The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

7.15 "the Locomotive Manipulation" (February 6)

Your Episode Rating  

146 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate this episode?

• Excellent
    • Very Good
    • Good
    • Okay
    • Bad
    • Very Bad

Bang!!! Splat!!!! Thud!!! Hahah, the promo is great. 

Could you edit your post that is a spoiler! Thanks!

Edited by delsino

Yes, it was a spoiler, but both of you quoted it verbatim, rather than editing it out. So even if he edits his post to remove it, it'll still be in yours. Just sayin'. ;)

Yes, it was a spoiler, but both of you quoted it verbatim, rather than editing it out. So even if he edits his post to remove it, it'll still be in yours. Just sayin'. ;)

I fixed it once I realized it..but thanks :)

• Like 1

I hope they don't have something like Sheldon kissing Amy on Valentine's day because it would be so cliche and so not Sheldon and Amy and so not their relationship....

What would normal couples do on Valentine's day - Kiss

What would Sheldon and Amy do on Valentine's day - ????

Edited by vasu

Oooo so sorry for posting the spoiler! :girlsad: I was reading the spoiler threads and totally forgot this was a spoiler-free thread. Thanks for editing the post. :girlsmile:

• Like 1

Oooo so sorry for posting the spoiler! :girlsad: I was reading the spoiler threads and totally forgot this was a spoiler-free thread. Thanks for editing the post. :girlsmile:

I've been in your position once. But you have to edit your own post the spoiler is still out there...

I am looking forward to see the who Manipulates who...

I hope it is not Amy manipulating Sheldon..cause it has been done a few times before...I hope it is Sheldon Manipulating Amy by telling her that he planned a romantic day on Valentine's for them which Amy would be absolutely pleased with , only to realize that this was Sheldon's plan to enjoy his time on a train with one his buddy from the promo while keeping Amy satisfied...

One Shots - Two birds... completely Sheldon...

Edited by vasu

I just watched the promo!!!!!!!!! I seriously love Amy!!!!!!! I cannot stop laughing!!!!!!!!!!!! Love.Her.

• Like 6

Yes, Amy manipulates Sheldon, as Penny taught her in 5 x 19. Sheldon himself tried to manipulate Amy in the same episode. Penny manipulates Leonard, Leonard manipulates Penny, and Howard and Bernie manipulate each other all the time. Why Amy is the ONLY BAD GIRL? She does what the others do all the time!

• Like 1

Yes, Amy manipulates Sheldon, as Penny taught her in 5 x 19. Sheldon himself tried to manipulate Amy in the same episode. Penny manipulates Leonard, Leonard manipulates Penny, and Howard and Bernie manipulate each other all the time. Why Amy is the ONLY BAD GIRL? She does what the others do all the time!

Maybe they all take the train to the chiropracter's office where they all get a spinal manipulation as a Valentines Day gift. :p

• Like 2

You said train ? that sounds good ...

tumblr_mz9cszuaQN1rn4qwao1_250.gif tumblr_mz9cszuaQN1rn4qwao2_250.gif

bigbangsheldon © 

Big hug for Rose cause I love what you post!!!

tumblr_mug5ibHvkX1rnbb4zo1_500.gif

• Like 1

Hopefully this years Valentine's episode is less dramatic than the one last year, when Penny got all jealous when a former boyfriend of hers proposed to his girlfriend; poor Leonard, but he loves his Penny.    ;-)

Love how Sheldon and his buddy meet, and how the sounds his buddy make inspired amy's line :)

Extended promo (still safe to watch):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1og6pzTcS4

Sheldon being patronised, Amy looking down on him. Sheldon has been turned into a complete twit, all because of that horrible woman. Can't stand the sight of her. It's the worst possible thing they could have done to the character.

• Like 1

Sheldon being patronised, Amy looking down on him. Sheldon has been turned into a complete twit, all because of that horrible woman. Can't stand the sight of her. It's the worst possible thing they could have done to the character.

You can get all that from a 30 second preview?

You're good!!

/sarcasm off

• Like 1

You can get all that from a 30 second preview?

You're good!!

/sarcasm off

This is all Shamy are about. I have been a Sheldon fan for years and the destruction of his character for this lame ass romance is all his plot line is about now. He's been turned into a fool! Don't like their choice of girlfriend. Don't like their ridiculous story.

This is all Shamy are about. I have been a Sheldon fan for years and the destruction of his character for this lame ass romance is all his plot line is about now. He's been turned into a fool! Don't like their choice of girlfriend. Don't like their ridiculous story.

Okay then if you were the writers, and you diddn't want Sheldon having a girlfriend, because he is not human and shoulden't be doing anything that's even remotely human. What would you do for the character of Sheldon, and remember it has to be original, cannot be anything Sheldon was doing in the first 3.

• Like 1

Okay then if you were the writers, and you diddn't want Sheldon having a girlfriend, because he is not human and shoulden't be doing anything that's even remotely human. What would you do for the character of Sheldon, and remember it has to be original, cannot be anything Sheldon was doing in the first 3.

I'd have Sheldon dating Leonard's mother or any of the other females who have been on the show before Amy. No chemistry, she's not hot. She's not even warm.

Edited by Moonbase

I'd have Sheldon dating Leonard's mother or any of the other females who have been on the show before Amy. No chemistry, she's not hot. She's not even warm.

I'm curious have you caught this year Amy less robotic then she was, more human now then she was IMO. Beverley? Mmmm not sure about that, not to mention the age gap, be kinda creepy dating your best friend and roommates mother lol.

• Like 1

Guys I don't know if there is anyone unspoiled here but beware of the spoilers!!!