The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LeaGold

Majim Thread

Rachel...it has already been posted.  It was posted earlier in this thread.   I put it up there yesterday or the night of Sardi's because the arrivals video was already up on YT.

The Way He Looks at Her (thank you fowler-cooper on Tumblr for this!):

tumblr_n35ojpdjDU1s3g27yo1_250.jpgtumblr_n35ojpdjDU1s3g27yo2_250.jpgtumblr_n35ojpdjDU1s3g27yo3_250.jpgtumblr_n35ojpdjDU1s3g27yo5_250.jpg

tumblr_n35ojpdjDU1s3g27yo6_250.jpgtumblr_n35ojpdjDU1s3g27yo4_250.jpg

Just too adorable. 

• Like 1

Rachel...it has already been posted. It was posted earlier in this thread. I put it up there yesterday or the night of Sardi's because the arrivals video was already up on YT.

tumblr_n35ojpdjDU1s3g27yo1_250.jpgtumblr_n35ojpdjDU1s3g27yo2_250.jpgtumblr_n35ojpdjDU1s3g27yo3_250.jpgtumblr_n35ojpdjDU1s3g27yo5_250.jpg

Just take my money, I'm done.

23k1yxf.jpg

• Like 9

Well let's put them altogether shall we?

tumblr_n35ljzE5Rz1t4qz24o1_400.jpgtumblr_n35nxvmEvB1rffyeho1_500.pngtumblr_n35nxvmEvB1rffyeho2_400.png

Now you won't hear from me the rest of today.....DEAD!  Have to dig me up!   :girlinlove: :girlinlove: :girlinlove:

If this was Shamy, I can so picture it Amy leading Sheldon to the bedroom!!

• Like 9

The one where he's fiddling with his watch is just adorable and unshaven Jim is always good to ogle over

They all are!

Edited by rachelshamyfan
  • Like 2

Rachel...it has already been posted.  It was posted earlier in this thread.   I put it up there yesterday or the night of Sardi's because the arrivals video was already up on YT.

ech6EcN_zps917664ee.gif

• Like 6

Love the annotations!   :laugh:  Thanks Dessert for giving us a good reason to smile.  So adorable!

tumblr_n35rzc4XSZ1srxnd0o1_500.png

Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 7

Just take my money, I'm done.

23k1yxf.jpg

A more perfect gif cannot be found. That's exactly how I felt when I found that series of photos. Majim take it all, I'm no longer in control of my brain or emotions.

• Like 5

Bj2GwONCcAAxALO.jpg

I'm melting inside... Soo sweet! #Majim Jim Parsons Mayim Bialik #tbbt pic.twitter.com/ZljM2wLlQP

omg ...they have the cutest friendship... Lol.. he looks at her like he's deeply  in love/intrigued  with/by her.... now the crazy fan that lives inside my head has more reason to speculate a secret relationship.... kidding of course (no im not ) :)

Edited by Sheldonswife
  • Like 6

The frienship between Majim is too special to ruin it with a "secret relationship"; He loves and respects Mayim as a friend but he is in love with Todd. I really doubt they would ruin the special friendship they have by going beyond anything platonic and embarrass Todd and themselves. I see the connection between them so pure that anything physical would cheapen it, at least that's how I see it but I know some fans have fun imagining otherwise, not me though.

• Like 6

I'm probably not the only one who has realized this, but I was just watching Will and Grace when it suddenly dawned on me that Jim and Mayim are the real Will and Grace! :)

Omgg berrinerdi did it again!

zyqu9ezu.jpg

Sweeeet!!

Imagine Sheldon doing that!

SOON! SOOON!

Edited by Susana Alcira Cairó
  • Like 3

What a beautiful picture!  When/where was this taken?

Omgg berrinerdi did it again!

zyqu9ezu.jpg
Sweeeet!!

What a beautiful picture!  When/where was this taken?

So sorry. It's an edit. Until we get a photo shoot we really on our digital artists on Tumblr to give us our Majim dream photos.   :bye:  I was always hoping that when Mayim won an award she'd get a kiss from Jim.  This is a sweet "what if..."  :girlinlove:

• Like 6

So sorry. It's an edit. Until we get a photo shoot we really on our digital artists on Tumblr to give us our Majim dream photos.   :bye:  I was always hoping that when Mayim won an award she'd get a kiss from Jim.  This is a sweet "what if..."  :girlinlove:

Thank god for Tumblr.  :girlsigh:

What a beautiful picture! When/where was this taken?

. It looks so real... Lol... There's some really talented Shamy enthusiasts out there :)

There was some comments in the spoiler thread about shipping majim

my views on Majim are that i enjoy the friendship, they are very cute and funny together and i am not scared to say i ship their friendship and there is nothing wrong in that :)

Also if they do flirt with each other as others have said then its OK as well, they know its only flirting and not going any further

Edited by rachelshamyfan
  • Like 5

There was some comments in the spoiler thread about shipping majim

my views on Majim are that i enjoy the friendship, they are very cute and funny together and i am not scared to say i ship their friendship and there is nothing wrong in that :)

Also if they do flirt with each other as others have said then its OK as well, they know its only flirting and not going any further

I ship their friendship as well. I have a few friends, who are also friends with my boyfriend, who I flirt with and they flirt with me. Everyone involved knows nothing will ever happen, we just have a mutual admiration and love being in each others company. 

• Like 2