The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
3ku11

Living Arrangements

Living Arrangements  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Should Penny move in with Leonard or Sheldon or Should Leonard move in with Penny?

• Yes Leonard/Penny/Sheldon would be so funny!
    • No Leonard needs a place of his own
    • No Leonard needs to move in with Penny and Sheldon lives alone
    • Amy moves in with Sheldon and the four of them live together
    • Leonard moves into 4b and Amy moves in 4a
    • No Change
    • Lenny in 4a, they kick out Sheldob
    • lenny go to another block
    • Lenny move into 4b. and go on vaca, Amy moves in with Sheldon over the summer

Leonard and Penny could move in together just before the season end and then decide to go on vacation for the summer, leaving Sheldon alone without a 'safety net.' That leaves Amy to spend time with him and for him to get used to the idea of being with Amy 'full time.'

• Like 5

Leonard and Penny could move in together just before the season end and then decide to go on vacation for the summer, leaving Sheldon alone without a 'safety net.' That leaves Amy to spend time with him and for him to get used to the idea of being with Amy 'full time.'

Love it when Shamys are on the same page as Lennys, love this idea. Give Lenny some. Time to recharge batteries, , and the finalie could be over the summer shamy hanging out over the summer, and their physical intimacy increases.

• Like 1

Love it when Shamys are on the same page as Lennys, love this idea. Give Lenny some. Time to recharge batteries, , and the finalie could be over the summer shamy hanging out over the summer, and their physical intimacy increases.

Well, the couples are intertwined, mostly because of Sheldon obviously.

Lenny holds Sheldon (and therefor Shamy back), but Sheldon is also holding Lenny back.

Something has to give one day, and I hope it's sooner then later.

I would prefer 3 but I think the writers would probably go with 1 or 4. I don't think they would want to drastically change the Sheldon-Leonard friendship dynamic

As long as the ratings are good I doubt there will be a big significant change.

I f ratings start dropping I think they may try making a leap and change things up. That kind of change is risky.and I doubt TPTB will risk killing the goose while it stlll lays lots of golden eggs.

Edited by djsurrey