The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LeaGold

Majim Thread

Old Majim quote, this is from after Mayim's accident.

You were back on set later that week, right? After the accident?
No, I went back the next day. I had my surgery. I was back 12 hours after I got home from surgery, I went to work. They give you a nerve block. During surgery I was knocked out. I was asleep for surgery. So yeah, I went to work the next day. It was a light day. ... So I really just kind of wanted to get my feet under me. I wanted to hug Jim Parsons and Melissa Rauch, who I am very close with. I told my husband they feed me better at work than he feeds me at home.

Source: http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2012/09/mayim-bialik-interview.html

• Like 7

I'm in love with this thread!!!!! I love Jim, and Mayim's friendship.. They are so cute, and just have the sweetest friendship ever.. I wish that they did more interviews with the two of them. It makes me smile :)

• Like 3

tumblr_lvafdtypey1r48g98o4_250.giftumblr_lvafdtypey1r48g98o5_250.gif

tumblr_n04sulkXQW1s0l1nmo3_250.giftumblr_n04sulkXQW1s0l1nmo4_250.gif

omg they get so excited

I love their smiles, their excitement. They are really adorable. Both so beautiful, with so much love for one another....just love them so  much.

Edited by silverangel
  • Like 4

Old Majim quote, this is from after Mayim's accident.

You were back on set later that week, right? After the accident?

No, I went back the next day. I had my surgery. I was back 12 hours after I got home from surgery, I went to work. They give you a nerve block. During surgery I was knocked out. I was asleep for surgery. So yeah, I went to work the next day. It was a light day. ... So I really just kind of wanted to get my feet under me. I wanted to hug Jim Parsons and Melissa Rauch, who I am very close with. I told my husband they feed me better at work than he feeds me at home.

Source: http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2012/09/mayim-bialik-interview.html

Oh my gosh she wanted to hug jim and Melissa that is so cute. I hadn't seen that quote thanks for sharing!

I wanna see majim hugs!! There was a BTS that said that after they ended a scene Jim hugged Mayim the way Amy hugs sheldon (they were sitting on the sofa during Raiders) and if they don't include that in the gag reel or a BTS video I'm gonna punch a hole through the wall.

• Like 9

There better be a shitload of Majim bloopers this season.

Oooh yes! Judging by the former seasons we should get atleast 3 blooperscenes with them together!

Just before its about to be released lets all gather here and make some predictions of where during the seasons episodes we think there will be Majim cuteness :D

Edited by Jaime
  • Like 2

Oooh yes! Judging by the former seasons we should get atleast 3 blooperscenes with them together!

Just before its about to be released lets all gather here and make some predictions of where during the seasons episodes we think there will be Majim cuteness :D

Well I know I want bloopers from the Locomotive Manipulation important scene (avoiding anything that could be spoilerish).   :girlwink:   I want all kinds of the practicing on tape!  :girlinlove:

• Like 6

Help!! I found this but want to see the whole picture. This is too cute.  

majim_artwork5.jpg

Oh and someone mentioned that they wanted to see this >>

tumblr_mhxbv6yXgz1rtwiyko2_500.gif

Edited by dessertisserved
  • Like 8

Help!! I found this but want to see the whole picture. This is too cute.  

Oh and someone mentioned that they wanted to see this >>

The second one must be from the 100th ep.

post-8095-0-70077400-1391405842_thumb.jp

• Like 2

I was on Google trying to find that picture dessert wanted to see and while I didn't find it I did come across this article mayim wrote about comic con 2011 I hadn't seen:

http://tbbtftw.tumblr.com/post/8386155562/mayim-bialik-breaks-down-comic-con-by-the-numbers

It's so cute and I wonder who was it that pointed out that jim and mayim looked cozy during the panel lol and the part about how she wanted to break the cages and set the women free to fly away but that their wings were fake was hilarious. Oh how I adore her <3

• Like 3

I was on Google trying to find that picture dessert wanted to see and while I didn't find it I did come across this article mayim wrote about comic con 2011 I hadn't seen:

http://tbbtftw.tumblr.com/post/8386155562/mayim-bialik-breaks-down-comic-con-by-the-numbers

It's so cute and I wonder who was it that pointed out that jim and mayim looked cozy during the panel lol and the part about how she wanted to break the cages and set the women free to fly away but that their wings were fake was hilarious. Oh how I adore her <3

Thanks.  Loved seeing that blog. I had missed it when it came out (or else forgot it).  But loved the part about wanting to break the women out of the cages. I  am with her.  I would not have enjoyed watching women dance around like that.   I love how it was pointed out about MaJim looking cozy during the panel.  Even back then everyone noticed how close they were.   How adorable.  

• Like 5

Wow, that is truely a Mayim blog.

Loved her last line about not capable of taking the Geek out of the Geek :D

• Like 2

I always loved this MaJim photo of the two of them. Just love how close together they are in this one! :girlinlove::swoon:

tumblr_n0bxxk1UeU1sl2t3mo1_250.jpg

But they are photoshoped together at that one right? Yes the photo is taken at the same occasion but think that they had their photos taken seperately then they put them together :/ think thats what i've heard, but might be wrong

Acually I hope i'm wrong :p

Edited by Jaime

I had the exact same thought yesterday, when I put this photo on my cellphone as a screensaver. Too sweet!!!

Yes, on that photo is all the cast together. Someone cut the others away, haha!

• Like 1

But they are photoshoped together at that one right? Yes the photo is taken at the same occasion but think that they had their photos taken seperately then they put them together :/ think thats what i've heard, but might be wrong

Yeah, Photoshop got me everytime !! I can no longer discern the real photos ahah

I really don't know.  It came from a photo shoot they did of the cast. It came out at the same time as those photos. I always assumed it was part of the photoshoot because it was with a bunch of the other photos, including this one at the time.  Looks to me that he was standing that close to her, but others just happened to be around them. :girlhaha:

tumblr_mea23wab7y1qasxjlo1_1280.pngtumblr_n0fvt8Fo8e1rffyeho1_500.png

Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 2