The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

7.15 "the Locomotive Manipulation" (February 6)

Your Episode Rating  

146 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate this episode?

• Excellent
    • Very Good
    • Good
    • Okay
    • Bad
    • Very Bad

"The Locomotive Manipulation" – Love is in the air when Sheldon and Amy join Howard and Bernadette for a trip to wine country. Meanwhile, Leonard and Penny must rush Raj’s dog to the vet, on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Thursday, Feb. 6 (8:00 – 8:31 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
  • Like 7

Thanks for posting Tripper.  You would think Raj would be able to hire a professional dog sitter with all the money he (aka his family has).

Interesting, first Bernadette and Howard take care of Raj's dog, now Lenny will, not sure where the writers are going with this one. cant wait for the episode

One thing is clear, they are showing us that both couples are not ready for kids and both couples are not very good at dog sitting.  :girlwink:    Pretty hilarious though.  I wonder if the next time he needs Cinnamon watched it will be Sheldon and Amy's turn, but they will be so strict about following his instructions to a tee that the puppy will be well taken care of.  It would be hilarious to see them being the only couple that could take care of the animal successfully because they are the least likely you can imagine with a child.  :girlhaha:

• Like 8

Thanks for posting Tripper.  You would think Raj would be able to hire a professional dog sitter with all the money he (aka his family has).

That's true, after his bad experiences now he might have to do that. :icon_lol: I wonder if he'd trust them with Shamy now?

• Like 1

That's true, after his bad experiences now he might have to do that. :icon_lol: I wonder if he'd trust them with Shamy now?

Sheldon hates dogs, he would have to warm up to Cinnamon first, like Lovey Dovey lol

• Like 2

One thing is clear, they are showing us that both couples are not ready for kids and both couples are not very good at dog sitting.  :girlwink:    Pretty hilarious though.  I wonder if the next time he needs Cinnamon watched it will be Sheldon and Amy's turn, but they will be so strict about following his instructions to a tee that the puppy will be well taken care of.  It would be hilarious to see them being the only couple that could take care of the animal successfully because they are the least likely you can imagine with a child.  :girlhaha:

Sheldon hates dogs so the only way this can happen is once again the writers disregard the show history.

Sheldon hates dogs! Why would you leave your dog with someone that hates them.

Sheldon hates dogs so the only way this can happen is once again the writers disregard the show history.

Sheldon hates dogs! Why would you leave your dog with someone that hates them.

Sheldon also hated birds and was petrified of them.  He has often been able to learn to overcome and like something he claims he hates.  They can easily deal with this issue in story telling.  I am not worried about it disregarding show history.  There are far worse history issues than whether or not he likes a dog or not.  Plus there is quite a difference between a dog of Cinnamon's size than that large dog that chased him in the past.   I think given his love for cats, he could easily find a way to like Cinnamon (through creative story writing).  I think instead of worrying about this issue, however, given it isn't even in the cards as yet, we should probably get back on topic to this particular episode.  I am just as guilty and apologize for getting off topic.

Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 1

I agree, Sheldon would like the dog.   Over the series, Sheldon was like Data, robotic; but now his interaction with Lenny and especially with Amy, has made him more human which is nice.  Wonder why cinnamon has to go the vet? I wonder if Lenny gave her chocolate, or other sweets which are not good for dogs.  Should be fun, Shamy going to the wine country with Howard and Bernadette, recalling the Thanksgiving episode, Sheldon became tipsy.

Maybe raj has Amy take care of the dog and she convinces sheldon to help her. And is reluctant at first but ends up warming up to Cinnamon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I'm slipping!  I forgot to mention...

Worst. Episode. Ever.

Okay, carry on...

Can we just do this for every new episode thread? Genius. Haha.

• Like 4

Can we just do this for every new episode thread? Genius. Haha.

I'm trying, believe me! Sometimes I forget, though, but I do try to get it in there. :biggrin:

• Like 1

I'm very happy with the promo. Bravo whoever makes it, you have made me proud! I loved Amy's reaction. :)