The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LeaGold

Majim Thread

Since Mayim noticed everyone going crazy over their handholding at pca maybe she also noticed people refering to them as "MaJim"

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

• Like 5

I thought I would add this to this conversation.  Your question has been asked by E!

E News! where the broadcaster says “When is Jim going to get busy with his equally nerdy girlfriend Mayim Bialik? Well I went searching for some kinky bedroom secrets.”  OOPS!!  Do tell.

It always makes me laugh that this wasn't edited out because I don't believe it is shot live so the names Sheldon and Amy could be correctly inserted.  HA!

http://dessert-is-served.tumblr.com/post/73123505936/bbt-on-et-9-26-13-season-7-premiere-babies-and

Edited by dessertisserved
  • Like 4

Are they trying to kill us with feels or what!?

Great pic

If we can continuously get these kind of Mayim and MaJim pics, I never want awards season to end! I can't wait to see the amount of press she'll get at the SAGs!

• Like 6

If we can continuously get these kind of Mayim and MaJim pics, I never want awards season to end! I can't wait to see the amount of press she'll get at the SAGs!

I really really really hope that she will win that SAG Award ! Because she really really really  deserves it !

• Like 4

I really really really hope that she will win that SAG Award ! Because she really really really  deserves it !

I really hope so, but I try not to get my hopes up.

I'm sure he is, but this sort of thing gets out of hand in the end, and stories like this end up on the front of tabloids, which whether Jim and Mayim have done anything or not, will be humiliating for all of them, but especially Todd

• Like 1

I'd only ship majim if thats what their hearts wanted. Just want them to be happy. Which they seems to be by being friends. Good enought for me

• Like 8

Shipping ppl (Mayim and Jim in this case) doesn't have to mean something romantic, at least not to me.

I ship them as friends, not as anything more.

And neither do they.

• Like 8

I ship them as friends as well.
I love to see them together and I think they're both good actors and good persons. And they are so funny !
I liked Mayim first, then Jim. MaJim ship seemed natural to me ^^

Edited by Chrystalie
  • Like 4

I would love it if someone would publish a couple on links to Jim or Mayim doing radiointerviews.

I just love to listen to them speaking on the radio.. their voices just calms me. Its so nice listening to before going to bed :)

• Like 6

I would love it if someone would publish a couple on links to Jim or Mayim doing radiointerviews.

I just love to listen to them speaking on the radio.. their voices just calms me. Its so nice listening to before going to bed :)

Lol, I like that ! Listen to Mayim or Jim during story time every night Ahah

• Like 1

Lol, I like that ! Listen to Mayim or Jim during story time every night Ahah

Well, yeah. I get like superexited and all bubbly if i see them so that wont get me any sleep but just listening.. its really nice. They both have these relaxing and calmed voices

• Like 4

Reading this thread,

This forum is going to kill me by feels!

Death by sitcom ship feels.

• Like 2