The Shamy - Season 7 Positivity Thread

denajeanx

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally adore how in sync they are here as well! 

The feels this scene gave me as they removed their coats at the same time <3

33c51r5.gif

This made me think about something... Their flair to do things in synch may help them great to understand each other in bed. Maybe if they'd be aware of that, they'd do it already. LOL

I am sure they wouldn't have any issues in the bedroom. It's just that we are waiting for them to get there first. Haha. It's clear that Amy wants it but when the time comes and Sheldon is ready for it, she may end up being the one who gets scared and have him waiting a while. LOL. We'll have to wait and see how it plays out.

I am sure they wouldn't have any issues in the bedroom. It's just that we are waiting for them to get there first. Haha. It's clear that Amy wants it but when the time comes and Sheldon is ready for it, she may end up being the one who gets scared and have him waiting a while. LOL. We'll have to wait and see how it plays out.

This would be interesting to see. For example, the finale of S8 shows Sheldon so ready for coitus then Amy suddenly calls it off because of cold feet. This excites me because it's a chance for us to see his turn to be considerate and patient of her.

This would be interesting to see. For example, the finale of S8 shows Sheldon so ready for coitus then Amy suddenly calls it off because of cold feet. This excites me because it's a chance for us to see his turn to be considerate and patient of her.

OMG YES

Or how about a scene where Sheldon tells her, if she brings up living together again:

" No, because I don't want to live with my girlfriend, I want to live with my wife. Amy Farrah Fowler, will you marry me?'

It is what I always wish, Sheldon using the words "my wife"!

Ok...saw this on Tumblr originally posted by journeytohiddlestiel and thought it was a wonderful idea:

i want an episode where all 7 of the main characters go camping together, and raj has to share a tent with sheldon and amy cos they’re the only couple not planning to have sex. but then he leaves their tent cos amy is having her night terrors, and sheldon keeps talking in his sleep. plot twist, in the end, they’re the only couple that engages in anything.

And my reaction to this:

tumblr_inline_n1sip2kj731r35fz0.gif

I would love that it turned out to be Sheldon who was the one to look after her and be the one leading for their first time. I think, despite all she says, she is still this shy 14 year old girl at heart (maybe that was the first time some boy at school laughed and hurt her, and it didn't get any better until she met Sheldon), and needs the reassurance that she is beautiful and he wants her. She is actually very lucky in one respect, in that her first time will be with the love of her life - not many people can say that, and of course I'd say the same is true of him. She could have quite easily ended up with some unscrupulous type who just said what she needed to hear and was gone when he got what he wanted, and I think her 'nothing physical' declaration when they first met was her attempt to put that type off, whereas he could have ended up with a woman who freaked out or laughed when it became obvious he hadn't done this before (think of the women in Steve Carrel's flashback in the 40 Year Old Virgin).

They will get there, and it will be all they deserve and need after so long, and I am so looking forward to seeing more kisses, our shared fantasy make out scenes, their first time and their wedding day. I so hope all that will happen, and think that will be a fitting end to the show as a whole, when each of the characters has resolved the issues they all have to a greater or lesser extent (or at least resolved them as much as they ever will), and are happy and ready to move on to the next stage in their lives.

The possible title is The Mommy Observation and if it isn't about bernadette since she said she wouldn't mind having kids (until they lost Cinnamon) I really hope it's Mary that comes and sees the way Sheldon and Amy are together and she questions Sheldon's feelings toward Amy. That could be a starter for a love declaration at the end of the season. Ugh I would be so happy. But idk, the title still sounded weird to me

Edited by MariaAlbina

That's true, Chloe. I just want this to be a Shamy episode because I'm greedy as shit and people in here are Shamy fans, so I know they agree with me and I don't have to be afraid of being ripped a new one with things like "it's not all about Shamy" or "they just had two big episodes".

I DON'T CARE.

BITE ME.

Rawr.

*goes to make food*

Edited by MariaAlbina

I want Shamy to babysit Missy's baby!!

Just think about this: Sheldon is forced to babysit her child and Amy don't know anything about it. She is over at Penny's and complaining about how cold and unemotional Sheldon can be and then she goes over to talk to him and find him sitting there with the baby being all sweet and fashionated about it! And it just floors Amy!

Haha. I know its not likely cause don't think they want to bring a baby on the show but it would be a funny scene!

( I might have dropped this idea before...)

Edited by Jaime

I want Shamy to babysit Missy's baby!!

Just think about this: Sheldon is forced to babysit her child and Amy don't know anything about it. She is over at Penny's and complaining about how cold and unemotional Sheldon can be and then she goes over to talk to him and find him sitting there with the baby being all sweet and fashionated about it! And it just floors Amy!

Haha. I know its not likely cause don't think they want to bring a baby on the show but it would be a funny scene!

( I might have dropped this idea before...)

Her ovaries would really grab hold of him then, they dont have to be having sex :)