Majim Thread

LeaGold

The first time I saw the "interview" one the picture was cropped closer to Mayim. You didn't see the arm then and I thought I had missed an interview.

Then this one I didn't even think to look at the scrunched up background until much later.  I was fooled again!  :resent:  I just get so happy to see a new Majim photo that I'm gullible.  :girlcray: ... but I still like the edits.

tumblr_n0germgVV01sj6fymo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n0germgVV01sj6fymo2_500.jpg

• Like 1

Aah since I'm bored, here's some more MaJim tidbits:

First from the 5x23 taping report. Credit to shannon_nicole.

"Overall really fun. Jim messed up a couple times as did Simon. The best moment though was hands down at the end scene and it was completely silent as they were getting ready to yell "action" and Jim just slapped Mayim on her butt really good. Everyone just burst out laughing...the audience, jim, mayim, and even on the crew because it was so unexpected and they needed a minute to stop laughing to get back into character."

Also another tidbit from an article at the end of season 5. Source: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/gal...eory-329806#25

Parsons' 'Favorite' Addition

Parsons says the addition of Bialik's Amy stands out as his "favorite thing that's happened in the past year and a half of the show." "The introduction of Amy as a character has brought many possibilities for Sheldon. I enjoy working with Mayim and it would be my personal preference that she never be allowed to work with anybody else," he says with a laugh. "She should do all her scenes with me! That said, it wouldn't be good for her or the show and in the end it wouldn't be good for me but that's how much I enjoy playing those scenes with her in all their different and strange forms."

Edited by menamena
  • Like 9

Also another tidbit from an article at the end of season 5. Source: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/gal...eory-329806#25

Thanks for this, I always loved how they speak about their connection on set, even when not taping.

That links doesn't work for me, it leads to a page that no longer exists apparently.

Edited by Chiany
  • Like 1

"Overall really fun. Jim messed up a couple times as did Simon. The best moment though was hands down at the end scene and it was completely silent as they were getting ready to yell "action" and Jim just slapped Mayim on her butt really good. Everyone just burst out laughing...the audience, jim, mayim, and even on the crew because it was so unexpected and they needed a minute to stop laughing to get back

Maybe this was the inspiration for the onscreen ass slapping in s6 and s7 between Sheldon and Amy.

Jim did it, everyone was laughing and the writers went like "Hmmm.. interesting"

Edited by Jaime
  • Like 5

Aah since I'm bored, here's some more MaJim tidbits:

"Overall really fun. Jim messed up a couple times as did Simon. The best moment though was hands down at the end scene and it was completely silent as they were getting ready to yell "action" and Jim just slapped Mayim on her butt really good. Everyone just burst out laughing...the audience, jim, mayim, and even on the crew because it was so unexpected and they needed a minute to stop laughing to get back into character."

Really Jim? you dirty boy!

• Like 4

e2yna4ah.jpg

I've seen this picture a thousand times but not until now I noticed that Jim is giving Mayim that special precious lovable look ^.^ you know the one he gives her during this interview: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1K9T2YtooA8

And she has no idea :o

It is sort of "their thing" in a way.  He often is giving her those loveable looks and sometimes she notices and returns them, but a lot of the time she is oblivious. It is rather precious though the special bond they share.   It is very sweet.  :girlinlove:

• Like 6

I always love this one, since after Mayim kisses the screen, Jim tries to do the same, but kisses to the wrong side If I recall correctly, where Kaley was sitting I think.

mayim-jim-comicon.jpg                           tumblr_mbfqkkbXaU1ris0hwo2_250.gif  

Edited by Chiany
  • Like 7