The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LeaGold

Majim Thread

Does anyone know where I can find the video clip from this gifs?? I've now been searching in months for it and it drives me crazy!!

r06nmt.gif2w2hjsp.gif264nc0p.gif

(gifs by rubyanjel)

• Like 4

Sorry! this post was meant for the Mayim thread.. :p

Edited by kazzie

I'm not really sure taking a selfie is difficult, don't think it involves a lot of skill

She had mentioned needing to learn not to lean in too close or something, I think that's why "getting the hang of it" was mentioned.

• Like 1

Omg thank you Pearlgrl for that! I've never seen that video. It was very entertaining. Aww, the Shamy was so young and I loved everyone else! :)

• Like 2

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

ugh this video is not available for this country :(

• Like 2

ugh this video is not available for this country :(

Aww I'm so sorry Chiany. If I knew how to gif, I would gif the whole video for you. It's very old, they are talking about the season 4 premiere.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Thaank you but daaaamn it says i cant watch it in my country!!! Whats the name of the video? Maybe i can search around and find one thats is availeble for me to watch!

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

I will try via a VPN but I don't understand why they limit vids to other countries.
They are so cute on the gif by the way. And so young yeah ... ^^

Sadly non of it worked for me :( tried download it and change ip and url but nope.. i guess I have to keep watching the gif and imagine their voices in my head..

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

One of my favorite MaJim BTS comments from a prior 7.06 taping session:

On one of the takes, Mayim is standing behind Jim. This is the moment directly after Sheldon turns away from Amy. Before the crew starts filming, Mayim adjusts Jim’s shirt, tugging it down to his butt. She seems to realize how that must have looked to the audience with her hand down there and she turns really red and embarrassed, saying “oops, I’m sorry!” It takes her a little while to rein her laughter in while the audience laughs with her.

So adorable.   The comfort between them is so cute.  

• Like 8

One of my favorite MaJim BTS comments from a prior 7.06 taping session:

“On one of the takes, Mayim is standing behind Jim. This is the moment directly after Sheldon turns away from Amy. Before the crew starts filming, Mayim adjusts Jim’s shirt, tugging it down to his butt. She seems to realize how that must have looked to the audience with her hand down there and she turns really red and embarrassed, saying “oops, I’m sorry!” It takes her a little while to rein her laughter in while the audience laughs with her.”

So adorable. The comfort between them is so cute.

Awww so cute and funny!!!!! I wish I could see that!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Yeeah mayim doing to Jim what Amy cant do to Sheldon :p

They're so sweet! And im sure Mayim will write in her blog about her and Jims exitement about the kiss and maaaaybe about the rehearsal

• Like 3

No doubt Mayim will post about the kiss, she probably has already written it.

• Like 2

I wonder how long her list will be.. maybe 7 as in 7 minutes in heaven :))

• Like 1

Umm guys, can we please not ship MaJim as a "romantic" couple --- all the references to them kissing in rehearsal honestly kinds of creeps me out. They are actors, there is nothing romantic about this. Moreover, Jim is in a relationship with Todd. I just don't think it's appropriate.

• Like 5

Guys, There might be unspoiled people reading this :p

Edited by kazzie
  • Like 2

I understand you, mena, and I agree with you, but don't take it seriously. People are just joking.

Mayim and Jim amaze me. I really don't know which thread is my fav - this or Shamy's - my best romantic couple or the perfect friendship (as I see it)? Hmm... dunno :girlwacko:.

Edited by Frieda