The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LeaGold

Majim Thread

I understand you, mena, and I agree with you, but don't take it seriously. People are just joking.

Mayam and Jim amaze me. I really don't know which thread is my fav - this or Shamy's - my best romantic couple or the perfect friendship (as I see it)? Hmm... dunno :girlwacko:.

It's tough choice, even Mayim's own thread is a good one.

I think its fun to read any behind the scenes stuff Mayim writes. But especially fun when she writes about jim ofcourse since he also is a favorite of mine, and as an actress myself i love to hear whats going on in their head during a scene and how they process their work to get it right. Extra fun it is ofcourse when there's a extra special scene that requires alot from the actors.

It's tough choice, even Mayim's own thread is a good one.

Yes, I didn't think of Mayim's at the moment :sclerosis:!! Exactly! Then it's my top three, hehe! 

Edited by Frieda

Yes and the reason we find their flirtiness so cute is because we know its not real and never will be. Thats why both we and them acually can joke and have fun about it :)

If they both would have been straight and singles i dont think it would have been the same thing. And im not sure if they even would have acted that way.

Edited by Jaime
  • Like 1

This link seems to be OK ^^

Enjoy that MaJim moment  :biggrin:

Thanks Chrystalie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Majim was so funny!!!!!!!!!

As always Simon rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really know very little about him but what I do know is that he has an incredible sense of humor!!! I would certainly date him!!!!

Umm guys, can we please not ship MaJim as a "romantic" couple --- all the references to them kissing in rehearsal honestly kinds of creeps me out. They are actors, there is nothing romantic about this. Moreover, Jim is in a relationship with Todd. I just don't think it's appropriate.

I agree even they are actors AND friends :)

That's why I ship MaJim ^^ their chemistry as friends make their characters on the show even better !

For the collection:

tumblr_mzxhbzL1KX1rbv2djo1_500.png

Thank you for sharing this Dessertisserved :) BTW, I love your avatar :)

• Like 2

For the collection:

They are adorable...so sweet.

And itshamy created this lovely photo for Pride and Prejudice fans (Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth):

tumblr_mzxxj6tY3S1ris0hwo1_500.jpg

"In vain I have struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you."

Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 2

For the collection:

tumblr_mzz55hRlQs1sj6fymo1_400.jpg pltumblr_mzz55hRlQs1sj6fymo2_500.jpg

When they don't give you selfies you take what you get and make it better. LOL.  Nice edit credit goes to cantinho-shamy.

• Like 1

I never realized just how much taller he is than her. That is so freaking adorable. <3

• Like 3

I never realized just how much taller he is than her. That is so freaking adorable. <3

Which makes me even more excited to see how 'the scene' is played out.

• Like 5

For the collection:

*dead* Haha. I've been up.to my head in essays lately but this is a great edit :) Is there more? Haha

IMDB reports Mayim at 5'4" and Jim at 6'1 1/4"

I think I recall Jim telling either Craig Ferguson or David Letterman that he was 6'2.

Dang, that is going to bug me now. Anyone else remember that?

I think I recall Jim telling either Craig Ferguson or David Letterman that he was 6'2.

Dang, that is going to bug me now. Anyone else remember that?

He always says 6'2".

It's just probably easier than saying 6'1 1/4"  (unless IMDB is wrong)

• Like 1

He always says 6'2".

It's just probably easier than saying 6'1 1/4"  (unless IMDB is wrong)

SInce there's no telling where IMDB might have gotten some of it's information, I'm rather inclined to take Jim's word for his own height.  I would think that if he was really 6'1-1/4", he be more inclined to say 6'1".

And where would IMDB get this incremental measurement of Jim's height?  From his doctor? :p

• Like 1