Majim Thread

LeaGold

Would be so dead if they did that kind of a photo shoot. I so want one of MaJim and/or Shamy, but I kind of just want a MaJim one at this point.   But I don't want to wait the 6-9 months after the photo shoot for it to finally appear, like CBS Watch Magazine makes you wait.  :girlwink:  

I don't understand why WB and CBS are so frugal with photo shoots.  They are doing well as companies so I don't understand how come they can't give us a photo shoot.  ::::pouting:::::  :girlwah:

Send these to TPTB!!! and threaten them with a zombie apocalypse!  :wild:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wild: Time for I want a Majim photo shoot rant.  This passed my dash

and it's a perfect EXAMPLE of A PHOTO SHOOT we NEED for SHAMY/Majim!!

Glenn (Stephen Yeun) and Maggie (Lauren Cohan) of The Walking Dead.  Not fair!!! This is no where even close to how there characters appear so it was a couples shoot just for the fans? ugh. 

Can you imagine how beautiful and perfect Majim would look in something like this???  :cray:  :crying:

tumblr_n1j6f6IPIn1qkpdbxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n1j6f6IPIn1qkpdbxo2_500.jpg

To think Steven is committed to Joanna (his RL gf) haha but he does know how to please fans. I'm sure Mayim and Jim would be more than glad to cater to our desires lol.

Another one from berrinerdi (I challenged her on this one... :girlwink: )

tumblr_n1rxqzZKKT1sqyx5do1_500.jpg

Love the soft look of this one!  :girlinlove:

tumblr_n1ry28UzCf1sqyx5do1_500.jpg

I just saw the Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward edit! 

Rachel_-_faint.gif

I have a whole collection of those she could work with, they're so pretty.

They will always look slightly off until we get the real deal.  This is training for our emotions until the real deal.  :party:

I wonder how much it would cost to hire them for a 3 hour photoshoot. If we got the bucks, we could certainly do it.  :girldance: It's actually pretty easy, we just go straight to their management/agency then tell them we wanna hire them for a shoot. Do fundraising on Kickstarter or something. Given that they like working together, I am pretty sure Jim and Mayim would agree given the right conditions and they've always been very generous with the fanservice.

Sorry this got me really excited. It's my birthday today so please forgive me.  :dancer:

I wonder how much it would cost to hire them for a 3 hour photoshoot. If we got the bucks, we could certainly do it.  :girldance: It's actually pretty easy, we just go straight to their management/agency then tell them we wanna hire them for a shoot. Do fundraising on Kickstarter or something. Given that they like working together, I am pretty sure Jim and Mayim would agree given the right conditions and they've always been very generous with the fanservice.

Sorry this got me really excited. It's my birthday today so please forgive me.  :dancer:

Yes! We can dream.

Birthday2.gifBirthday1-1.gif

birthday.gif Wanmeii!     There may actually be photo and image issues with original photo shoots with WB, CBS or even Chuck Lorre Productions because they may own the "rights" of their cast member images without releases being signed.   So not sure how feasible it would be to do a private photo shoot.  I just don't know why they don't give the fans what they want in doing one.  Clearly they know that this couple is super popular and that fans want to see one.  I have tweeted them a couple of times about it and I am sure I am not alone.  

Great idea wanmeii!

What we could do is start some kind of campaign.. Like really really putting it out there that this is what we want! spreading the word and getting people to join in. Maybe start a facebook page? An insta? Using berrenerdi's photos ( if she agrees to it) to prove how desperate we are!

If they'll see like a number of people who wants it they might go through with it. Berrenerdi's photo Mayim posted on fb got thousands of likes. If we make a facebook page, put up all the photos there, let them spread, people will notice and join in.

Edited by Jaime

I like both ideas...Jaime's and Dena's.   #MaJimPhotoshoot ?   #ShamyPhotoshoot ?   What hashtag should we come up with?

I would love to see berrinerdi put together a special MaJim site that had all of the edits she has already done and keep adding new ones to it.   I will PM her and see if she is interested in doing that.  

Oh but the real deal is even better yet because we know they did them together! :girlwink:   Just think of all the BTS stuff that camera person and his/her crew would get to see.   Now I am :bad: with envy of the future camera crew.  :girlsigh:

Plus, on their actual photos, when they are together, we can see the hell of a chemistry!! :swoon:

I think, it'd be better #mayimjimphotoshoot -- it seems clearer with their whole names. Should it be done at the same time? Because I can share this idea with the people from my place, so they could tweet it too.

Happy Birthday, wanmei!!! :dancer:

Thanks for the greetings! From the bottom of my heart. Here are hearts for all

tumblr_mqlmfd9fjG1qi7vszo1_400.gif

I wonder if the copyright issue applies if we do a shoot with them as Jim and Mayim, not as Sheldon and Amy. Surely the show owns the characters, but if we dress them and present them as their actor personas, that would probably be different. Just like whenever a cast member does a photoshoot, they go there as themselves and not as their characters.

I think having it trend on Twitter or Facebook, posting on the official fanpages of The Big Bang Theory or Mayim could help but we need an actual entity to commence a photoshoot. Frankly, we could send a proposal to both of their managements: The Principal Management for Jim (he shares the same management as Steven Yeun from The Walking Dead, the other guy who did the fanservice photoshoot mentioned by another user a couple of pages ago) and Talentworks for Mayim. To an extent, we can contact their publicists too but preferably not their agents until the last resort. Personally, I do not like dealing with agents because most of the professional decisions are done by the management. The agents are only responsible for snagging them work, plus Jim is represented by CAA which I find quite snobbish. It's better to contact their management just in case. When is this website's anniversary? The shoot could be done to commemorate that. It's a perfectly valid reason.

It's actually quite easy and the hard part comes in only after you guys will be able to convince them for a photoshoot. The logistics will be a nightmare: photographers, stylists, wardrobe, makeup. Yup. Knowing Mayim and Jim, they'll grab any chance to work together because they adore each other's company. But you gotta get fans who know the logistics stuff and fly them to LA to get the shoot done. No need to get the glitzy, expensive ones. Within the fandom, I'm sure some are knowledgeable with this. I know many of you think it isn't realistic but it's actually very doable. As long as you've got the cash to finance everything else.

This website could be a good start. Once you've got all the Shamys (and there are lots of them hanging out all over: Tumblr, Facebook, Youtube) donating, I think you'd be able to get a respectable amount. Start a campaign until the needed funds is met.

https://www.kickstarter.com/

Edited by wanmeii