The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
3ku11

Amy And Bert, Priyard, Peck, Shenny, And Any Other Riduclous Ship Shippers Thread

Guilty here. bur i actually shipped Leonard and Stephanie, his best other then Penny relationship, altho she came across as insecute. Always enjoyed the gender role reversal relationships, i liked the fact too Penny diddnt seemed jealous, strange but altho really happy Lenny are together, but miss their friendship some times. But it showed that was a genuine friendship between Leonard and Penny, despite their many differences.

Howard, Raj and Bernadette accept the inevitable and live as a ménage a trois.

I actually not even kidding that much. I think all three of them would be happier.

Kind of like that movie savages with blake lively.

Good job 3kull. this thread is starting to become a hot topic.

Guilty here. bur i actually shipped Leonard and Stephanie, his best other then Penny relationship, altho she came across as insecute. Always enjoyed the gender role reversal relationships, i liked the fact too Penny diddnt seemed jealous, strange but altho really happy Lenny are together, but miss their friendship some times. But it showed that was a genuine friendship between Leonard and Penny, despite their many differences.

The woman performed a Sheldonectomy so I liked her :p Didn't care abouy trying to force her way into the apartment. But Leonard and Stephanie(and Sheldon) was funny.

Ok I officially submit Amy and Wheaton and I really need a name for that ship please :)

• Like 1

Whamy! :p

Lol that was actually easy I should have thought of it!!!!!! Ok so after that episode from FWF I am pretty sure he so into her. :p

• Like 1

James Earl Jones and Sheldon; ShelEarldon or Bang Bang

Wheaton Shamy ménage; Ensign Shamy.

Amy and Bernadette - Cardigan Love... cuz it's chilly out there. 

• Like 1

Howardette and cinnaraj

Cinnaraj is my favorite!

Is there already a ship for Raj and Mrs Davis?

We talked in chat about it last night, but no idea of there is a name for that already?

Because I want them to happen!!

This Kinda concedes the ehole purpose of the thread but stuary and penny ugh, she used him as a subsitute for Leonard, funny seeing Stuart or mopy after Penny tho, kinda reminded mr of Gunthrr and Rachel in Friends not that they dated. As for Raj and Ms David lol RajMsDavis?

EPerfect for raj she wont say anything other then jabs from the kitchen, and Raj can sit their and eat, perfect relationship for Raj :p

Lol I thought of Leslie and Sheldon at some point too. I loved the way they would attack each other. They were funny.

Chalice did you say Shamy and Wheaton?? OMG disturbing but I like it... :p

But I think my all time favourite weird shipping is Whamy.

My favorite weird ship is penny and raj, although not so weird anymore

Maybe tptb could of got them together properly at one point, would of created some comedy with them trying to outdo Leonard and priya

Howard and Amy

Never seen both of them being so happy and enjoying themselves like these two did in one of the season episodes  with their present "partners"

Howard and Amy

Never seen both of them being so happy and enjoying themselves like these two did in one of the season episodes with their present "partners"

Awwww AmyHow!!!!!!!!! So sweet!!!!!! I stick with Whamy cause I ship AmyHow mostly as friends!!!!!!!

ArmyGirl...Sheldon and Wheaton before they were friends would have been better.

I miss evil Wil, If I want nice Wil... I get that on Twitter.