7.14 "the Convention Conundrum" (January 30)

Tripper

Your Episode Rating  

80 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate this episode?

• Excellent
    • Very Good
    • Good
    • Okay
    • Bad
    • Very Bad

The Convention Conundrum – After the guys can't get Comic-Con tickets, Sheldon tries to hold his own convention and winds up spending a wild night with James Earl Jones. Meanwhile, the girls see if they can act like "grown-ups," on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Thursday, Jan. 30 (8:00 – 8:31 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. James Earl Jones and Carrie Fisher appear as themselves.

• Like 2

Though there's no character development I think I'll enjoy this episode. JEJ seems hilarious from the taping report.

Same here. They can't all be CD episodes, and that's fine. And I do like how JEJ likes to poke fun at himself and his Very Serious Image, just like he does in those AT&T (I think) commercials with Malcom McDowell, acting out texts and tweets and Facebook posts like they were right from the pen of Shakespeare.

What struck me as interesting is that Sheldon is actually sharing a banana split with JEJ in the scene.  That is one dish from what I can see in that clip.   How times have changed.  Sheldon used to freak out if anyone touched his food or took a french fry off of his plate.  Now he not only shares food with Amy, but with JEJ?!?!?   Amazing! :shok:

• Like 5

What struck me as interesting is that Sheldon is actually sharing a banana split with JEJ in the scene. That is one dish from what I can see in that clip. How times have changed. Sheldon used to freak out if anyone touched his food or took a french fry off of his plate. Now he not only shares food with Amy, but with JEJ?!?!? Amazing! :shok:

Ah how did I not notice that?! Little Shelly is certainly changing.

What struck me as interesting is that Sheldon is actually sharing a banana split with JEJ in the scene.  That is one dish from what I can see in that clip.   How times have changed.  Sheldon used to freak out if anyone touched his food or took a french fry off of his plate.  Now he not only shares food with Amy, but with JEJ?!?!?   Amazing! :shok:

If JEJ asks you to do something, you flippin' do it!  :)

• Like 1