The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

7.16 'the Table Polarization' (February 27)

Your Episode Rating  

91 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate this episode?

• Excellent
    • Very Good
    • Good
    • Okay
    • Bad
    • Very Bad

The Table Polarization – Leonard buys a dining room table and it causes Sheldon to reevaluate the changes in his life. Meanwhile, Wolowitz is offered a chance to go back to space and Bernadette struggles with whether or not to encourage him, on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Thursday, Feb. 27 (8:00 – 8:31 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
  • Like 4

Really, really curious how the Sheldon-Amy breakup scene pans out. I find it super awesome how she's totally cool and nonchalant about it. Glad her character is learning not to tolerate Sheldon's childishness any longer.

This the summary for 02/227/14 Show from Comcast TV Guide.

S7/Ep16 "The Table Polarization" 

Penny ponders the potential purchase of a dining -room table for Leonard's apartment, but Sheldon won't stand for it.

I think (correct me if I'm wrong fellow Shamies), no one really blames the table. We just like to mock it, as a way to kinda mock our self, it's all done in a fun way ;)

• Like 4

Lol neither did I because they are fine, i was just making the point the table is a plot device for a catalyst for change, as you were.

• Like 1

I sort of think that while Amy yields some sort of power, Sheldon is the one driving this thing. It's like Amy's the fuel but Sheldon's stepping on the gas. He's unknowingly wrapped around Amy's little finger but when it comes to the real deal, I think she's so much more submissive than what we think. Many moments have shown that she'd rather give things up rather than force anything on Sheldon. While she's very expressive, she gets cold feet come application time.

• Like 2

Definitely, Amy is just as inexperienced in relationships as Sheldon is and tbh I think they are working their way through it quite well

Indeed, just look at the d&d scene and the SIK.

• Like 4

I love innocent Amy! It's so cute!

But I still want a scene where she pounces on him ...

And I'm sorry, but who are you to tell me if I hate a table or not?! (Totally kidding)

Edited by MariaAlbina
  • Like 3

Sorry deleted,this post due to mistakingly posting spoilers. Thanks and sorry.

Edited by wanmeii

The big question is will the table clash with the red couch?  THE COUCH IS THE STAR OF THE SHOWROOM!  How dare that Table take the spotlight? :p

Edited by Superlovelexi
  • Like 2

Please remember that episode threads should only discuss what's officially been released about an episode (press release & promos), until the episode has aired. Spoilers about other story lines should stay in the spoiler threads until the episode has aired.

• Like 1

We should table the discussion of spoilers.  (See what I did there?)

• Like 4

well that's new.

Gay Linvill has been an associate director on the show for a long time now.  Has been involved in at least 57 episodes.  I guess just never took over the helm?  :girlwink: