Majim Thread

LeaGold

Based on Mayim's scheduled interviews this week in NYC, and Jim's rehearsals for SNL this week in NYC, maybe we will get a Majim photo or two instagramed from Mayim. They do like to meet up, so they probably will. Mayim was Instagram happy yesterday, so maybe that will continue.

On a side note, she will probably need a huge hug from him after she does the Howard Stern show. I don't see how that interview could possibly go well for her. I hope I'm wrong, but that man is so mean, crude, and has no boundaries. Let's hope Jim will be there for her afterwards.

• Like 4

I only knew Stern from reputation, as does Mayim.

So if she fears that, she shouldn't have accepted.

I have no doubt she can hold her own, but if not, she can do a Sheldon (as he did with at Ira Flatow) and storm out ;)

But I hope Majim meet up and share it with us.

• Like 1

I only knew Stern from reputation, as does Mayim.

So if she fears that, she shouldn't have accepted.

I have no doubt she can hold her own, but if not, she can do a Sheldon (as he did with at Ira Flatow) and storm out ;)

But I hope Majim meet up and share it with us.

I honestly can't believe she accepted the Howard Stern interview. I've listened to his show off and on through out many years, and there is nothing he won't say or ask of his guests. Howard is a double edged sword, he is a huge risk, but also has a huge fan base as well. Some actors will give topics that they won't discuss in interviews beforehand, but Howard doesn't abide by that. Maybe I'm the only one worried for her. I'm just glad her BFF Jim will be in the same city if she needs support.

• Like 6

I honestly can't believe she accepted the Howard Stern interview. I've listened to his show off and on through out many years, and there is nothing he won't say or ask of his guests. Howard is a double edged sword, he is a huge risk, but also has a huge fan base as well. Some actors will give topics that they won't discuss in interviews beforehand, but Howard doesn't abide by that. Maybe I'm the only one worried for her. I'm just glad her BFF Jim will be in the same city if she needs support.

I never knew who is this Howard Stern, and never watched the show, but now you make me worried too. I hope, it'll be OK for her. That's all I want.

• Like 1

I'm surprised too.  He really doesn't care about boundaries and may not talk about her book at all even though she booked it to promote the book. I just can't understand what part of his demo translates into vegan cookbook sales.  Then again that Farmer's Dating service also has me confused on their target audience too.  Those commercial's pop up during the strangest broadcasts.

farmersonly.jpg

If anything Howard Stern may get something out of her that we didn't know because I doubt it will be a standard interview.  I will be sending her cyber hugs and prayers all day.  :blackeye:

• Like 1

I am sure Mayim is well aware of Howard and his non-conventional style of interviews.  I am sure she is aware that he will put out anything on the table and she will be prepared.  Her publicist is good and I am certain has probably been already preparing her.   But I do think sending her prayers and happy thoughts right now will be very good.   I agree with Dessert, we probably will learn something that she never expected to be discussing and that might be interesting.   One thing many of you may not realize is that Howard has been a vegetarian for a while and has gone vegan since 2010.   So it could be that he will actually ask her about her book :shok: .   I know, not expected, right?   But perhaps he wanted to interview her because he is a vegan. 

I do think he will get very off topic, however, somewhere in the interview and just pray Jim is there in town to comfort her because it could get very creepy for her otherwise. :girlwink:

Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 8

Howard Stern is known as a "shock jock" and can tend to go after guests quite aggressively, but these are usually people who have set themselves for it up due to bad behavior or attention seeking behavior. He does have a quirky sense of humor and but does engage in wonderful conversations with guests that he respects. 

Howard Stern and Mayim actually have a great deal in common, they are both educated people who are vegetarians, Jewish, divorced, and parents.  I am looking forward to hearing this exchange, her quickness, cleverness and intelligence will be a great match for him.

Edited by vonmar
  • Like 6

Someone knows anything about this picture? What was it for?

yre5aget.jpg

Looking at Jims hair I'm guessing its taken at some point during late season 5

They were audio taping the "Big Bang Theory is closed captioned" or "Big Bang Theory is brought to you by" type of lines that the show runs.  

here you go  have some majim feels

tumblr_n1gk53SGA81rd2ot9o1_400.jpg

Oh my gosh Pearl, so many, many feels. I love it!

Edited by stardustmelody