The Encouragement Declamation

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am proud to present my very first Fan Fiction story. I've never written and published anything before, but still I hope you will all enjoy it.   Feedback ofcourse is very much appreciated.   ht

Chapter 29 is up:   https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9995214/29/The-Encouragement-Declamation

Ch. 34:   https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9995214/34/The-Encouragement-Declamation   Enjoy!

That's hilarious! Penny was freaking out. I loved how Sheldon and Amy decided at the end that Penny just doesn't know what's funny, lol! Left a review. Good job, Chiany!

haha thank you, I am so happy ppl actually liked it, and left feedback!!

• Like 1

IDK if it's just me and my work computer but it's only loading about 1/4 of the chapter. I'll have to read it when I get home! Can't wait.

I just checked, and both chapters are showing completely on my screen, hope you get to read it soon.

Yep, turns out it was just my crummy work computer that was messing up. Loved the update, I left a review! 

Thank you!!

And you're not wrong about what Penny expects to happen ;)

• Like 1

Love the end and excited to find out what Penny is going to tell Amy! Nice chapter, left a review.

Your review is really appreciated.

I was so frustrated with that line, I just don't see it as a joke, even though that is what the writers intended.

Your review is really appreciated.

I was so frustrated with that line, I just don't see it as a joke, even though that is what the writers intended.

You mean Amy telling him she doesn't want to go out with him anymore?? I actually liked it. It seemed to me that they are in a really good place if they are comfortable to joke like that. But I'd really like to see how you perceived it!! And of course what you plan for those characters!!! ;-)

You mean Amy telling him she doesn't want to go out with him anymore?? I actually liked it. It seemed to me that they are in a really good place if they are comfortable to joke like that. But I'd really like to see how you perceived it!! And of course what you plan for those characters!!! ;-)

Yep that line. The look Amy had that moment suggested to me she wasn't joking.

But everyone sees it in their own way ;)

• Like 1

Oh Chiany, I really liked the 3 chapters !!!!!!

I can't wait for the next :)

IMO it's very good for a first Fan Fiction ! Keep writing....please !  :girlsigh:

Wow, thank you for that compliment.

And don't worry, I still got plenty of things in my head that need to be told regarding Pasadena's favorite Power Couple.

• Like 1

Awww, my heart hurts for Amy! :( You're doing so well with your first fic, Chiany. I'm really enjoying it!

So Happy you liked it.

I think you're gonna like Sheldon in the next chapter.

Awww, my heart hurts for Amy! :( You're doing so well with your first fic, Chiany. I'm really enjoying it!

I agree with you, poor Amy :( 

Chiany she's right, you're really good at this ! 

• Like 1