Screen Actors Guild Awards 2014

notchinc

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

Last year they were right by the stage and they didn't win either, so I don't think that is an indication of anything.

Finally had a chance to watch the video, and if you look at the map they show, you can see that Mayim and Jim are sitting next to each other, on two cornerspots.

Oh yes ! I can see it ! *Big smile on my face*

They were not meant to be seated next to each other on the People's Choice but they sat together anyway :D

• Like 3

The winners of the SAG aren't known in advance, so I don't think seating has anything to do with that.  They are right next to their arch-rivals, Modern Family.  Maybe there will be a fist-fight!! :p

Actually, I thought it funny a few years ago, during an actors round table, Ty Burrell when asked about how nice their normal 6 hour days were, pointed at Johnny and said, "I want your schedule", and Jessie Ferguson just nodded. All Johnny said was "Yeah, we have to be careful about that getting out." So it appears parts of Modern Family are jealous of TBBT's work schedule.

• Like 1

Jim & Mayim have already been doing some intelligence work there

g-NR13-performerssher-0010.jpg

tumblr_mrtckoCbEW1r0znoto3_400.jpg

I gotta say though, Mayim seems to get along with Julie Bowen. There is always some picture of them talking to each other in the background, and last year I saw an interview with Julie where they asked her if she thought she was going to win the Emmy, and she said she would like it if Mayim would win (Sofia Vergara was also nominated that year so it was a bit weird to me that she mentioned Mayim and not Sofia... Julie won that year anyway)

• Like 1

If someone would publish some streaming links to watch here. I would be more than grateful! :)

Watch the Show

Red Carpet:

Beginning at  6 p.m. (ET)/3 p.m. (PT)  watch the webcast live on sagawards.tntdrama.comtbs.com and People.com.

The Ceremony:

Saturday, January 18, 2014 at 8 p.m. (ET) / 5 p.m. (PT) simulcast live from the Los Angeles Shrine Exposition Center on TNT and TBS. Or watch the live stream of the SAG Awards online at sagawards.tntdrama.com and tbs.com, as well as through the Watch TBS and Watch TNT apps for iOS or Android. (Viewers must sign in using their TV provider user name and password in order to view the live stream.)

• Like 2

Thanks for the links ! I hope it will work here, in France, I'd like to follow this event :)
I have the opportunity to watch it thanks to E! France but they will broadcast everything wednesday (I don't understand why so late lol)

I cross my fingers for Mayim & Jim and for the crew as well !  :wub:

• Like 3

Oh, I hope the streaming link will be functional in France !!  I bought popcorn and ice cream for the event ! LOL Otherwise, I will be very very disappointed :( 

Thanks for the links ! I hope it will work here, in France, I'd like to follow this event :)
I have the opportunity to watch it thanks to E! France but they will broadcast everything wednesday (I don't understand why so late lol)

I cross my fingers for Mayim & Jim and for the crew as well !  :wub:

Ah Chrystalie, tu as aussi décidé de rester éveiller cette nuit pour regarder en streaming ? Ahah. Sincérement, je n'ai pas du tout envie d'attendre jusque mercredi pour regarder l'énévement :( J'espère vraiment que ça va marcher...

Watch the Show
Red Carpet:

Beginning at  6 p.m. (ET)/3 p.m. (PT)  watch the webcast live on sagawards.tntdrama.comtbs.com and People.com.

The Ceremony:
Saturday, January 18, 2014 at 8 p.m. (ET) / 5 p.m. (PT) simulcast live from the Los Angeles Shrine Exposition Center on TNT and TBS. Or watch the live stream of the SAG Awards online at sagawards.tntdrama.com and tbs.com, as well as through the Watch TBS and Watch TNT apps for iOS or Android. (Viewers must sign in using their TV provider user name and password in order to view the live stream.)

Thank you Chiany, you rock ! :) 

• Like 1

Oh, I hope the streaming link will be functional in France !! I bought popcorn and ice cream for the event ! LOL Otherwise, I will be very very disappointed :(

Ah Chrystalie, tu as aussi décidé de rester éveiller cette nuit pour regarder en streaming ? Ahah. Sincérement, je n'ai pas du tout envie d'attendre jusque mercredi pour regarder l'énévement :( J'espère vraiment que ça va marcher...

Thank you Chiany, you rock ! :)

Im in europe as well and a little worried about the streaming. But it worked for me when watching pcs and gg! Did have some struggle in the beginning but after half the show it worked better. Just make sure to have a lot of backup streaming links so you can quickly change when one stops working!

And i do believe i will have less problem with streaming sag because lesser people outside usa knows about, so dont think its gonna be as much trouble streaming it as with the gg. Cause less people are watching

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk