

"That's different, I'm not going to the mall with someone dressed like a dumb _ _ _ _ _    _ _ _ _"

strawberry quick

"That's different, I'm not going to the mall with someone dressed like a dumb _ _ _ _ _    _ _ _ _"

space bear.

Ah Sweden. Yeah, home of my _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _ and uh, second favorite meatball.

favorite Muppet.

"For general education purposes or has she acquired a bar stool dipped in _ _ _ _ _ _ _?"

favorite Muppet.

"For general education purposes or has she acquired a bar stool dipped in _ _ _ _ _ _ _?"

Cholera

"The TV is gone. Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! ... It's alright, they didn't take my _ _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _."

Edited by denajeanx

Chocolate chip

"Okay, let's get clear on something, we are just going to tell this guy to transfer all of your stuff back into your account and then be on our way. No ones _ _ _ ' _ _ _ _ _ _ _ anybody!"

Edit and hint: If you're not a Star Trek fan, you will probably need to Google the spelling ;)

Edited by denajeanx

bat'lething

I knew the episode, I knew the scene, I knew who said it, but I didn't know how to spell it or even what it is. I only recently became a fan of Star Trek. I just finished season 2 of the orginial series so I don't think I'm quite there yet. lol That was a good one though. :)

Singing:

"I'm wanted. I'm wanted. Wanted. _ _ _ _    or    _ _ _ _ _ "

shield.

Oh man it cracks me up, how we all almost always pick Amy quotes. It's hard not to, she has the best lines. :)

"Nonsense I look like a  _ _ _ _ _     _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _"

• Like 1

Aha=)

train conductor

"There are certain things that say to the wotld, I have a boyfriend, and he's not made up. Matching costumes, hickeys and _ _ _   _ _ _ _ _."

I'm not sure there is the right amount of"_" !

In Series 3, Episode 10, The Gorilla Experiment, Penny says "Not for six hundred years."

"It's like a little laser show that _ _ _ _ _ all over the place." 

mine was 2600 years. That was what I was looking for. :)

I think yours is poops

"I've been training in the field of neurobiology for 12 years, you've been here for 3 hours and you spent one of them in the _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _"

Yes you were right.

hysterical woman

"Self respect and a hymen are better than _ _ _ _ _ _ _ and _ _ _.    Love mom"

Friends and fun

"Granted, Penny, your secondary sexual characteristics are reasonably bodacious, but Priya is highly educated, she's an accomplished professional, and she comes from the culture that literally wrote the book on neat ways to have sex. Whereas you, on the other hand, are a community college dropout who comes from the culture that wrote the book on _ _ _ _ _ _ _   _ _ _ _."