The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LeaGold

Majim Thread

Another cute MaJim moment:

tumblr_mz4ckk87k41r0znoto1_500.jpg

Nice photo!!They are so cute!!! And I love Jim's socks!!!!!! :-) Edited by Cecilia
  • Like 1

All these photo's are killing me with sweetness (could be influenced by the lack of sleep).

I can't wait untill they upload the video, so I can start making gifs.

• Like 1

OMG I just noticed that when Mayim stands up, it looks like Johnny is straight at her butt, especially on repeat ;) .

I know it isn't really like that, just some unfortunate gif making from his POV.

Edited by Chiany

Haha Mayim is actually surprised that ppl noticed her and Jim holding hands:

yes, jim parsons and i held hands last night when we got our people's choice award. ha. didn't realize people would notice that. here's some photos from the evening, including some lovely ones of me and jim

https://twitter.com/missmayim/status/421341667254628352

Plenty of Mayim pictures of last night here:

http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Mayim+Bialik/40th+Annual+People+Choice+Awards+Press+Room/cOYmNIy1lne

• Like 5

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

I've said if for ages. Mayim knows.

• Like 3

What sort of more than just friends??? Jim is gay and Mayim is newly divorced!

They are clearly close there is no denying that though

Edited by rachelshamyfan
  • Like 2

Don't hate me for this, but sometimes I genuinely wonder if they might be more than "just friends". Just my opinion, not a fact!

i think they are close friends, maybe closer then some other friends they have.

But if you think there is anything romantic going on I disagree.

I ofcourse don't know them personally, but I (like) to think both of them are more honest then that.

• Like 1

Yeah, it's really just their mutual admiration and comfort around each other than could trick you :p The fact that they give that impression is good sign of their working chemistry though. Means they nail the big shamy scenes every time ;)

• Like 5

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

Also, Mayim is not only close friends with Jim, but is also very good friends with Todd.

• Like 3

I don't think necessarily romantic, more friends with benefits. That's literally just my opinion though

WTF?  You think Jim swings both ways?  Or that he cheats on Todd?

What kind of benefits are you imagining?

• Like 1

As I said it's my opinion. I work as a psychologist though, and just to me something seems not right, but I'm not there so I could be reading it all wrong. I'm not trying to argue, I just thought this was a discussion thread and that's my opinion

As I said it's my opinion. I work as a psychologist though, and just to me something seems not right, but I'm not there so I could be reading it all wrong. I'm not trying to argue, I just thought this was a discussion thread and that's my opinion

But opinion based on what? I think that Jim is a very sweet guy, but he's also gay and has never implied that he is at all sexually interested in women.

With a 10-year relationship with Todd, I think it would be completely against his character to being getting a little hetero action on the side. Why would he cheat on Todd? And why would Mayim want him to do something like that?

This reminds me of all the snogger stuff that people have always tried to say about David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

I had the same vibe about those two, but I'm pretty sure it's just pure fan speculation and fantasy. Mayim being such a good friend to both Jim and Todd is sweet and... hem... I should stop this train of thought right now. I have a dirty mind... lol

Maybe she unfortunately fell in love with him, the poor woman, and Jim, knowing this, is being really sweet about it?

Or maybe they're just really good friends, end of story.

Edited by FrenchBBTfan
  • Like 1

Oh my, so many ideas and speculations.  I think it just goes to show that the couple has amazing chemistry and that is another reason why Shamy are so popular.   That chemistry can't be bottled.   :girlwink:

• Like 3

These two makes made me wonder the same think awhile ago, specially because Jim is a BIG FLIRT! but he's always like that, is part of his "charm" ;), and then we have Mayim, and IMO she seems to have a crush on Jim, but that is... she respect their friendship, she's also friends with Todd (he adores her BTW) so nothing will happen, they are just too hippy dippy friendly with each other LOL i love them :)

• Like 2