The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
3ku11

Amy And Bert, Priyard, Peck, Shenny, And Any Other Riduclous Ship Shippers Thread

I well respect the guidelines and rules of the thread. But Penny wouldent look twice at Wheton if he was the last guy on eaeth, i dont think Penny likes hairy guys haha. Lets not forget this is the same guy who broke up Leonard and Penny in the first place. I wonder if Penny ever knew Wheton sabotaged het relationship with Leonard just to beat Sheldon at ten pin bowling, but ill give you the benifit of the doubt Chloe, this is a safe zone to crackship any crackship your little heart desires. Amys always been jealous of Penny, shes always seen her as the peak of beaity, shes just more jealous of how guys see her, she has more social intilligence then Amy, so shes just jealous of not sharing as close as bond with Sheldon, so she was just projecting onto Penny. While i dont agree the premise of Amy is shes sad and pathetic, part of her personality is she does have an unspoken sadness about her, she always wanted friends like Penny, she even dreamed about beingg like Penny, being socially saavy and street smart,, she may feel Penny understands Sheldon more, i kinda feel Sheldon doesent think or gets Amy does understand him imo. So Sheldon never has full measure with Amy, ge always feels so uncertain with her, five steps forward then five steps backwards, i think hes worried of loosing himself completly in the relationship,, hence why he treats his relationship with Amy as one of convinience, it scares him. Where as his friendships with Penny, Leonard etc. Are more constants.

Felt like bringing this thread back to life, another crackship i shipped is Leonard and Amy :p.

I can't ship them romantically, I just don't see any romantic chemistry between them. However as friends they are great together after all they can both feel each other's pain, since they both have to deal with Sheldon.

• Like 1

Yeah that's why I ship them, not romantically, but do have similar parities for each other, they both know what it feels to have a contractual friendship with a :crazy: person.

For anyone who prefers Bertmy :p Or likes Sheldon with no gf, hey we kno your out their.

Disclaimer: Shamys dont take this too seriousley, its kinda like the Shennys shipers thread, basically a parody within itself ;).

I like Shenny and Stenny. If anyone wants to argue this go ahead but I already gave a long page explaining why I think she is more compatible with Sheldon. 

Your entitled to your opinon, but techniquely saying Penny is more compatible with Sheldon is a contradiction in term. Anyone who watches the show and is a true fan knows if anything they are complete opposites, they played them as friends and antagonists, because they are polar opposites, they want nothing from each other, As much as I adore Sheldon and Pennys friendships, they basically put up with each other for the sake of Leonard, wasent for Leonard I don't think they would be friends at all. Penny is a very sexual, physical character who up to Leonard had very physical, sexual relationships with gym guy types, even in S2 she was shocked that Sheldon had a date, she ever quried what is Sheldon's deal, the show never intended Sheldon and Penny to have any romantic undertone. TBH I can see their romantic relationship going one way, that's after the writers deconstruct everything that makes their characters so special that is, seeing they have zero in common. Penny is just to free spirited, practical, and grounded. Sheldon is robotic, analyitical, neurotic. They would have zero to talk about, Sheldon hasent put out with Amy in four years, Penny would not put up with that even if she did see Sheldon in that way, as she said shes a big ol 5. One or the other would end up killing each other, I can invision Penny taking Sheldon for a drive and leaving him in the middle of no where, and driving off lol. Even Sheldon said early on if Penny had the choice she would always choose Leonard, as compared to Sheldon and the rest hes a mackdaddy. The whole point of S/P is they are NOT compatible, episodes like Nerdvana Annaliation and Precious Fragmentation, proved Penny is not compatible with anyone other then Leonard, proved he is the normal one, cool one, and the social nucleus. I have always respected everyones ships on this site, its just when statements like "Penny is more compatible with Sheldon" When they are complete opposites that's the whole point, sorry that's not true.

• Like 3

Your entitled to your opinon, but techniquely saying Penny is more compatible with Sheldon is a contradiction in term. Anyone who watches the show and is a true fan knows if anything they are complete opposites, they played them as friends and antagonists, because they are polar opposites, they want nothing from each other, As much as I adore Sheldon and Pennys friendships, they basically put up with each other for the sake of Leonard, wasent for Leonard I don't think they would be friends at all. Penny is a very sexual, physical character who up to Leonard had very physical, sexual relationships with gym guy types, even in S2 she was shocked that Sheldon had a date, she ever quried what is Sheldon's deal, the show never intended Sheldon and Penny to have any romantic undertone. TBH I can see their romantic relationship going one way, that's after the writers deconstruct everything that makes their characters so special that is, seeing they have zero in common. Penny is just to free spirited, practical, and grounded. Sheldon is robotic, analyitical, neurotic. They would have zero to talk about, Sheldon hasent put out with Amy in four years, Penny would not put up with that even if she did see Sheldon in that way, as she said shes a big ol 5. One or the other would end up killing each other, I can invision Penny taking Sheldon for a drive and leaving him in the middle of no where, and driving off lol. Even Sheldon said early on if Penny had the choice she would always choose Leonard, as compared to Sheldon and the rest hes a mackdaddy. The whole point of S/P is they are NOT compatible, episodes like Nerdvana Annaliation and Precious Fragmentation, proved Penny is not compatible with anyone other then Leonard, proved he is the normal one, cool one, and the social nucleus. I have always respected everyones ships on this site, its just when statements like "Penny is more compatible with Sheldon" When they are complete opposites that's the whole point, sorry that's not true.

Its very clear from the show that they ARE more compatible. 

I will present why Penny is like Sheldon and Amy is like Leonard.  

In the series you see that Sheldon is far above Penny in intelligence 

and despite this in a lot of cases will act a lot like Penny in behavior. 

I think Penny and Sheldon have similar personal problems and I think 

it stems from the same place. In the first episode Sheldon being a neat 

Freak and displaying more of his OCD tendency goes into penny's house and 

cleans everything. Now penny is outraged not for the fact he cleaned her things 

or the fact he was in her house but the fact he touched her property WITHOUT

her permission. She felt he was stepping past her boundaries.

Sheldon also 

displays a need for boundaries along the series. Also despite Penny being of 

a much larger intelligence level Sheldon seems to care about her. He also 

seems to take her into more consideration than he even does for amy. When 

it comes to amy he kind of has this attitude of "Oh my girlfriends here drats". 

Penny as well as Sheldon have issues with relationships which I think comes from 

the fact penny and Sheldon have similar personalities despite being a different 

intelligence.

They are both very controlling, very independent and they want 

me time, and are very picky about who they allow to stay with them. In the episode where 

the discussion of where Leonard is going to live is brought up Penny panics and does not 

want Sheldon to move in with her, and Sheldon later brings this up with Amy and Amy suggests 

that Sheldon and them live together.

Despite Amy doing everything perfectly and willing to follow

all of his rules Sheldon does not Want Amy to live with him. Sheldon trys to push and blame the 

issues on penny and penny tosses it off on Sheldon. In this Episode they act EXACTLY THE SAME. 

Despite the fact Sheldon was a child prodigy and Penny sleeps around with idiots. 

Now I think the fact Penny has issues with relationships is she like Sheldon is independent. 

She bases her relationships on one thing (Muscles) and this is because she doesn't want to deal 

with emotional attachment.

She knows she wants to get some sexual gratification but she does not 

want an emotional attachment. Sheldon does not want an emotional attachment either and finds 

the need for sex stupid and so even if he did desire it would simply never engage in it. Penny does 

not realize why she is so bad at picking men but I think its because she has the same character flaws

as Sheldon does. She does not want emotional attachment and thats why she only picks big jerks with 

muscles.

This is also why Sheldon and Amy often seem to be and feel neglected by the other party. 

Sheldon and Penny can be very self centered and this is not that they are trying to be but they are 

very independent characters. Who seem to have ended up with people who are extremely needy. 

Amy and Sheldon are very needy. Amy is wanting of the affection she never got as a child. Leonard is 

afraid of rejection and so is the way he is. While Penny is a better person as an adult it shows from things she 

says she did as a child that she was a bit of a bully in her younger years. Now this again shows she is like sheldon. 

Sheldon does not seem to think or understand how his actions affect other he sometimes just kind of does stuff. 

Penny probably didn't think about how her actions effect anything either she just acts. Now Sheldon has much 

better reasoning than penny and so acts the way he does. Penny and Sheldon both seem to lack an understand or 

really a care about how others feel. 

So Sheldon is Penny, and Amy is Leonard. A very needy and clingy insecure individual attaching themselves to a very 

independent and sometimes indifferent lover. 

Penny is shallow in the beginning since she doesn't want to get close to anyone emotionally and Sheldon doesn't want to be 

close to anyone emotionally either. Sheldon deals with this by isolating himself in the beginning of the series and Penny deals with 

this by using people for Sex instead of picking people she cares about since if she finds someone she cares about its dangerous 

to her. This could be a sign of a insecurity that both Sheldon and Penny have. Sex is not necessarily Intimacy. This is something which 

both of them seem to avoid. This goes along with their need to be independent. Penny has issues with men for the same reason she 

wants sex she does not want a life partner and so she gets shallow partners that only want sex and it never works out. 

This is why Sheldon and Penny often REACT the same way to in different episodes. Since they have the same personal problems and its simply being displayed in a different manner. 

Try looking at it more deeply and not just face value. I was never comparing this on face value I was basing it on how they behave. 

They do seem to mirror each other in a few episodes and I really doubt they would have the same exact reaction if they were 

not similar in some way. 

This all shows that they don't always consider others feelings, they are sometimes very self centered, that they have personal boundaries and they fear intimacy and they don't mind being alone but in Pennys case she is willing to tolerate a person for sex even if she dislikes the person. 

(Its not contradicting. Its not an opinion I believe just because I like Sheldon and penny. Its based on observations of both these characters behavior. Which is presented in the show.) 
Edited by SheldonCooperFan
  • Like 1

Sheldon also 

Penny as well as Sheldon have issues with relationships which I think comes from 

intelligence.

me time, and are very picky about who they allow to stay with them. In the episode where 

the discussion of where Leonard is going to live is brought up Penny panics and does not 

want Sheldon to move in with her, and Sheldon later brings this up with Amy and Amy suggests 

all of his rules Sheldon does not Want Amy to live with him. Sheldon trys to push and blame the 

issues on penny and penny tosses it off on Sheldon. In this Episode they act EXACTLY THE SAME. 

Despite the fact Sheldon was a child prodigy and Penny sleeps around with idiots. 

Now I think the fact Penny has issues with relationships is she like Sheldon is independent. 

She bases her relationships on one thing (Muscles) and this is because she doesn't want to deal 

want an emotional attachment. Sheldon does not want an emotional attachment either and finds 

the need for sex stupid and so even if he did desire it would simply never engage in it. Penny does 

not realize why she is so bad at picking men but I think its because she has the same character flaws

as Sheldon does. She does not want emotional attachment and thats why she only picks big jerks with 

muscles.

This is also why Sheldon and Amy often seem to be and feel neglected by the other party. 

Sheldon and Penny can be very self centered and this is not that they are trying to be but they are 

very independent characters. Who seem to have ended up with people who are extremely needy. 

Amy and Sheldon are very needy. Amy is wanting of the affection she never got as a child. Leonard is 

afraid of rejection and so is the way he is. While Penny is a better person as an adult it shows from things she 

says she did as a child that she was a bit of a bully in her younger years. Now this again shows she is like sheldon. 

Sheldon does not seem to think or understand how his actions affect other he sometimes just kind of does stuff. 

Penny probably didn't think about how her actions effect anything either she just acts. Now Sheldon has much 

better reasoning than penny and so acts the way he does. Penny and Sheldon both seem to lack an understand or 

So Sheldon is Penny, and Amy is Leonard. A very needy and clingy insecure individual attaching themselves to a very 

Penny is shallow in the beginning since she doesn't want to get close to anyone emotionally and Sheldon doesn't want to be 

close to anyone emotionally either. Sheldon deals with this by isolating himself in the beginning of the series and Penny deals with 

this by using people for Sex instead of picking people she cares about since if she finds someone she cares about its dangerous 

to her. This could be a sign of a insecurity that both Sheldon and Penny have. Sex is not necessarily Intimacy. This is something which 

both of them seem to avoid. This goes along with their need to be independent. Penny has issues with men for the same reason she 

wants sex she does not want a life partner and so she gets shallow partners that only want sex and it never works out. 

This is why Sheldon and Penny often REACT the same way to in different episodes. Since they have the same personal problems and its simply being displayed in a different manner. 

Try looking at it more deeply and not just face value. I was never comparing this on face value I was basing it on how they behave. 

They do seem to mirror each other in a few episodes and I really doubt they would have the same exact reaction if they were 

not similar in some way. 

This all shows that they don't always consider others feelings, they are sometimes very self centered, that they have personal boundaries and they fear intimacy and they don't mind being alone but in Pennys case she is willing to tolerate a person for sex even if she dislikes the person. 

(Its not contradicting. Its not an opinion I believe just because I like Sheldon and penny. Its based on observations of both these characters behavior. Which is presented in the show.) 

Very easy to define this "proof" as truth:

Since "Penny" and "Sheldon" are thought constructs in the conscious minds of their creators, Chuck Lorre and Bill Prady and are extended into the minds of their current showrunner, Steve Malaro and his staff of writers, all you have to do is ask them what they think of your suppositions about the superior compatibility of Shenny over Lenny.

Yes, they have been asked this many times and you may not be able to "handle the truth". Don't ask Chuck Lorre this if he's having a bad day. You will get your feelings hurt. :blackeye:

• Like 4

Sheldon and Penny having similarities in terms of their relationships, and the fact they both have insecurities, does not mean they are more compatible. Leonard was clingy and insecure in the beginning, but he is not anymore. I am sorry anyone can qualify proof as the truth, but physically Penny and Sheldon are not compatible, fact is without Leonard Sheldon wouldent want anything to do with Penny, it was thanks to Leonard early on that they even understood each other. Trying to prove they are compatible from a clinical stand point, doesn't change the fact Biologically they are polar opposites, only a casual fan would state, but a true fan would see so much evidence that L/P have a ton more in common, and belong together this isint opinion but proven fact, as you were.

• Like 3

As for the Penny/Wheaton relationship, they haven't specifically said fictional Wil is married but he wears a wedding ring on the show so I think he is.

Re the Penny/Wheaton relationship its a good network contact for Penny, problem is I feel Penny's never pushed her self for the fear of being typed cast. Being 20 and ambitious, and alone not knowing anyone in Hollywood can be a big disadvantage, talent is one thing, most of it comes down to hard work and luck. It's who you know not what you know, Penny got lazy and settled for her life, her cosy waitress job, her friends, her support network from across the hall. It's only now she is coming at a crossroads in her life, she is now re-evaluating her life choices, and deconstructing her self-actualization. As for Chloes crackship, has Penny even found out that he deliberately sabotaged her relationship with Leonard, just too beat Sheldon at Ten Pen Bowling, I suspose though it delayed the inevitable. Penny is just a typical hot blonde girl with dreams of stardom, a lot make it some don't, fame is thickle though. I kinda feel though if fame ever comes for Penny she may appreciate it more, but she may also realize its no longer her passion anymore. Penny too me has always been the strongest character on the show, for these reasons alone.

Ok this is for Chloe. Maybe Penny finds out that Will broke her and Leonard up to win a game and he confesses that he couldn't care less about the game. He was just in love with her and didn't want to see her with someone else :p

Don't think I am serious guys that's just for Chloe as I said :)

• Like 4

LogCally when your in love with somebody you dont manipulate and monopolize someone for personal gain. Never liked Wheton since then, and i still dont trust that hairy rat lol, whos to say he diddnt get Penny fired from Serial Apiest (Does that sound like Ape action or do i just hv a dirty mind lol), Penny can do better anyway wheton and serial ape ist.

@Skull yes when you're in love you want the other person's better interest and want them to be happy any way they choose. But you know sometimes people do stupid things for love.

@Rachel thanks it was meant to be a joke :) Imagine Penny's wth face at something like that lol.

Edited by Cecilia
  • Like 1

As for the Penny/Wheaton relationship, they haven't specifically said fictional Wil is married but he wears a wedding ring on the show so I think he is.

He doesn't actually wear it anymore, he did in his first episodes. 

Ok this is for Chloe. Maybe Penny finds out that Will broke her and Leonard up to win a game and he confesses that he couldn't care less about the game. He was just in love with her and didn't want to see her with someone else :p

Don't think I am serious guys that's just for Chloe as I said :)

omg :icon_cry: i am head canoning this :icon_cry: #PeatonForever and I am serious. 

• Like 2

Peaton thats weird lol sorry, tbh if it wasent for moving in next door to her future husband, and that crazy guy who had a rivarly with Wheton, they woulden't of collaborated so to speak in this ape of a movie :p. Remember Wheton said after he was quried why he would break Leonard and Penny up he was like to Sheldon "And if you think I woulden't sabotage a young loving, budding relationship just to win a game of ten pin bowling, then you would be wrong". To me he showed how ruthless and unremorsful he was as a character in that scene, so hate to burst your lill bubble their Chloe but he only loves him self :you:

Sheldon also 

intelligence.

muscles.

not similar in some way. 

I can't believe a delusional Shenny shipper got it right.  You put your nonsense in the proper topic under ridculous ships.

Oh I wanted to add, I ship Sheldon with Sheldon.  He is so in love with himself that he should come back from the future to be with himself, his one only true love.

• Like 6

Ig . If s/p are more compatible becausr clinically based on the characters behaviour. Then Penny is compatible with everyone. Human Behaviour has no correlations, its purley constant. How anyone who watches this show can draw any parrallels between P and S behaviour, and try to proove their compatibility is beyond me. Seeing they have very different value systems clearly, their respective behaviour in human and relationahip construct is also different. . They also have very different upbringings, most of Pennys relationships have been with dumb gym guys. Very physical, sexual relationships. As i saud Biologically not compatible. So clinically based on their behaviour in human and relationshipstruct. But fundamentally they are complete polar oppossites, Penny to Sheldon is bla bla bla shoes, boys, soaps etc. Sheldon is bla bla bla Umm Penny your sofa aint on the right angle. Alot of eps have prooven how uncompatible they are, ans how compatible she is with Leonard. Ep i think S4 or 5, they acted like two old married couples, findamentally too different to sustain an actual conversation, 7x01 highlighted this too. S3 when Penny wanted to learn physics , another ep which emphazised the fundamental differences. Penny is practical, down to earth, freee spirited. And Sheldons mind clearly processes things much faster haha, and just got frustrated. Eps like Precious Fragmentation and Nerdvanna Annalillation showed compared to the rest of the guys Leonard is the "normall" one, the cool one, the mackdaddy. You could argue too from a clinical standpoint, L and P have similar backgroinds, they both have passive agressive relationships with their parents. Penny with Wyatt, and Leonard with Bev. And their respective behaviours in human and relationship construct, has both been responses to their relationships with their parents. Leonard always looked for women who were warm and affectionate unlike Bev, but ended up dating women like Bev. Who emotionally castrated him, Asian Spy Chick , Priya, Slutbunny. Domineering, Strong women. Who all either wanted to change him, or couldent accept him for who he is. Penny is the first women who is warm and affectionate and loves and accepts Leonard for who he is, that s4 ep where Penny helped the guys gt Sheldons gaming acc prooved that. With Penny her relationships were responses to her relationship with her dad, he always referred to her as his little slugger. The Barb Subl Ep also showed that acting then WOWC lol, was a alternate to her currebt reality. They are both exactly what they have desired their entite lifes, for Leonard shes his princess, and for Pennu Leonards the only guy whos seen her like a queen and treats her like one. They have also since meeting shared an unspoken bond and a mythical understanding. Point is the characters behaviour doesent exactly define compatibility, as fundamentally S and P are not compatible at all, and i can see them essily growing apart as Friends, (im sure if this was hs Penny would of bullied Sheldon, prob Leonard too :p). But with Leonard they share fundamentals that have been the basis to why imo they are the shows strongest couple. I agree to the only person compatible with Sheldon is Sheldon.

• Like 3

New crack ship, Debbie( Mrs. Wolowitz) and Stuart. I am going to go with Stubbie! :)

• Like 4

OMG that made me think of Will falling in love with Amy and Sheldon getting angry with him so his is back being his fatal enemy!!! Oh my what has this vixen done to me???? :p

Can I make this into a fanfic, please? I don't ship Will with anyone in the cast, but I love having him around, and I love evil Wil so much it's not okay. And I can never get enough of jealous Sheldon. Please. I must write this. Edited by Sheldon-oscopy
  • Like 2

Ohh the latest scene they had together was really nice!! It was nice to see Amy opening her heart to Leonard but I enjoyed the line about it being weird more. :p All time favourite episode with the the Pulled Groin of course. I LOVED the way Amy hang around making him uncomfortable (without even realizing it lol) just to ask him to go at the wedding with her. I also liked on the Raiders episode that Sheldon asked Leonard's opinion on what Amy likes cause she is his friend.

I could nit ship them romantically or even their friendship more than others but they have interesting dynamics.

I love Lamy because Leonard brings out a side of her that we've never seen before. In the episode where she invites him to the wedding, she's confident, quirky, and fun. She draws a freakin' mustache on her finger, I mean c'mon. And then they do the chicken dance. It was adorable. We were so used to seeing Amy be so aloof, but when she was with Leonard she was entirely different. Don't get me wrong, I agree with Sheldon -- "She is not for you!" I just love watching Lamy have fun together, because they really do. Leonard understands Amy's dilemma more than anyone, IMO, because he knows Sheldon so well, and also because he went through a similar thing with Penny -- she had a lot of commitment issues, and Leonard always seemed to a few steps forward. I feel like Lamy would be an awesome friendship and I wish the writers wouldn't act like it's "weird." If Sheldon can be friends with Penny than Amy should be friends with Leonard.

• Like 2

She draws a freakin' mustache on her finger, I mean c'mon.

I ADORE that!!!!

post-10321-0-14586300-1400342689_thumb.j

I have to agree about Lamy as a friendship ship, because you are right about her comfort level with him, but I wonder if that comfort is due because she and Sheldon feel intellectually superior to them all. However, I can't ship Lamy romantically, I guess if I shipped Leonard with anyone in the immediate group, instead of Penny, it would be Bernadette because I could see her bossing him around. Amy I would put romantically with Howard or Raj, or both.