The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thefeynman

Hello From California

I joined awhile ago but didn't realize there was an introduction section. So Hello. I enjoy the show a great deal but also find certain pieces so irritating that I sometimes get burned out. I would love to see more old Howard, more people beating Sheldon in arguments and although I don't mind character growth I'm not a big fan of all the progression. Heck these so called nerds get more girls than some football teams. I like the science in this show and love the geeky angles but just don't want it to become Friends (which I loathed). So, glad to discuss and talk about a show I enjoy.

Hi and welcome.  I too love watching old TBBT episodes and watching "old Howard" , I thought he was funnier before Bernadette, but there have been some amazing Howard moments in Season 5 especially, the Butterfly incident comes to mind, Simon's delivery of that line "I ate a Butterfly" was just amazing, totally underrated, I never understand why Simon has not been nominated for any awards for supporting actor.  

Yo Dude,

Like, totally, welcome to TBBTFS,

Like gag me with a spoon, I've been waiting, like totally forever for another Californian.

There are others here, But they like totally hide.

Are you Northern or Southern? 

I'm from the Southern side, in like the totally best area ever, like a mile high.

I spend, like, all my time in The Land Of Games.

Hope to see you there.

Mike

• Like 1

A belated welcome to the forum, Thefeynman. I hope you enjoy being a member of the community. :)

Walnut, I'm like totally from the south, you know? I'm usually siting around eating pizza and learning about Cuba.

I don't know what the Land of Games is.

THEFEYNMAN,

The Land Of GAMES is kinda-sorta a land within the arena of The Big Bang Theory Fan Site.

If you scroll down while in THE BIG BANG THEORY FORUMS you'll see the title GAMES.

That's where you will usually find me, and several others of like a mind, that enjoy spending most of our time just answering (usually) simple, easy questions, while some of the newer questions are a bit harder.

Some of us (think me) see the Land Of GAMES as a help with OCD and/or other issues because of it's simple(?) structure.

It has the lowest (give it a week) topic count, but by far the largest reply count ! 

I hope this answers your questions about The Land Of GAMES !

The Lowly Wander In The Land Of GAMES,

Mike

PS HOP 2 C U THER.

Edited by walnutcowboy

Hopefully you will enjoy my lectures...

I already have them on tape and in book form. ;)