The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
3ku11

Guest Stars You Think Would Make Great Parents

Thinking about Guest Stars that would make great cameo's as parents, always thought Lisa Kudrow would be a great mother for Penny. Who do you think should guest star as a parent in the future?

• Like 1

People on here have suggested John Goodman as Sheldon's dad (if they ever did a flashback or something) and Jason Alexander as Leonard's dad.

I know you said parents, but if they ever show Sheldon's brother, I always imagined Will Arnett, because I think they look a lot alike. :p

For some reason I liked picturing Debbie Reynolds as Meemaw, i liked her in Halloweentown. But after looking up Lily Tomlin im at a cross roads. :/choices..

Im hoping they'll do some quick flashback to sheldons childhood.. (just a memory poppin up in his head or something) and that they will use Jim Parsons nephew for that! Jim says he looks exacly like him and it would be fun to see :)

• Like 1

Do y'all think Ben Stein would make a good Dad for Leonard? I'm not sold on it completely, but just a thought. He is super nerdy....

Idk why but one of the many actora i thought of for leonards dad is maybe Bryan Cranston. haha. among others :)

• Like 1

Idk why but one of the many actora i thought of for leonards dad is maybe Bryan Cranston. haha. among others :)

Lol! I could actually see that. He would be brilliant.

For some reason if they ever decide to do a flashback with Sheldon's Pop pop. i cant think of anyone off the top of my head to.play his grandfather. :/

After Hollywood game night, I want Henry Winkler to be Amy's dad. Not just play her dad, have Henry Winkler be her dad.

Or in pinch he could just play her dad.

For Penny's mom, Katey Segal. Penny just looks like Wyatt.

I think that Betty White would be a great choice for Sheldon's Meemaw.  For Penny's brother, I think Jason Earle who played the brother in Hannah Montana would be great.  IMO he was the real entertainment in that show and I think he would be hilarious as Penny's brother.  I think Kelsey Grammer would do well as Leonard's father. 

Has anyone given any thought to who would do well as Leonard's brother? 

• Like 1

George Sr. -John Goodman

George Jr. -Will Arnett or Dean Winters

Meemaw -Cloris Leachman or Betty White

Leonard's dad- Ben Stein

Leonard's brother- Matt Dillon

Penny's mom- Lisa kudrow

Penny's brother- Jason Presley or Aaron Paul

Howard's dad- Jason Alexander

Amy's dad- Barry Bostwick

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Olympia Dukakis or Barbara Hale as Sheldon´s grandmother. Dustin Hoffman as Howard´s father. Robert De Niro as Amy´s father and HARRISON FORD, as Mary Cooper´s boyfriend! Robin Williams as Leonard´s father. I don´t like Lisa Kudrow as Penny´s mother. She is not the country-farm woman type I imagine Penny´s mother is. (Lisa is too "polished"!) But I like John Goodman as the late Sheldon´s father!

Edited by Susana Alcira Cairó