The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LeaGold

Majim Thread

I don't think I'd go that far. :) 

I wonder if any heterosexual woman, have said they would become gay for Mayim?

I wouldn't go that far. But, I would love her to be like my aunt, something like that. Or my mother's friend. :D That would be amazing.

Wouldn't be so cool if he got a set visit today being only a few stages down???  :::::::::::::

• Like 2

Dunno if anyone's noticed this before but after the flash mob in 2014 Jim & Mayim hugged after. Pretty sure there was a checky cheek kiss too!

• Like 2

On 3 January 2016 at 10:41 PM, Amy Fowler said:

Dunno if anyone's noticed this before but after the flash mob in 2014 Jim & Mayim hugged after. Pretty sure there was a checky cheek kiss too!

Jim is the one in the plaid shirt in the back and he is clapping his hands in the air, how is he hugging anyone?

EDITED to add - I've just realised it's a video :rofl:  ... I'll leave

Edited by Einstein Von Brainstorm
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

Jim is the one in the plaid shirt in the back and he is clapping his hands in the air, how is he hugging anyone?

EDITED to add - I've just realised it's a video :rofl:  ... I'll leave

I'll leave :rofl: 

• Like 1

I posted this in the shamy thread, but then I found out there is a Majim tread! So :icon_redface:.... Jim saying 'I don't mind, I like being with you' to Mayim is soo sweet!

• Like 7

I adore their friendship it's just too cute !!!

Did anyone link the clip from the PCA of Jim giving Mayims bottom a quick tap just before the hold hands to go on stage and collect the award ?? Hilarious :icon_cheesygrin:

I can't see the link on here and  I can't do a link , but it's on tumblr !! :) 

1 hour ago, Soopysue said:

I adore their friendship it's just too cute !!!

Did anyone link the clip from the PCA of Jim giving Mayims bottom a quick tap just before the hold hands to go on stage and collect the award ?? Hilarious :icon_cheesygrin:

I can't see the link on here and  I can't do a link , but it's on tumblr !! :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kathy2611 said:

Did anyone notice this shot?

image.jpg

I know it's none of my business but her BF's moustache is just horrible :icon_neutral: 

Edited by Einstein Von Brainstorm
I just can't type in 2016 it appears.
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

I know it's non of my business but her BF's moustache is just horrible :icon_neutral: 

I think he is an actor, maybe he needs the mustache for some acting job (I hope...I agree looks way better without mustache...) The person beside him looks a bit like Todd, but if you look the selfie Mayim and Jim took from another angle he is not him...

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

I think he is an actor, maybe he needs the mustache for some acting job (I hope...I agree looks way better without mustache...) The person beside him looks a bit like Todd, but if you look the selfie Mayim and Jim took from another angle he is not him...

He is an actor yes http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2336322/ so yeah maybe it is for a part.