The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
3ku11

Amy And Bert, Priyard, Peck, Shenny, And Any Other Riduclous Ship Shippers Thread

The only way I could see Priya coming back, is if the writers want to put some real tension between Leonard and Penny. They would have to have her come back with the intent of taking Leonard from Penny, since I don't think Priya ever had a lot of respect for Penny, so I could see her ignoring that they are engaged.

I doubt that writers would make Priya try to win Leonard back, not after two years since their break up. I have am impression that everyone thinks of Priya as some master villain of the show, she was never that, her purpose was to make Leonard and Penny realize how much they mean to each other, just like Kurt's purpose was to make Penny see what a nice guy Leonard is, Priya served her purpose, just the way Kurt served his, and after that she was gone, just like Kurt and there is no point of bringing her back, I mean there can always be the reason but not to add extra tension between Leonard and Penny, she already did that.

Also I didn't see anything to suggest that she didn't have respect for Penny, the two of them simply... didn't hang out with each other. Kept a distance. Raj mentioned that Priya was saying nasty things about Penny but Penny was also bashing Priya behind her back. Also Priya didn't steal Leonard away from Penny or something like that, that would suggest that she didn't respect Penny, Leonard and Penny were already broken up when Leonard and Priya started dating, and although it is strongly hinted that Penny still had feelings for Leonard at the time, neither Leonard, Priya or anyone else (except maybe Amy and Bernadette) knew about that. She banned Leonard to see Penny but many girlfriends would do that, at least I think so.

Even tho Shenny was never real just a deconstructed idea and dillusion, ala perception is reality. But its funny how every crack ship comes bk to Shenny lol. For the record. cnt see Priya coming bk.

While most of the other non canon ships listed here seem unlikely to most of the people because characters paired for purposes of that ship had little to no interaction on the show so we can't know for sure would they work well as a couple, Shenny is a pairing where people ship Sheldon and Penny despite the fact that they have plenty od interaction on TBBT-interaction that proves that they could never work as a couple. That kind of a crack ship is the worst.

Even tho Shenny was never real just a deconstructed idea and dillusion, ala perception is reality. But its funny how every crack ship comes bk to Shenny lol. For the record. cnt see Priya coming bk.

While most of the other non canon ships listed here seem unlikely to most of the people because characters paired for purposes of that ship had little to no interaction on the show so we can't know for sure would they work well as a couple, Shenny is a pairing where people ship Sheldon and Penny despite the fact that they have plenty od interaction on TBBT-interaction that proves that they could never work as a couple. That kind of a crack ship is the worst.

I doubt that writers would make Priya try to win Leonard back, not after two years since their break up. I have am impression that everyone thinks of Priya as some master villain of the show, she was never that, her purpose was to make Leonard and Penny realize how much they mean to each other, just like Kurt's purpose was to make Penny see what a nice guy Leonard is, Priya served her purpose, just the way Kurt served his, and after that she was gone, just like Kurt and there is no point of bringing her back, I mean there can always be the reason but not to add extra tension between Leonard and Penny, she already did that.

I've been saying that all along. Priya, like Lucy, served her purpose, and it's doubtful we'll ever hear from her again save for perhaps an occasional reference (ala "The Recombination Hypothesis," when Raj referred to Leonard needing "two years and defiling my sister to turn that frown upside down"). Plus, Penny and Priya seemed to achieve a truce of sorts when they were at the hospital after Mrs. Wolowitz's collapse ("The Engagement Reaction"), and let's not forget that Priya "screwed up a lot" when she slept with her ex-boyfriend while she and Leonard were doing the "long distance love affair" thing. Leonard would never take her back after that; his ethics may not be perfect (no one's is), but he did break up with her after that, so I'd say the chances of Priya actually causing tension in the Lenny are pretty slim.

I've been saying that all along. Priya, like Lucy, served her purpose, and it's doubtful we'll ever hear from her again save for perhaps an occasional reference (ala "The Recombination Hypothesis," when Raj referred to Leonard needing "two years and defiling my sister to turn that frown upside down"). Plus, Penny and Priya seemed to achieve a truce of sorts when they were at the hospital after Mrs. Wolowitz's collapse ("The Engagement Reaction"), and let's not forget that Priya "screwed up a lot" when she slept with her ex-boyfriend while she and Leonard were doing the "long distance love affair" thing. Leonard would never take her back after that; his ethics may not be perfect (no one's is), but he did break up with her after that, so I'd say the chances of Priya actually causing tension in the Lenny are pretty slim.

Of course Leonard would never even consider taking her back, he is with the love of his life. But Priya can come back just because she is Raj's sister and as I remember her ex boyfriend was the problem that caused her to break up with him before. Can you just picture Penny's face if she found Priya and Leonard sitting talking alone in the guys living room just as Raj happens to be using the bathroom.

Of course Leonard would never even consider taking her back, he is with the love of his life. But Priya can come back just because she is Raj's sister and as I remember her ex boyfriend was the problem that caused her to break up with him before. Can you just picture Penny's face if she found Priya and Leonard sitting talking alone in the guys living room just as Raj happens to be using the bathroom.

Yeah I think the only reason they would consider to bring back Priya would be a plot device for a storyline. She was brought in for a purpose in S4, to act as a catalyst for change in Penny's life. Considering Lenny are now an equal, requited partnership, don't see the purpose. Unless they bring her back and Penny and Priya become friends, I mean in S5 was it they actually got on one episode, talking about Leonard's short comings haha. I mean she could return and just isolate scenes with Raj, I mean Raj if he and Emily don't work out, may need some family support, enough is enough scenario. I always wanted too see Penny and Priya catfight over Leonard, so hey what the heck haha. Off the record but if I was to name my Top 5 Crackships of all time, that the only way anyone can see them as a couple is if your smoking some weed and your really high lol.

5. Peck (Penny and Zac)

4. Priyard (Priya and Howard)

3. Rajadette (Raj and Bernadette)

2. BertAmy (Amy and Bert)

1. Shenny (Sheldon and Penny)

:)

Edited by 3ku11

Yeah I think the only reason they would consider to bring back Priya would be a plot device for a storyline. She was brought in for a purpose in S4, to act as a catalyst for change in Penny's life. Considering Lenny are now an equal, requited partnership, don't see the purpose. Unless they bring her back and Penny and Priya become friends, I mean in S5 was it they actually got on one episode, talking about Leonard's short comings haha. I mean she could return and just isolate scenes with Raj, I mean Raj if he and Emily don't work out, may need some family support, enough is enough scenario. I always wanted too see Penny and Priya catfight over Leonard, so hey what the heck haha. Off the record but if I was to name my Top 5 Crackships of all time, that the only way anyone can see them as a couple is if your smoking some weed and your really high lol.

5. Peck (Penny and Zac)

4. Priyard (Priya and Howard)

3. Rajadette (Raj and Bernadette)

2. BertAmy (Amy and Bert)

1. Shenny (Sheldon and Penny)

:)

I actually sort of ship Howard and Priya, and also Howard and Raj But I am just weird, that's all. I'm against drugs :)

My list is:

Shalex (Sheldon/Alex)

Zamy (Zack/Amy)

Shenny (Sheldon/Penny)

But it is hard to decide what crackship is the most weird one, since there are so many characters on this show and therefore so many possible combinations. And we can never know for sure what is going on in people's minds, considering the fact that millions of people all over the world watch TBBT. Who knows, maybe some people ship totally random couples, such as, I don't know, Penny/Emily, Leonard/Lucy, Penny/Will, Will/Zack etc. (I'm rambling). Maybe we should just focus on ships or those involving characters who had at least some sort of meaningful interaction on the show or have fanfics written about them ?

I actually sort of ship Howard and Priya, and also Howard and Raj But I am just weird, that's all. I'm against drugs :)

My list is:

Shalex (Sheldon/Alex)

Zamy (Zack/Amy)

Shenny (Sheldon/Penny)

But it is hard to decide what crackship is the most weird one, since there are so many characters on this show and therefore so many possible combinations. And we can never know for sure what is going on in people's minds, considering the fact that millions of people all over the world watch TBBT. Who knows, maybe some people ship totally random couples, such as, I don't know, Penny/Emily, Leonard/Lucy, Penny/Will, Will/Zack etc. (I'm rambling). Maybe we should just focus on ships or those involving characters who had at least some sort of meaningful interaction on the show or have fanfics written about them ?

Haha yeah the show is known for the many interactions between the characters, mm Penny/Emily yeah I think that is for fanfic, they have hardly had one scene though. I generally mock things I do not understand. I mean S/P for instance obviously one of the most popular archs in the show, have brought most of the comedic moments in the show. But not once did the cast, writers e.t.c. Intend for any romantic undertone. Nor did I for one second, oh they would be so cute haha, considering it was basically Penny: Shoes Shoes Shoes, Boys Boys Boys Sheldon: Shut up Shut Up Shut Up!! *Covers Ears* haha so. They always played them off as Friends/Antagonists. You could say Frenimies? It was a very maternal relationship. They kinda were like brother and sister fighting for Leonard's attention, cute I suspose but not romantic. So your right you never know what people are thinking seeing millions watch this show, so people deconstruct their own ideas to suit their preferences. It is hard to not attack people for shipping S/P. and bashing Leonard or Amy just because they get in the way of an idea in your head. But when their is so much supporting evidence to support the contrary, and none to support their ideas, it is hard not too when it is non stop.

Zack any Amy is sort of a good ship for me, because there is a little something there between them. Of course it is based on lust, not of the mind like with Sheldon. Priya and Howard would be a extreme ship, however if people can ship Sheldon and Penny, there is more there between Priya and Howard than Shenny so it is just as good a ship (which means ridiculous).

• Like 1

I am kinda ashamed to admit it but this is one of my favorite threads on this forum :)

• Like 1

There was one fan fic where Zack was Amy's personal trainer. It gave Sheldon an aneurysm. It's a fun dynamic. Zack seems to have an attraction for that group, I could seem him being a little enamored of a smart girl for a bit. You know, full sentences with big words... 

• Like 1

I still say Shot--Sheldon and his spot--is the ultimate ship of the series.

• Like 2

Funny because i feel when som watch potential ships, theirs an underlying tension under the surface, and an underlying undertone that contrasts the Primary Tone of the show (the Cannon Couples Ala Lenny and Shamy). So because of this depending on ones perception, ppl deconstruct their own ideas in their heads, ala Shenny e.t.c. Of course ones dislike for certain characters can contribute, ala not liking Leonard or Amy as it gets in the way of ones preference or ship. For some perception is reality, but in reality its just that perception. But its fun to explore the hypthetical scenarios, its just some that act like theirs physical evidence to support it, when theirs actually supporting physical evidence to support the contary it brings knee jerk reactions. End of the day the ultimate ship of the series is Sheldon, Sheldon and Sheldon 2.0 from the future, with the spot as the buffer ;).

For shamy it was instant attraction/mutual likeness on the first meeting

Is like to see Stuart and Mrs Wolowitz have a good friendship, not sure what the ship name would be

Stuowitz or Studeb

• Like 1

Is like to see Stuart and Mrs Wolowitz have a good friendship, not sure what the ship name would be

Stuowitz or Studeb

I REALLY don't want to see them... together. But as friends it is OK.

Stuowitz or Studeb

Stebbie?

Stuart and Mrs Wolowitz talk about age gap haha. Here are my top 5 Non Cannon Couples Theoretically if Bbt was set in an Alternate Universe.

5. Sheldon and Bev

4. Howard and Penny

3. Stuart and Lucy

2. Mary and Dr Galbenhiser haha

1. Leonard and Bernadette

LOL 3ku11. Penny and Howard? To paraphrase Sheldon, while I subscribe to the theory which posits the existence of an infinite number of Pennys in an infinite number of universes, I assure you that in none of them is Penny interested in Howard. Even in the one she is a clown made out of candy.

• Like 2

Sheldon and Beverly I could have seen happening if Amy hadn't shown up.

But that would have been a completely scientific relatioship ;)

Haha well this thread is a healthy domain to list and discuss your fav crackships or non cannon ships. So clearly a hint of sarcasim is a given, or maybe you missed the whole point of this thread ;).

• Like 1

LOL 3ku11. Penny and Howard? To paraphrase Sheldon, while I subscribe to the theory which posits the existence of an infinite number of Pennys in an infinite number of universes, I assure you that in none of them is Penny interested in Howard. Even in the one she is a clown made out of candy.

How can you say that, it is obviously the same universe where Penny is interested in Sheldon.

Please don't compare Howard/Penny to Shenny.

There is one Shenny story where author made Amy turn out to be a serial killer killing women resembling Penny and using one of her trained monkeys as a murder weapon. (Stealing from The Murders in the Rue Morgue, really?) I mean, really...

And one where Leonard, Howard and Raj get... how to say this in the least disturbing manner... violated for messing with Sheldon's research on North Pole.

Anyway, I think it is safe to assumet that Howard/Penny pairing doesn't belong in the same world as Sheldon/Penny does. No ship belongs there, except for Sheldon Penny. Shenny is a world of it's own. A terrifying world.

By the way, I don't ship Howard/Penny. But I found one Howard/Penny fic while browsing through Fanfiction.net, that I think could actually happen. The Expectations Instability by Bialy.

Shenny is dillusion we all know that. It was a misunderstanding in their comedic moments. That ppl over time if they dont invest in the primary cannon couple of the show (Lenny), and feel underlying tension (well they feel) with for eg. Shenny well it happens, deconstructed ideas into a romantic thing. Hence Shenny HQ and S3 Nostalgics lol. I mean i loved Leonards line in 5x01 "Please Sheldon has a better shot with Penny, and he doesent even know how to use is gentials" in response to Howard. And Howards line "Wow its like a weird comic book crossoover". In s2 in response to Penny and Sheldon, when Penny got addicted to WOWC. The point is regardless of ones perception, this has happened in all shows or most. The point is the writers had every oppurtunity first Four seasons, but they diddnt which says it all. They hv even gone to great lengths to make a mockery of it. Like last season, in the dream sequence in their famous laundary scenes. The boat sailed four years ago, not that their ever was any romantic undertone.... I bring this back up, more in response to Mislavs post. But just to acknowledge the status quo changing in the show started Four seasons ago. As for that Shenny FF. yeah ugh haha, theirs some disturbing ppl out their. With their disturbing ideas. The reality of that was all Sheldons fault, he must be a maniac to live with for Three months. I mean i dont blame the guys for what they did, i wld of done the same and im sure others wld too, he was being a tyrant only way to stop him. Anyway not sure if this thread has anymore purporse, hey i cld start a s8 one :p.

Shenny is dillusion we all know that. It was a misunderstanding in their comedic moments. That ppl over time if they dont invest in the primary cannon couple of the show (Lenny), and feel underlying tension (well they feel) with for eg. Shenny well it happens, deconstructed ideas into a romantic thing. Hence Shenny HQ and S3 Nostalgics lol. .

You've got a mistaken idea of ShennyHQ. Are there romantic Sheeny's there, yes. But, that was not the reason for the creation of that site. There are quite few people who like the Sheldon-Penny pairing and their relationship AS FRIENDS. There are those who like the old Sheldon, just as there are those who like the older episodes. However, they were hassled for their views, (I will say some deservedly for their, extreme negative views), and so they formed their own site, where they could discuss things without the comments such as calling them delusional. As an aside, we do not allow derogatory remarks concerning other sites or those who frequent those sites.

I think that Howard/Priya and Stuart/Lucy have the best ship names of the all non cannonical pairings.

Hiya and Stucy :)