The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DoomedPanda

Season 3 Guest Star Announced *spoiler*

Didn't see this on here yet but....

Wil Wheaton from Star Trek The Next Generation has let slip on Twitter that he will be appearing as a guest in The Big Bang Theory at some point his tweet said

An announcement of extraordinary magnitude: I will be on an episode of #thebigbangtheory this season. That's all I'm allowed to say. GLEE!

OMG, Sheldon's gonna have 5 orgasms when he sees him o_o This shall be funny xD I bet his reaction will be even better then when he got the autograph on BIGH xD

Tststs, Waffles, we're talking about SHELDON :icon_wink: I think it's rather likely that his head will burst, because he won't know how to let out all the overflowing emotions... well, IF he plays himself.

Btw... Who IS he anyway? xD I've neven seen Star Treck xD I'm more of an "anime/books nerd" ._. Well, whoever he is I'm sure he'll be playing himself xD It's just too good to be wasted xD

LOL... Wil Wheaton played Wesley Crusher on TNG... one the of the most hated characters in trek.. I wouldn't' be surprised if the guys hate him.

I don't think the guys are stupid enough to hate the actor that plays the character they hate o.O Most people who do that are either old people or Harry Potter fans xD

Hey, Waffles, never seen a Star Trek movie? I highly recommend it, for example "The voyage home" (Sheldon's and my favourite), I absolutely love the Spock character, he's very Sheldon-like!! Interesting thought, that the guys might not like Will... Harry Potter fans dislike actors because of mean characters?? Who are you talking about, Waffles?

Well, at least brasilian Harry Potter fans do o_o Here people could shot Liu Leung just because Cho Chang is a bitch xD Same goes for the blondie that played Lavander in the last movie. And it goes the other way arround too! People actually started to hate Hermione just because Emma is a slut xD I though it happend all arround the world o_o' But I think people have stoped doing that now..... Well, at least I never did xD But then again, I think Sheldon it's too logical to hate the actor xD And btw, is Star Trek a TV series or a movie series? o_o'' *noob*

Well, at least brasilian Harry Potter fans do o_o Here people could shot Liu Leung just because Cho Chang is a bitch xD Same goes for the blondie that played Lavander in the last movie. And it goes the other way arround too! People actually started to hate Hermione just because Emma is a slut xD I though it happend all arround the world o_o' But I think people have stoped doing that now..... Well, at least I never did xD

But then again, I think Sheldon it's too logical to hate the actor xD

And btw, is Star Trek a TV series or a movie series? o_o'' *noob*

both. and actually it's several tv series

And btw, is Star Trek a TV series or a movie series? o_o'' *noob*

Oh boy :icon_confused:

Have a look at our Wiki page here: http://wiki.the-big-bang-theory.com/wiki/Star_Trek

I must admit, I knew the names and the character Spock, but had never seen any of the movies until one year ago. My friend almost dropped-dead when he found out. Then I watched the movies (starting with "The Voyage Home"), and then TOS, and now I love it! Spock is very similar to Sheldon (Nimoy is just not quite as sexy as Jim), just that Star Trek is a science fiction show and not a comedy, but maybe you'll like him, Waffles :icon_wink:

Yeah, I need to finish up some animes frist but I'm definitely gonna watch it sometime xD I already wanted to, because I was feeling like the jokes I didn't get form the show were probably from ST xD And hey! It takes a lot of guts to admit in THIS forum that I didn't watch Star Trek, so don't you guys dare to mock me u.u

And hey! It takes a lot of guts to admit in THIS forum that I didn't watch Star Trek, so don't you guys dare to mock me u.u

We'd never ever! I also admitted that I just recently discovered it. It's never too late to join the quest to become the perfect nerd :icon_mrgreen: