The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
3ku11

Amy And Bert, Priyard, Peck, Shenny, And Any Other Riduclous Ship Shippers Thread

ArmyGirl...Sheldon and Wheaton before they were friends would have been better.

You might be right.  Maybe Wil Wheaton will try and get Sheldon's whistle again and they will have a falling out.  :laugh:

• Like 1

What about getting some of the single parents together

Leonard's Dad and Sheldon's Mom! Sheldnard could be brothers!

Since we don't know his first name, we'll use Hofstadter - Hofstadary or Marstadter

ArmyGirl...Sheldon and Wheaton before they were friends would have been better.

I miss evil Wil, If I want nice Wil... I get that on Twitter.

OMG that made me think of Will falling in love with Amy and Sheldon getting angry with him so his is back being his fatal enemy!!! Oh my what has this vixen done to me???? :p

What about getting some of the single parents together

Leonard's Dad and Sheldon's Mom! Sheldnard could be brothers!

Since we don't know his first name, we'll use Hofstadter - Hofstadary or Marstadter

Lol you saif Leonard's dad but for some reason I thought you said Penny's!! Do we know anything about Penny's mom??? I would like someone for Mary and I think she would like Penny's dad...

• Like 1

You parent shippers are missing the OTP. Mary and Beverly!

Mary raised Sheldon. She knows how to deal with Beverly. And Beverly's psychiatrist, if Mary has any latent bi-sexual tendencies, she'll know where to look. And yes Mary will have a crisis of faith, but she's not going to find anyone like Bev on Christian Mingle's over 50 board. 

Ok, I scrolled back and I noticed that nobody mentioned this, so I'm going to put my absolute favorite crackship out there. I ship them so hard:

Mike Rostenkowski and Mary Cooper.

Why oh why does Mike need to be married? This would be a match made in heaven. 

• Like 1

Ok, I scrolled back and I noticed that nobody mentioned this, so I'm going to put my absolute favorite crackship out there. I ship them so hard:

Mike Rostenkowski and Mary Cooper.

Why oh why does Mike need to be married? This would be a match made in heaven.

He would be Sheldon's dad.

• Like 1

You parent shippers are missing the OTP. Mary and Beverly!

Mary raised Sheldon. She knows how to deal with Beverly. And Beverly's psychiatrist, if Mary has any latent bi-sexual tendencies, she'll know where to look. And yes Mary will have a crisis of faith, but she's not going to find anyone like Bev on Christian Mingle's over 50 board. 

I would love to see these two meet.  As much as I adore Bev, it would be beautiful to see Mary put her in her place. 

• Like 1

I think Penny's dad and Sheldon's mom would be a good couple too. Haha can you imagine?

Ikr??? I told that a few posts ago. It would be interesting...

The ultimate ships of TBBT are Sheldon and his spot (Shelpot) and Howard and dickies (Hickies).

• Like 4

I liked Priyard mainly because it made Penny jealous and she finally felt what Leonard was feeling for her from seasons 1-4 (5? I can't remember when Priyard dated).

• Like 1

I liked Priyard mainly because it made Penny jealous and she finally felt what Leonard was feeling for her from seasons 1-4 (5? I can't remember when Priyard dated).

Priyard dated 4-5, techniquley only 4 tho, seeing they were long distance. I agree tho Priyard was good, it was a catalyst for change in the show, and it revealed Pennys true feelings. Another crackship i like is Amy and Raj :p.

Felt like bringing this thread back to life, another crackship i shipped is Leonard and Amy :p.

Felt like bringing this thread back to life, another crackship i shipped is Leonard and Amy :p.

Ohh the latest scene they had together was really nice!! It was nice to see Amy opening her heart to Leonard but I enjoyed the line about it being weird more. :p All time favourite episode with the the Pulled Groin of course. I LOVED the way Amy hang around making him uncomfortable (without even realizing it lol) just to ask him to go at the wedding with her. I also liked on the Raiders episode that Sheldon asked Leonard's opinion on what Amy likes cause she is his friend.

I could nit ship them romantically or even their friendship more than others but they have interesting dynamics.

Still my ultimate crackship is Whamy.

It was a horrible scene! Amy looked sad and pathetic!

I get where you're coming from. I didn't like what Amy said about being jealous of Penny and I always hate it when she is sad but it was a nice change to see things from Amy's POV for once. I hated it before someone pointed that out on the Shamy thread.

I didn't think she looked sad and pathetic. Hell, she even chuckled when Bernie told Leonard about Penny taking money out of his wallet to buy him a watch for his birthday. Then when Leonard gave her a look for laughing, she pressed her lips together to stop.

• Like 1

This ship is just, just....Lamy

• Like 1

It was a horrible scene! Amy looked sad and pathetic!

The character is SUPPOSED to be sad and pathetic. Or as Sheldon put it, "she looks tired and pale as usual".

If we're talking friendships, I'm really glad they had Amy and Bernie get closer this year.  I also like Bernie with Sheldon, Amy with Leonard or Howard, and Sheldon with Leonard.  There's no pair I don't like, though.