The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LeaGold

Majim Thread

I WANT A SHAMY/MAJIM PHOTOSHOOT SO BAD I WOULD SELL MY CATS.

I WOULD RENT MY WOMB OUT IF THEY DID A PHOTOSHOOT TOGETHER

Ok this thread is getting weird fast... :)

• Like 4

I really want a Shamy/MaJim photo shoot as well.  I hope, now that they have been showing up on so many "memorable" lists and "best in tV history" lists that WB and CBS will get more serious about putting them in some photos together.   I am going to tweet the CBS and WB PR reps and ask them for a photoshoot.  :laugh:   Can't hurt, right?  :girlwink:

• Like 7

There really couldn't be any better time than right now for that Photoshoot. Since both Mayim and Jim both are in the spotlight right now, not just because of the major publicity from the kiss, but also with Mayim with her book and Jim about to host SNL.

• Like 6

There really couldn't be any better time than right now for that Photoshoot. Since both Mayim and Jim both are in the spotlight right now, not just because of the major publicity from the kiss, but also with Mayim with her book and Jim about to host SNL.

Agree.   I just tweeted the PR person and Heather both.   Maybe if others do the same they will start to get the message we want a photo shoot.  LOL!

• Like 5

Let's say there is a photoshoot coming up. I wonder what kind of poses would they do..?

If the purpose of the photoshoot is to "sell" Sheldon and Amy but as Jim and Mayim.. what kind of cuteness would we get to see..? No doubt that Jim and Mayim would like stuff as handholding, stare happily at each other and her sitting in his lap and that kind of stuff. But if the purpose would be to sell Sheldon and Amy they might not want to take it that far to not send out wrong messages.. but idk maybe they dont think like that at all and just go crazy with them :p... I would love some sort of theme!

Edited by Jaime
  • Like 4

After that SIK, I just totally felt that couldn't stem from nothing. You could just feel adoration feels all over that which I thought would be impossible if they were simply professional in real life. While sure, good acting would bring fantastic results in a scene, but that SIK was just another level. there has to be some sort of magnetism to be able to pull that off. 

• Like 7

I think its clear to say that wanmeii is infected!

Welcome to the Majim-swamp!

You're never getting out.

Edited by Jaime
  • Like 7

I will be honest and say that I knew the SIK will definitely come (I actually thought we'd get to see it Season 6). Felt like having it during Season 7 was kinda late but well, it was TOTALLY worth the wait. Always have adored Jim Parsons but maybe because I always knew he was gay which is why I didn't expect the kiss to be so romantic. Knew it was gonna be hot (Neil Patrick always had steamy kisses!) but the level of romance in the air during that kiss was SO OFF THE ROOF. Made me think there should be some kind of palpable chemistry even in real life for that to be possible. 

• Like 4

I will be honest and say that I knew the SIK will definitely come (I actually thought we'd get to see it Season 6). Felt like having it during Season 7 was kinda late but well, it was TOTALLY worth the wait. Always have adored Jim Parsons but maybe because I always knew he was gay which is why I didn't expect the kiss to be so romantic. Knew it was gonna be hot (Neil Patrick always had steamy kisses!) but the level of romance in the air during that kiss was SO OFF THE ROOF. Made me think there should be some kind of palpable chemistry even in real life for that to be possible. 

Welcome. As stated you're never getting out.  Thought I'd link you to this video just in case you had never seen it.

Sheldon/Amy   Jim/Mayim  = chemistry

Edited by dessertisserved
  • Like 4

OMG they're soooo cute.

I know Jim is seeing someone else and Mayim's focused on her kids but I so love the BFF chemistry going on. I can totally feel how much they adore each other!

• Like 9

OMG they're soooo cute.

I know Jim is seeing someone else and Mayim's focused on her kids but I so love the BFF chemistry going on. I can totally feel how much they adore each other!

Yup, definitely bitten!!

• Like 3

I would LOVE to see Jim and Mayim have a photo shoot like the Rollingstone one Gillian Anderson and David Duchovny did when the X Files was on. Then....I would love to read the blog that Mayim posts about the photo shoot after the pictures are released. With Mayim's modesty, I would even be okay if he was shirtless and she was wearing his Flash shirt. Too many feels think about it. 

http://assets-s3.rollingstone.com/assets/images/music/2009/galleries/tv-on-the-cover-of-rolling-stone/tv-on-the-cover-734-david-duchovny-gillian-anderson-77128/500x595/26545580-26545582-large.jpg

• Like 8

I would LOVE to see Jim and Mayim have a photo shoot like the Rollingstone one Gillian Anderson and David Duchovny did when the X Files was on. Then....I would love to read the blog that Mayim posts about the photo shoot after the pictures are released. With Mayim's modesty, I would even be okay if he was shirtless and she was wearing his Flash shirt. Too many feels think about it. 

http://assets-s3.rollingstone.com/assets/images/music/2009/galleries/tv-on-the-cover-of-rolling-stone/tv-on-the-cover-734-david-duchovny-gillian-anderson-77128/500x595/26545580-26545582-large.jpg

I don't know if any of you guys read the magazine Dazed and Confused but I think it would great if MaJim would do a spread for that magazine. Their shoots are always original, risque without the need to sacrifice modesty which I think would work very well for both parties especially Mayim.

Themes would be like this:

dazed-im-seulong-goo-hara-1.jpg

tumblr_mbg8zg2J7b1qap42qo1_500_zpsf588ca

2ytqv0h.jpg

SORRY JUST SO EXCITED!

• Like 4

Seeing these photos makes me want to see Shamy go on a bike ride together (Or MaJim go on a ride together) :girlwink:

tumblr_mff0excQkz1r0znoto1_500.jpgtumblr_mff0excQkz1r0znoto2_500.jpg

Credit goes to Sursonica on those edits. It's what happens when the fans don't get what we want they go out and create.  Luckily the Shamy fandom has some very talented and creative artists. :girldance:

• Like 3

Credit goes to Sursonica on those edits. It's what happens when the fans don't get what we want they go out and create.  Luckily the Shamy fandom has some very talented and creative artists. :girldance:

Yes, sorry Yani, I didn't realize those were your edits.  But thanks for  the edits! :tender:

• Like 1

Love the cute, flirty look Jim is giving Mayim here:

tumblr_mm6gdfpCrq1qcqxh7o2_500.jpg

He really does know how to get her (or at least us ;) ) such a flirt he is :D

• Like 2