Majim Thread

LeaGold

They liked each other's pictures. This makes me fangirl so hard.

He liked her photo that she just IG'd a little while ago in the bathroom?   How adorable!

How do you guys know that? I want to see that too. Sorry, I just signed up for an IG, I don't know anything. 

• Like 1

How do you guys know that? I want to see that too. Sorry, I just signed up for an IG, I don't know anything. 

On your phone, you go to the IG app and click on the icon at the bottom that has a heart inside a bubble. Then you click on "following" at the top and it will show you who you're following is doing.

• Like 2

On your phone, you go to the IG app and click on the icon at the bottom that has a heart inside a bubble. Then you click on "following" at the top and it will show you who you're following is doing.

Thanks! :)

• Like 2

Reminds of that picture from the Globes this year I think, where Mayim dreamingly stares at Jim.

Can't find it right now...

Edit: found it

tumblr_mzbxo4liml1srxnd0o1_r1_500.jpg

Thank you Chiany for pointing that out. So sweet! I hope you don't mind I made a tumblr post based on your observation? I referred to your post here ofcourse :girlsmile:

Edited by Jaime
  • Like 2