The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

Episode 3.04 (October 12th)

During the montage, right after Raj takes the aspirin, the Redbull can disappears after a few 'cuts.'

Just noticed it, lol.

@Kyzzx: it worries me more that Raj washes down asprin with a Red Bull of all things. That really can't be healthy !! >

@Kyzzx: it worries me more that Raj washes down asprin with a Red Bull of all things. That really can't be healthy !! ><

I want the asprin that raj is taking works within seconds, I don't think downing asprin with a red bull isn't healthy I think it might be dangerous.

LOL, I just saw the episode, maaan that was funny!!!! that's the eye of the tiger!!!! rocky is not match for them, I liked the episode in every way, also with sheldon that as I can notice its every time more worthy of a challenge he can't overcome and driving people over the edge, the episode was great. I reeeeally liked how penny enter the appartment and goes to leonard, "hey my girl has arrived" and I really liked the: "you are boring people sweety" thanks penny for that! lol.

Also I liked the part of penny and leonard alone watching tv, and I would have kiss her the very same way in that scene all cuddled, and then what she suggested next in a spur of a naughty and "dirty" behaviour...penny is indeed perfect!!

Great great episode, and this time I didn't saw any pictures nor video previews hopefully for next week there will be some available. I'm also glad that if raj would have challenge me with that thing with the hands, I can do it too and that thing with the KK, I think every one in latin america would be laughing like crazy with that.

One thing I remember, I think sheldon is kinda the alan harper of TBBT, just a thought that's all hehehe.

Well I'm glad the lines weren't actually that, Leonard saying that would him trying to be a alpha male or something but I'm glad they didn't do that, that would be uncessary and I could see penny saying they don't have a life but

Omg this episode was waaay better then I expected xD The Eye of the Tiger part was fantastic! xD And poor Howard! His boyfriend had to work the whole episode xP

Ok, and this is kinda off, but last night's episode of Two and a Half Men had an TBBT easter egg (like the Oshikuru in the last episode) xD Charlie said to Chelsea (is that how it's spelled?) that he was going to give her the blanket with sleeves for crhistmas xD And he was drinking and watching cable TV, which was the same way Penny got the blaket for Leonard XDD

Lorre seems to make a habit of something happens in one show at times takes place in another one not very creative if you think about it.

Well Leonard should be thanking someone for not just being able to date someone like penny, but let's him have sex with her

No way. Leonard is a smart, successful, good hearted person. He'd be a good catch for anyone and they should thank him instead.

Now, in the real world, you're 100% correct (even though I still think it sucks society is that way).

Well Leonard should be thanking someone for not just being able to date someone like penny, but let's him have sex with her

No way. Leonard is a smart, successful, good hearted person. He'd be a good catch for anyone and they should thank him instead.

Now, in the real world, you're 100% correct (even though I still think it sucks society is that way).

No I had it right the first time I wouldn't exactly say Leonard is a good catch now I'm sure there's worse guys to choose from but I wouldn't go as far as saying he's a good catch.

I was lmao when Sheldon and Raj stared at the whiteboard hours on end to 'Eye of the Tiger'!!! Love moments that surprise me with how funny they are. Now for some reason this will be a fav scene for me :D.