Majim Thread

LeaGold

There was some person in Jim's IG account, I think when he posted the pic of he and Todd going to the WIWH premiere who kept posting something along the lines of, "No pics of Todd, more of you and Mayim!" :icon_rolleyes:

And this is lightly off-topic, but kind of related.  When Jim posted that pic welcoming his mother, some weirdo kept posting "b***h" and when someone asked who was a b----, that person said, "she is", like he/she was talking about Jim's mom????  I do not get it at all.

And I don't understand the people who kept asking him what his mother's IG name was.  Yikes.

There was some person in Jim's IG account, I think when he posted the pic of he and Todd going to the WIWH premiere who kept posting something along the lines of, "No pics of Todd, more of you and Mayim!" :icon_rolleyes:

And this is lightly off-topic, but kind of related.  When Jim posted that pic welcoming his mother, some weirdo kept posting "b***h" and when someone asked who was a b----, that person said, "she is", like he/she was talking about Jim's mom????  I do not get it at all.

And I don't understand the people who kept asking him what his mother's IG name was.  Yikes.

WOW - that's pretty scary......wonder why someone would do that?  I haven't really read thru all the comments he gets very much, but some are just like a random name or something....why bother?

One second. I want to put on some music.

I don’t want to disturb the people in this thread while you discipline me.

That is hilarious!

• Like 1

LOL xD xD xD

But poor publicist and poor TBBT cast.. I hate those kind of people who are begging for attention.

"Follow me back!"

"Follow me back!"

"Follow me back!"

"Jim, check out my page!"

There was even some person who posted--I think it was in Jim's IG--that she(?) was really depressed, etc., like she was sort of implying that if he didn't communicate with her she might sink even deeper...

It seems that he does read and respond to a few replies--maybe just ones that might catch his eye as he skims through them or something--but I hope he doesn't see crap like that and feel put off or obligated or freaked out or whatever.

Right now he's having so much fun with IG that I hope nothing happens to sour him on it.  He's having fun, he's letting us peek into his life, he's keeping us up to date with stuff he's doing.  I just hope that continues.

And it's really cute that he and Mayim have done some playful things together, knowing that the fans eat it up. :)

Edited by phantagrae
  • Like 3

This is why it bothers me when people insist on Jim getting twitter.  IG is not as "out there and in your face" as twitter is and if they are being this horrible with comments on IG, just imagine if they were on Twitter.   He should start blocking some of those users that are being "hateful" in their comments.

• Like 2

This is why it bothers me when people insist on Jim getting twitter.  IG is not as "out there and in your face" as twitter is and if they are being this horrible with comments on IG, just imagine if they were on Twitter.   He should start blocking some of those users that are being "hateful" in their comments.

yeah!!! 

"Follow me back!"

"Follow me back!"

"Follow me back!"

"Jim, check out my page!"

There was even some person who posted--I think it was in Jim's IG--that she(?) was really depressed, etc., like she was sort of implying that if he didn't communicate with her she might sink even deeper...

It seems that he does read and respond to a few replies--maybe just ones that might catch his eye as he skims through them or something--but I hope he doesn't see crap like that and feel put off or obligated or freaked out or whatever.

Right now he's having so much fun with IG that I hope nothing happens to sour him on it.  He's having fun, he's letting us peek into his life, he's keeping us up to date with stuff he's doing.  I just hope that continues.

And it's really cute that he and Mayim have done some playful things together, knowing that the fans eat it up. :)

i know right!!

his IG good morning selfies are something i look fwd to daily!!

:(

• Like 1