The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
3ku11

Amy And Bert, Priyard, Peck, Shenny, And Any Other Riduclous Ship Shippers Thread

For anyone who prefers Bertmy :p Or likes Sheldon with no gf, hey we kno your out their.

Disclaimer: Shamys dont take this too seriousley, its kinda like the Shennys shipers thread, basically a parody within itself ;).

Edited by 3ku11

I can't believe you actually did it, you pot-stirrer!  :)

• Like 1

I can't believe you actually did it, you pot-stirrer!  :)

Lol. Its like the Shenny shippers thread, all in good fun ;)

Can people who ship Leonard and Priya or Penny and Zack hide out in here as well? There has to be some Leoya or Zannys here...

• Like 1

Diff with that tho, berts not a recurring character. From Lennys pov Priya and Zac. Got in the way of the lenny relationship and their ship. And the fact Shamy and Lennnny are conventionlly v very diiff, Amy always gt comments she cld do better as Sheldom aint the most romantic type guy, and anyone who smiles towards amy is showing more romance then Sheldon haha. Where as clearly Lenny have tons of exp in procreating. Anyway this is juzt a fun shipping thread, if it offends anyone then your taking things way too seriousley.

Can people who ship Leonard and Priya or Penny and Zack hide out in here as well? There has to be some Leoya or Zannys here...

That's Priyard and Peck.

• Like 2

Whose offended? I was having fun with ya...unless you are the one who is too serious.. hmmmmmmm

All these "ships" are ridiculous, I thought it was a thread to poke at them but if you are serious about Bermy (I think it sounds better than Bertmy) then I will bow out

That's Priyard and Peck.

My apologies :give_rose: lol

Edited by delsino

Whose offended? I was having fun with ya...unless you are the one who is too serious.. hmmmmmmm

All these "ships" are ridiculous, I thought it was a thread to poke at them but if you are serious about Bermy (I think it sounds better that Bertmy) then I will bow out 

My apologies :give_rose:  lol

No your right this is a thread to poke fun at other ships, your right they are riduclous, ohhh Shenny :p. I wasent implying you are taking things too seriousley, but just in case anyone else is.

I thought Bert was really funny.  I hope they find some way to bring him back. 

how about calling them BEAMY. its a little less exhausting to say than bertmy.

Anyway, can anyone imagine bert going

knock knock knock amy

knock knock knock amy

knock knock knock amy

lol... maybe in his case, it'll be,

rock rock rock amy

rock rock rock amy

rock rock rock amy.

• Like 6

lol... maybe in his case, it'll be,

rock rock rock amy

rock rock rock amy

rock rock rock amy.

You seriously killed me lol :p

ROCK SHOW

ROCK SHOW

ROCK SHOW

Hey fun scenario date night for Sheldon and Amy. We'll have Bert and Eric tag along. It could be a combination train dinner/rock show. ROCK SHOW!!!

I really wish Eric's name was Ernie right now. That would make for some amazing dinner conversation. And it could join the Shamy in a mutual desire to flee. "Run, Woman! They are chasing us!"

I ship that Mrs. Davis from human resources with Kripke. He seemed almost human with her.

• Like 3

Leonard starts practicing polygamy, so I ship him with Alice, Priya and Alex, of course Raj forbids it, Alice does a best selling comic book on it and Alex still swears she never hit on Leonard.

Howard, Raj and Bernadette accept the inevitable and live as a ménage a trois.

I actually not even kidding that much. I think all three of them would be happier.

• Like 1

I actually not even kidding that much. I think all three of them would be happier.

I could actually get behind this, tbh. All my opinions posted in this thread are actually serious, so...

Okay now you did it, I can't get this picture out my head of Bernadette in black latex holding two leashes, attached to two dog collars on Howard's and Raj's necks. And yes, I know I'm sick.

• Like 1

Bert and Lucy are the most annoying characters in this show. I rolled my eyes whenever they were on screen. I hope they don't come back

I have to agree that Priyard is very ridiculous. They have no romantic chemistry and it seemed like Pryia was annoyed with everything about Leonard's personality

I actually liked Alex. I hope they bring her back later this season

Also Leonard and Stephanie should be included in this