The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
denajeanx

The Shamy - Season 7 Positivity Thread

Don´t read shennies! That´s all! Let´s them dream the IMPOSIBLE! We know SHAMY is REAL,and the most important thing is: PENNY LOVES SHAMY, AND PENNY IS IN LOVE WITH LEONARD! (Shennies are watching another show, created in their own minds)

• Like 5

I'm not bothered by those who ship Sheldon and Penny. They have a right to like who they like, no matter how silly we may think it is. If Shenny's are always on our minds, that means there is some insecurity about how we feel about our own ship. No offense, just my opinion.

Quite frankly, in a parallel universe, I'd probably ship them too. LOL. I love their friendship so that's my reason.

Anyway, Shamy is the only couple on my radar right now so...

• Like 7

I know that should not be said, but really I don't bear the fans that persist  to speak of the couple Shenny.. indeed I hate them! Can you teach me some technique to stay calm when I must read their absurdities??? Please!!!!! How certain people are able to be so foolish and dull? Even if are Sheldon and Penny perhaps the most popular characters of the series it doesn't mean that they must be a couple, they are not them  and  will be never a couple, why they don't understand??

I understand you, it's quite disturbing. I tried reading one Shenny fanfic, and I've regretted it ever since. I still can't erase that memory from my mind, and that makes me feel uncomfortable every time I see a comment of Shenny shipper. I know they have a right to ship whoever they want, and yes I feel insecure about my ship sometimes. 

• Like 1

Guys can you suggest to me a good fanfic about shamy's first time :D or maybe most popular shamy fanfic. I've never read fanfic before.

iPhone 'den Tapatalk aracılığı ile gönderildi

Here are three of my all time favorites about their first time. They're not too long so could be good for a first time reader : )

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/8911653/1/

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/8529142/1/

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/9919444/1/

Edited by Jaime
  • Like 8

I'm not bothered by Shenny fans. I just look at what's happening on my screen--obviously not Shenny!

That being said, I did make the mistake of reading a Shenny fanfic. It really made me feel icky & not just thinking of them as a couple. They were OOC, hurting those they claimed to love, etc. It was disturbing & took a while to move on from, honestly. I'll stick with Shamy & Lenny fanfics from now on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

I've ready a Shenny fic before to see how they could twist any plot to make them wind up together...always interesting..usually OOC. But so are the Shamy smut fics I read.

It is pretty weird, can't really get on the same level as the Shennys. I love Shamy too much and the Sheldon/Penny friendship is something I like the way it is. :)

Don't let them get to ya, like shamyfanva said, watch what's on screen! Definitely not Shenny. Though, not really Shamy ATM either haha...UNTIL SEASON 8. Then all sorts of sh*t is gonna go down. (or else, writers)

Edited by tyleranne
  • Like 2

I am sure that Shamy is the history sweetest and beautiful that the authors could create, Leonard loves Penny for a long time, to change this reality would be as to twist the seven years that have told us. But at times I am afraid only that the authors can favor this WHIM of some fans, only to surprise the public. For me it would be devastating, I would cancel forever this show from my memory if an horror of this kind happened. But the whole run that they have made Sheldon and Amy till now, the kiss, the prediction of the psychic one.. everything this would not have sense if they were not sure that this couple will end together.. they know that the greatest part of the public loves Shamy, Bill Pradi has told it in an interview, therefore I am certain that it will be this way. Only I don't understand as certain people can desire such an ugly end for the characters... theirs is here only a Whim from children, for this motive I bother me.

Edited by Shamyyy^-^
  • Like 2

You guys attempted to read Shenny fan fiction. Uh huh, the truth is out ;)

God, If I ever attempted that I think I would have to bleach my eyes...

• Like 4

And then the kiss of Sheldon and Amy on YouTube has totaled more than three million of visualizations in two months! whatever video shenny's has never made a record of the kind, also this must suggest that the public adores this couple! ok.. have ended, I feel better, thanks for the support!
Edited by Shamyyy^-^
  • Like 9

And then the kiss of Sheldon and Amy on YouTube has totaled more than three million of visualizations in two months! whatever video shenny's has never made a record of the kind, also this must suggest that the public adores this couple! ok.. have ended, I feel better, thanks for the support!

And considering Shenny videos have had six years to get those kind views and haven't, when it took Shamy just two weeks... Well, I think that says everything. xD

If I ever read Shenny fic, I would have to bleach my brain. xD

• Like 8

I accidentally read one and as soon as I realized what was happening, I threw my phone like poison.

These things cannot be unseen. I have Shenny PTSD.

Hahahahahahahahaha IM DYING

I gotta admit I legitimately went out of my way to read one. I just couldn't even begin to imagine how one would go about it! I was honestly clueless. I'm not clueless anymore, but I must say I identify with your Shenny PTSD..HA. 

• Like 1

I once read a Amy/Sheldon/Penny m-rated fanfic.

and now i'm scarred for life.

• Like 7

Unfortunately, I know the one you're referring to.

Here are three of my all time favorites about their first time. They're not too long so could be good for a first time reader : )

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/8911653/1/

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/8529142/1/

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/9919444/1/

Thank you for sharing Jaime, I'm going to read them and I know I will love them because you're the one who shared the fic about ahem...the cushion :p  

Unfortunately, I know the one you're referring to.

Unfortunately I can still quote it..

Thank you for sharing Jaime, I'm going to read them and I know I will love them because you're the one who shared the fic about ahem...the cushion :p

HAHAHA ohh yeah the cushion and pill fic... No regrets there.

• Like 1

Here's the picture : http://www.seat42f.com/the-big-bang-theory-episode-7-24-photos-the-status-quo-combustion.html

Yeah, she might be hurt, but I don't know how much. If she doesn't take his words too seriously, she will not be hurt for long. It's clear that they are still together, so I'd like them to communicate in order to work things out. If his behavior is not acceptable for her, I believe she will tell him. 

I just wanna post this video again :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zl9nxIM3Vb4

I always love these videos where they talk about the relationships of the characters, and I love how Jim and Mayim are both so attached to Shamy and would find it horrible if they ever broke them up.  I'm really looking forward to seeing their take on Shamy on the season 7 DVD once the finale has aired.  Maybe it will shed some light on what they think is coming next.

Guys can you suggest to me a good fanfic about shamy's first time :D or maybe most popular shamy fanfic. I've never read fanfic before.

iPhone 'den Tapatalk aracılığı ile gönderildi

I'm still working on this, and I can't really say it's one of the best or most popular, but it WILL end in their first time, if you're interested in checking it out:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10227542/1/The-Chaos-Theory-Substantiation

It deals with the episodes in season 7, so the end will be after the finale.  I probably have about 3 or 4 chapters left, and I'm working on finishing the next one up right now.

I avoid Shenny fics like the plague.  I did accidentally stumble across one recently that I THOUGHT was Shamy at first because the description wasn't very specific.  But at least it didn't get anywhere near the dirty part yet before I realized what it was.  The writer was very angry and vindictive against Shamy/non-Shenny fans too, which was really quite bizarre.  Anyway, the thought of Penny and Sheldon together makes me want to throw up in my mouth.  ;)

I think I may have come across that on fanfiction.net...and I quickly scrolled RIGHT by it.

• Like 3

I'm still working on this, and I can't really say it's one of the best or most popular, but it WILL end in their first time, if you're interested in checking it out:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10227542/1/The-Chaos-Theory-Substantiation

I just want to note this fic is great, I've been following it from the beginning...seriously your last chapter almost KILLED me. For...certain...reasons. :)

• Like 1

I just want to note this fic is great, I've been following it from the beginning...seriously your last chapter almost KILLED me. For...certain...reasons. :)

Thank you, so much, tyleranne!  I really appreciate your reading and your comments.  The next chapter is going to be a doozy too, although it's giving me a bit of trouble at the moment and doesn't quite want to cooperate.  Hopefully I'll be able to post it before the end of the weekend.

• Like 1

Out of curiosity, I went straight to the last chapter.    :swoon:

• Like 4

Out of curiosity, I went straight to the last chapter.    :swoon:

LOL!!  Thanks, sheldorslady.  I'll take that as a compliment.  ;)

• Like 1

LOL!!  Thanks, sheldorslady.  I'll take that as a compliment.  ;)

ummmm....yes.  :girlsigh:

Edited by sheldorslady
  • Like 1

Out of curiosity, I went straight to the last chapter. :swoon:

Me, too! Lol Then went back to the beginning. It's really good! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2