The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
denajeanx

The Shamy - Season 7 Positivity Thread

okay, okay, call me ridiculous, but for some reason I always had this thought that the first time they did have sex it would be more or less sweet. Simply because it'll be the first time for both of them. However, I can see the writers getting them drunk and having sex (or something similar since they already did this with raj and penny) just as equally since, you know, this is a comedy  :blum:

• Like 3

okay, okay, call me ridiculous, but for some reason I always had this thought that the first time they did have sex it would be more or less sweet. Simply because it'll be the first time for both of them. However, I can see the writers getting them drunk and having sex (or something similar since they already did this with raj and penny) just as equally since, you know, this is a comedy   :blum:

I think it would be awkward and sweet, too. At first. And then get hot as hell once they get more experience hahah.

• Like 6

I think she will the first time they make love. I honestly think Sheldon will be in charge the first time. But after that, the vixen will be unleashed!!

• Like 4

YES! And like MJ said, they'll do it twice in a row and because of Sheldon's love of repetition, he'll run out of the bedroom when she walks out and go 'Amy, we only did it twice! one more time!' *fans self*

• Like 7

tumblr_n12jirPLPT1t90x77o1_500.png

I love that not only did the kiss make it to the list, but I love that the writers remembered about the train suggestion from Raj at Howard's bachelor party and used it for Shamy as a place for their first kiss.  That is so romantic in a way.  :tender::girlinlove:

• Like 8

AMY´s apartment is the place where they cuddle, where she kissed him, where they signed the RA, where he rubbed her chest, where he slapped her back, where he told her he likes her, where they finnished the RA! Will it be there where their" First " takes place? Who Knows??

Edited by Susana Alcira Cairó
  • Like 8

AMY´s apartment is the place where they cuddle, where she kissed him, where they signed the RA, where he rubbed her chest, where he slapped her back, where he told her he likes her, where they finnished the RA! Will it be there where their" First " takes place? Who Knows??

Good point.   They have shared a lot of "firsts" there other than his initiated first kiss and handhold.   But all the others were in her apartment.   The handhold in his apartment and then the SIK on the train.   It will be interesting to see where they initiated the next move and of course all that follows. :girlwink:   Of course we don't care where...just do it already!   :laugh:    Actually I like the journey, but still, speeding up slightly would not be objectionable.  :flirt::girlwink:

• Like 2

I say hell to the yeah! ;)

• Like 1

I think they both will be shy and nervous at first, but once "things get going" they quickly roll with it (yes pun intented).

I don't think either Sheldon or Amy will be the dominant party during their first time, it will be a mutual thing, since you can't catch someone off guard for the entire duration, like he did with the kiss.

• Like 6

I was so choked up when I saw Shamy kiss on the train!! So awesome. My aunt who has never seen the show before thought poor Amy looked or looks like a man. I don't think so...do you? She not the prettiest but nobody is perfect. Its what's inside that matters. I'm so happy their progressing physically. Its hysterical how Amy hurts sexually for Sheldon and its so over his head he doesn't get it.

Actually, I have noticed this as well and once remarked to Koops that Amy's apartment was their "little love nest" away from the main apartment. So now I consider Amy's place "the love nest." I don't know if they'll have sex there for the first time, though. I consider Sheldon would want to be comfortable and in his own bed, because he'll want to be on his own turf and territory.

But if they turned Amy's place into The Love Nest, or Sheldon ever referred to it that way, I would die.

Just die, I tell you.

If Sheldon ever called it 'the love nest' ... OMG I would have feels crawling all over my body like the bugs covering Sheldon in his daydream about the chair. I have a feeling they'll be living together when this happens. Sheldon would be seeing her every day and in her night gowns and he'll just have so much sexual frustration built up that one day she'll be making dinner and he'll just push her against the counter and ravish her. Ok maybe not, but hoo.

• Like 7

I think they both will be shy and nervous at first, but once "things get going" they quickly roll with it (yes pun intented).

I don't think either Sheldon or Amy will be the dominant party during their first time, it will be a mutual thing, since you can't catch someone off guard for the entire duration, like he did with the kiss.

I guess I mean Sheldon will be more leading, and Amy following, because she'll probably get pretty shy when it happens, whereas when Sheldon finally initiates something like D&D and the kiss, he seems to be the leader. :D

• Like 7

If Sheldon ever called it 'the love nest' ... OMG I would have feels crawling all over my body like the bugs covering Sheldon in his daydream about the chair. I have a feeling they'll be living together when this happens. Sheldon would be seeing her every day and in her night gowns and he'll just have so much sexual frustration built up that one day she'll be making dinner and he'll just push her against the counter and ravish her. Ok maybe not, but hoo.

The fact that you said that just freaked me out, because I have always thought it would happen that way... or when they are both drunk.. I think that it would be so funny, and sweet, and amazing, and exciting, and I am getting all kinds of feels just thinking about it! lol

Somehow, I think their first time will definitely happen in Sheldon's bed therefore the old D&D scene finally coming full circle. 

It'd be funny if they reference the book which Leonard and Penny gave Sheldon, which "gave him nightmares" when they eventually do the deed.

For now I think their first time will be at Amy's.

If it were to happen at 4a, it would have to happen after Sheldon and Leonard aren't living together anymore.

I can't see Shamy getting it on while Leonard still lives there, even if he isn't home.

• Like 1