The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
3ku11

Amy And Bert, Priyard, Peck, Shenny, And Any Other Riduclous Ship Shippers Thread

Yeah Lamy FTW!! Seeing no one understands Sheldon more then Leonard, he has ways to deal with him. Amy has Penny and Bernie, but seeing they have generally functioning boyfriends and relationships compared to Shamy anyway haha, I think having Leonard to talk too would give her some insight, she really needs to be more independent as does Sheldon. And yes I ship Leonard and Bernadette, if Penny didn't exist of course. She really bosses him around and you could see in S3 that got Howard jelaous haha, they really have a lot in common. Which of course got Penny all jealous too, when I Think about it Penny gets jealous a lot when it comes to Leonard, once she woke up to her self. Priya, Alex, that Slutty Professor, Bernadette. And this season Amy got jealous of Sheldon and Penny's "bond". Unpopular opinion but I think Sheldon and Amy would be better off with anyone then each other, with all the change that has occurred in his and everyone else's life, status quo has changed, and this change is overwhelming, This is Sheldon he has never been a half measure kinda person, if he wanted full measure with Amy, he would find ways to prioritize her, I get his emotional intelligence is not as high as others, but something has to give.  

• Like 1

I also like the Leonard-Amy friendship because it's a lot like Leonard relates to Sheldon except Leonard doesn't know Amy well enough to give her as much grief.  You end up with interactions like in S6 after Amy got removed from the monkey project and Leonard quietly said, "I'm sorry...that I asked."

• Like 2

Just want to say... Sheslie.

Also Stuart and Lucy-Stucy...

But I don't find that pairimgs to be weird, they are my favorite pairings after Shamy and Lenny.

Leonard starts practicing polygamy, so I ship him with Alice, Priya and Alex, of course Raj forbids it, Alice does a best selling comic book on it and Alex still swears she never hit on Leonard.

And Priya defends her.

Six pages and no, "Shelizabeth"?

And of course, "Elenajward" - assuming everbody commits!  I can't help thinking she was a bit disappointed when Leonard and Howard didn't come back through the door at some point.

Six pages and no, "Shelizabeth"?

And of course, "Elenajward" - assuming everbody commits! I can't help thinking she was a bit disappointed when Leonard and Howard didn't come back through the door at some point.

Would you mind if I write a fanfic about Sheldon and Elizabeth?

I would say concentrate on Bitrthday Surprise, since I just started it. But I know how it goes when you get an idea that starts niggling at you.

Oh the Slut Bunny is her real name Elizabeth Plimpton? Ohhh haha, always thought her name was 'SlutBunny'. That's right Penny labelled her the slutbunny, as she got around like a bunny from one nest to another haha, remember all the guys were hurt finding they were used other then Raj he's really desperate though haha.  

Oh the Slut Bunny is her real name Elizabeth Plimpton? Ohhh haha, always thought her name was 'SlutBunny'. That's right Penny labelled her the slutbunny, as she got around like a bunny from one nest to another haha, remember all the guys were hurt finding they were used other then Raj he's really desperate though haha.  

I liked Sheldon's line a lot:

Sheldon: Elizabeth’s my friend, and you’re playing with her!

Leonard: Yeah, I guess I did.

While Leonard was referring to having sex with her, Sheldon back then had other definitions of playing :D

Yeah I liked that line too but it also showed Sheldon's naivity at that point, his lack of social intelligence has come a long way since then. He had a lot of innocence even in S3, that has been broken down over the years.

• Like 1

Dr. Plimpton really brought out the best in our boys!

I can't think of another time we see Leonard and Sheldon competing for the attentions and approval of a worman (other than Leonard's mother, a competition that Sheldon has already won effortlessly).

Leonard (after babbling to her about why he invented the term "Sleep Night":  "I swear to god, I'm smart!"

Sheldon:  "Get it together man!"  (Because Leonard was embarrassing Sheldon by being wierd!)

There's a really cute scene between Shelizableth in Sheldon's bedroom and I find myself wondering whether she actually got into his bed, without her robe, before deciding that she couldn't sleep and might benefit from Leonard's assistance.  Also can't help wondering what she would have done if Leonard had been asleep and Sheldon awake.  Would she have tried to "[make] science come alive" for Sheldon?

Dr. Plimpton really brought out the best in our boys!

I can't think of another time we see Leonard and Sheldon competing for the attentions and approval of a worman (other than Leonard's mother, a competition that Sheldon has already won effortlessly).

Leonard (after babbling to her about why he invented the term "Sleep Night":  "I swear to god, I'm smart!"

Sheldon:  "Get it together man!"  (Because Leonard was embarrassing Sheldon by being wierd!)

There's a really cute scene between Shelizableth in Sheldon's bedroom and I find myself wondering whether she actually got into his bed, without her robe, before deciding that she couldn't sleep and might benefit from Leonard's assistance.  Also can't help wondering what she would have done if Leonard had been asleep and Sheldon awake.  Would she have tried to "[make] science come alive" for Sheldon?

I liked the part where Sheldon was complaining that she was his friend and Leonard was playing with her. Then Leonard smugly agrees that he did.

I'd love it!

Would you like it to be a multi chapter fic or a oneshot? I was picturing it as a oneshot. Probably smutty, but we'll see...

I really like that pairing, and when I think about it, Amy and Elizabeth have many things in common. And although Shamy is still one of my favorite pairings, I also like Shelizabeth because Elizabeth not only has lots of things in common with Sheldon but also seems like kind of person who could easily convince Sheldon into being intimate with her while Amy has to try really hard and sometimes goes too far... but I am sure that things will look up for her in season eight. Also Sheldon and Elizabeth being a couple would make for some funny moments between the group. I think that Elizabeth would be my second favorite choice for Sheldon's girlfriend, after Amy.

I would say concentrate on Bitrthday Surprise, since I just started it. But I know how it goes when you get an idea that starts niggling at you.

Don't worry, I would never leave Birthday Surprise without updates for long time! No matter how many stories I work on (there aren't many at the moment) I am always going to find time to update The Birthday Surprise Complication.

Would you like it to be a multi chapter fic or a oneshot? I was picturing it as a oneshot. Probably smutty, but we'll see...

I really like that pairing, and when I think about it, Amy and Elizabeth have many things in common. And although Shamy is still one of my favorite pairings, I also like Shelizabeth because Elizabeth not only has lots of things in common with Sheldon but also seems like kind of person who could easily convince Sheldon into being intimate with her while Amy has to try really hard and sometimes goes too far... but I am sure that things will look up for her in season eight. Also Sheldon and Elizabeth being a couple would make for some funny moments between the group. I think that Elizabeth would be my second favorite choice for Sheldon's girlfriend, after Amy.

Which ever you prefer.  Easier to do a one-off I'd say, since her university, Princeton, is thousands of miles away from his.

Well "SlutBunny" seems very adept and equipped at coitus, so considering her experience in that specific form of physical intimacy. And Sheldon's lack of, I can't see how they would function on any level, so in terms of that I think Amy is perfect for Sheldon, that's seeing if he starts treating her better!

I've waited long enough for someone to come forward with the vision to see this:  Stiya

Stuart will be in need of legal counsel (he's not an arsonist) and Priya, bless her randy little heart (remember all the trouble she went through just to avoid a single night in LA without having her urges satisfied), does her best work for clients who have seen her naked.

I've waited long enough for someone to come forward with the vision to see this: Stiya

Stuart will be in need of legal counsel (he's not an arsonist) and Priya, bless her randy little heart (remember all the trouble she went through just to avoid a single night in LA without having her urges satisfied), does her best work for clients who have seen her naked.

This one could, theoretically, happen. Stuart still doesn't have a girlfriend and it would be interesting to bring Priya back in the show now that Leonard and Penny are engaged.

And Stuart wasn't in many relationship so it would be interesting to see him engaging in relationship complicated like that.

So... Stiya FTW! (Still better than Shenny.) Seriously, if you want to write a fic about them, go for it.

Another one of my weird ships is (please don't be freaked out) some sort of Howard/Raj/Priya love triangle, I mean if Howard didn't meet Bernadette... who knows how his and Raj's friendship would progress, they have very special bound and Howard even said that it turns him on hearing Bernadette speak like Raj, and Howard and Priya seemed to be getting along OK and be kinda of a pals so to put it, they both enjoyed messing with Sheldon if nothing else and Howard claimed that Priya had a thing for him so he probably was attracted to her. So, basically, Howard/Raj and Howard/Priya tied into some weird love triangle, but of course that would make Howard be sort of a douche

Even tho Shenny was never real just a deconstructed idea and dillusion, ala perception is reality. But its funny how every crack ship comes bk to Shenny lol. For the record. cnt see Priya coming bk.

Even tho Shenny was never real just a deconstructed idea and dillusion, ala perception is reality. But its funny how every crack ship comes bk to Shenny lol. For the record. cnt see Priya coming bk.

The only way I could see Priya coming back, is if the writers want to put some real tension between Leonard and Penny.  They would have to have her come back with the intent of taking Leonard from Penny, since I don't think Priya ever had a lot of respect for Penny, so I could see her ignoring that they are engaged.