The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

Episode 3.04 (October 12th)

CBS has announced the details of Episode 3.04, The Pirate Solution, which will air October 12th.

CBS Press Release: "The Pirate Solution" - Raj must find a new job or be sent back to India, but Sheldon has a solution, which leaves Leonard and Penny dealing with Howard as third wheel, on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Monday, Oct. 12 (9:30-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

You can find more information on the episode in our Episode Guide.

''which leaves Leonard and Penny dealing with Howard as third wheel'' And they said a Leonard/Penny relationship wouldn't be funny enought! Looking forward to this one! :p EDIT: Sorry for the edit, but no one posted after me, and I don't think I can double-post! Anyway, again, found the promo online for next episode! Not as funny as the Gothowitz promo, but still: Enjoy!

''which leaves Leonard and Penny dealing with Howard as third wheel''

And they said a Leonard/Penny relationship wouldn't be funny enought! Looking forward to this one! :p

EDIT: Sorry for the edit, but no one posted after me, and I don't think I can double-post! Anyway, again, found the promo online for next episode! Not as funny as the Gothowitz promo, but still: Enjoy!

Cool, thanks. By the way , if you are checking it out, check out also, the the "Sheldon knocking collection" on the same page. It''s very good. I would guess that the knocking thing was one idiosyncrasy which one genius writer thought would be good for 1 scene but then it became an ongoing characteristic when they realised how funny it was, much like Niles crane cleaning chairs before sitting on them, which lasted for 11 years.

Haha, the episode looks good. I'm looking forward to it! An smeghead; Thanks for the tip with the knocking collection! :D :D :D Someone should remix a song out of that!!!!

Haha, the episode looks good. I'm looking forward to it!

An smeghead; Thanks for the tip with the knocking collection! :D :D :D

Someone should remix a song out of that!!!!

Good idea! What song? Maybe I hear you Knocking, by Dave Edmunds?

LOL, I just saw the episode, maaan that was funny!!!! that's the eye of the tiger!!!! rocky is not match for them, I liked the episode in every way, also with sheldon that as I can notice its every time more worthy of a challenge he can't overcome and driving people over the edge, the episode was great. I reeeeally liked how penny enter the appartment and goes to leonard, "hey my girl has arrived" and I really liked the: "you are boring people sweety" thanks penny for that! lol. Also I liked the part of penny and leonard alone watching tv, and I would have kiss her the very same way in that scene all cuddled, and then what she suggested next in a spur of a naughty and "dirty" behaviour...penny is indeed perfect!! Great great episode, and this time I didn't saw any pictures nor video previews hopefully for next week there will be some available. I'm also glad that if raj would have challenge me with that thing with the hands, I can do it too and that thing with the KK, I think every one in latin america would be laughing like crazy with that. One thing I remember, I think sheldon is kinda the alan harper of TBBT, just a thought that's all hehehe.

My new favorite episode!!! I was howling at the "Eye of the Tiger" montage!!

I was thinking the same way, my new favorite episode, the 4th one and the season is still young and already with great episodes. While rocky was running steps to the top in phily, these dudes's neurons were at double speed, drago would have been in real trouble facing the raj and the sheldor. lol

I think we all agree there: The Eye of the tiger part was really funny. :) Sheldon was at his best in this episode!! Loved the scene when he was trying to do the thing with his hands (tried it too. How DOES it work?) The Penny/Leonard Moment were also good. One of my favourites too and it would be on the list of five episodes to show someone who doesn't know TBBT!!

lol, yeah, it was funny! I tried this ''hand move'' Raj does... How do he do that? ^_^ My favorite jokes would be ''Let's go to Sheldon's side of the couch and make out'' (really a dirty girl, Penny), and the ''how do I know if you can speak or not?'' when Raj learned Penny was listening to him! That was a good one! ^_^

Okay, gang, now THAT'S more like it! Fantastic episode all around. Every character was spot on, the hilarious lines never stopped, and the "Rocky" montage ... priceless. I don't know if we're talking Maternal Capacitance/Bath Item Gift level here, but pretty darned close. Can't wait to watch it again. Steve (delighted)

Omg this episode was waaay better then I expected xD The Eye of the Tiger part was fantastic! xD And poor Howard! His boyfriend had to work the whole episode xP Ok, and this is kinda off, but last night's episode of Two and a Half Men had an TBBT easter egg (like the Oshikuru in the last episode) xD Charlie said to Chelsea (is that how it's spelled?) that he was going to give her the blanket with sleeves for crhistmas xD And he was drinking and watching cable TV, which was the same way Penny got the blaket for Leonard XDD

great episode. just watched it and laughed almost non-stop. btw i know the "hand-trick". my uncle showed me when i was little. now i'm gonna watch the episode again ^^

I reeeeally liked how penny enter the appartment and goes to leonard, "hey my girl has arrived" and I really liked the: "you are boring people sweety" thanks penny for that! lol.

Uhh when did someone say that?

I agree best ep of this season. I loved the physicists at work "Rocky Montage". and the dark matter ref. . which was pretty close to the mark. 4/5

Hey there, I'm in as well. I loved the episode. It was very interesting to see Sheldon and Raj interact, Raj taking a stand with Sheldon. I loved the eye-of-the-tiger montage and Sheldon getting angry when he couldn't do this hand-thingy-thing. Leonard and Penny were very funny together, but I did feel rather sorry for Howard. It was nice to see how much he actually does with Raj, I agree with Waffles, it was like his husband was at work and he was left alone :)

That thing with the KK, I think every one in latin america would be laughing like crazy with that.

Could anybody from Latin America explain what the joke was about? I know Kaka the football player, but that's as far as I got ... :icon_eek:

I reeeeally liked how penny enter the appartment and goes to leonard, "hey my girl has arrived" and I really liked the: "you are boring people sweety" thanks penny for that! lol.

Uhh when did someone say that?

It wasn't said, that was actually just me, as what leonard might have said in his mind when penny arrived. :) I know I would have.

It's "caca" ... Spanish slang term for "feces", equivalent to "crap".

Indeed, I just wrote KK for the sound in spanish, I didn't know the rules so instead of writing it just wrote the sound of it. It really made me laugh because raj said it and sheldon was with the expresion of "What?!"

Honestly really great episode.

Well Leonard should be thanking someone for not just being able to date someone like penny, but let's him have sex with her