The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
3ku11

Amy And Bert, Priyard, Peck, Shenny, And Any Other Riduclous Ship Shippers Thread

I am working on a Stucy story, Halloween themed.

Just a reminder that I haven't given up on that!

Writers are lately repeating they didn't gave up on idea of bringing Lucy back so maybe you'll get some sugar on screen too ;)

FYI I didn't create this thread to mock other ships Ridiclous I suspose as in these ships well never happen, I guess because 1. It is not the stories the show is wanting to tell and 2. Their is really no evidence to support these select ships. But it is still fun to speculate, with what if's from an alternative stand point. Of course if your a real fan, and understand the premise of the show. You support Leonard and Penny, and what used to be Shamy haha, but that is another story. Like for instance I shipped Leonard and Bernadette, until Scavenger Hunt Vortex, when I realized prob not the healthiest relationship for Leonard to be in lol. I think that maybe the same with Sheldon Penny fans, prob came to the realization, they are just not compatible, and were not destined to be together. I personally think Sheldon is destined to be with Sheldon 2.0 from the future, but that is another story for another thread haha. And oh yes I completely support the Stucy idea, they would be perfect for each other.

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 1

FYI I didn't create this thread to mock other ships Ridiclous I suspose as in these ships well never happen, I guess because 1. It is not the stories the show is wanting to tell and 2. Their is really no evidence to support these select ships. But it is still fun to speculate, with what if's from an alternative stand point. Of course if your a real fan, and understand the premise of the show. You support Leonard and Penny, and what used to be Shamy haha, but that is another story. Like for instance I shipped Leonard and Bernadette, until Scavenger Hunt Vortex, when I realized prob not the healthiest relationship for Leonard to be in lol. I think that maybe the same with Sheldon Penny fans, prob came to the realization, they are just not compatible, and were not destined to be together. I personally think Sheldon is destined to be with Sheldon 2.0 from the future, but that is another story for another thread haha. And oh yes I completely support the Stucy idea, they would be perfect for each other.

Always funny to read your posts, and how you contradict yourself.

"FYI I didn't create this thread to mock other ships"

"Of course if your a real fan, and understand the premise of the show. You support Leonard and Penny, and what used to be Shamy haha"

Just remembering Season 4--- with my roomies

Me: That's it, I'm digging the Shamy, too.

Roomy1: (she's a shenny) what the hell?? a;sasdl;fj a;our ;lakjf ..SHENNY'S THE BEST... they are so opposite and opposites attract, penny made sheldon this, penny did this to sheldon, sheldon did this for penny...blah blah blah

Roomy2: (she's the sensible one) ...screw you, Shenard forever!!!!!!!!!!!

Me and roomy1 were like :scratchhead:

OK, I got most of those listed in the thread title, but who on earth is "Peckhuh.gif 

On 9/27/2015 at 10:21 PM, tallin said:

Writers are lately repeating they didn't gave up on idea of bringing Lucy back ;)

I hope they do bring Lucy back, but perhaps not with Raj.

On 17-12-2015 at 2:40 PM, sunnydiamante said:

Just remembering Season 4--- with my roomies

Me: That's it, I'm digging the Shamy, too.

Roomy1: (she's a shenny) what the hell?? a;sasdl;fj a;our ;lakjf ..SHENNY'S THE BEST... they are so opposite and opposites attract, penny made sheldon this, penny did this to sheldon, sheldon did this for penny...blah blah blah

Roomy2: (she's the sensible one) ...screw you, Shenard forever!!!!!!!!!!!

Me and roomy1 were like :scratchhead:

I agree with Roomy1, except that she/he is totaly wrong.

Edited by Squonk
mind blown by santa