Sherlock (Possible Spoilers)

Convict13

Oh I met Benedict BTW,  got my photo with him and an autograph.  He is about 6ft tall, but very slight,, my arm easily reached around him.   :)

Wonderful day.  

And I kept it together, just said good luck with Hamlet at he smiled and me and said thank you.  He spoke for a long time with the girl in-front of me,(so I got to hear him talk a lot, although I did notice that he was very quietly spoken, saving his voice who knows) she had a great costume on, and he was quite taken with it. 

Edited by Convict13
  • Like 1

Oh I met Benedict BTW,  got my photo with him and an autograph.  He is about 6ft tall, but very slight,, my arm easily reached around him.   :)

Wonderful day.  

And I kept it together, just said good luck with Hamlet at he smiled and me and said thank you.  He spoke for a long time with the girl in-front of me,(so I got to hear him talk a lot, although I did notice that he was very quietly spoken, saving his voice who knows) she had a great costume on, and he was quite taken with it. 

tumblr_meuws8GVsE1rbz63n.gif

OMG I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT YOU MET MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!

Sheldon-Cooper-Freaking-Out-Reaction-Gif

YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID HI FROM HIS WIFE OMG!!!!!!!

tumblr_inline_n1ij1equT31rv04lt.gif

*freaking out over*

• Like 1

tumblr_meuws8GVsE1rbz63n.gif

OMG I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT YOU MET MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!

Sheldon-Cooper-Freaking-Out-Reaction-Gif

YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID HI FROM HIS WIFE OMG!!!!!!!

tumblr_inline_n1ij1equT31rv04lt.gif

*freaking out over*

I had to behave myself because my partner came in with me for the photo.  What I loved were the announcements.  "no inappropriate touching, no marriage proposals".  Inappropriate touching? Marriage proposals?  I never even thought about it,  But it was lovely to get to get my arm around his waist.  AND THAT VOICE!

Edited by Convict13
  • Like 2