The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LeaGold

Majim Thread

Yes, they are...

tumblr_mggodfqRi81rwb9vbo1_400.png

I'm always thinking the camera man he took this photo must have been drunk.

How else can you cut the frame right on the spot where the sweetest thing is going on??

Edited by Jaime
  • Like 6

How else can you cut the frame right on the spot where the sweetest thing is going on??

The third one kills me. Snuggling her hair.

Dead.DEAD.Dead

• Like 4

I like all four of the clip, but the third and fourth always kill me.   His nuzzling in her hair and then placing his chin on her shoulder are adorable.   I agree about the cropping of the photo.  Really annoying.

• Like 2

It was a photo booth. There are some better sets out there of the whole group because in the third you can actually see a little more of Mayim.  

Good thing machines can't feel or it would have melted just after taking this set.  :girlinlove:

4enagede.jpg

We need some of this action on the couch.

Yes. Yes. and Yes to this action on the Shamy couch but even better if it was more like this

tumblr_n1x00dw8cN1qexnu3o2_1280.jpg

found it!

tumblr_mghx0ocbQx1rwnkbzo1_500.jpg

Edited by dessertisserved
  • Like 3

Does anybody know if there are any MaJim fanfics out there? I've heard people joke about it but I don't know if they really exist.

I'm still quite new to the fanfiction world so have no idea if people normally write about actual real persons instead of just fictional characters.

Just wondering out of curiosity .. don't even know if I would want to read one if there are any! :p

Edited by Jaime
  • Like 4

Does anybody know if there are any MaJim fanfics out there? I've heard people joke about it but I don't know if they really exist.

I'm still quite new to the fanfiction world so have no idea if people normally write about actual real persons instead of just fictional characters.

Just wondering out of curiosity .. don't even know if I would want to read one if there are any! :p

In dark, dark corners of the internet....

• Like 5

Interesting... I was thinking of the same a few hours ago. People do write fanfics about cast, yes. 6 years ago I read about some of Friends' cast. But about Majim I've never seen.

. Omg....is she sitting on his lap?..... even if it isn't .... (let me believe it)...lol

We're pretty certain is she. :wub:

In dark, dark corners of the internet....

wl6nap.gif

Ok now I'm intriqued..

Edited by Jaime

ew I would never want to read fanfic about the actual actors, that would be major creepy.

• Like 5