The Shamy - Season 7 Positivity Thread

denajeanx

The possible title is The Mommy Observation and if it isn't about bernadette since she said she wouldn't mind having kids (until they lost Cinnamon) I really hope it's Mary that comes and sees the way Sheldon and Amy are together and she questions Sheldon's feelings toward Amy. That could be a starter for a love declaration at the end of the season. Ugh I would be so happy. But idk, the title still sounded weird to me

YES

Omg you guys I can't properly express how bad I want this.

Edited by Maddie

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want Shamy to babysit Missy's baby!!

Just think about this: Sheldon is forced to babysit her child and Amy don't know anything about it. She is over at Penny's and complaining about how cold and unemotional Sheldon can be and then she goes over to talk to him and find him sitting there with the baby being all sweet and fashionated about it! And it just floors Amy!

Haha. I know its not likely cause don't think they want to bring a baby on the show but it would be a funny scene!

( I might have dropped this idea before...)

I want this so badly. It hurts

We haven't heard about any guest stars (and either Mary or Bev would have made head lines.)

Could it be that Penny auditions for a commercial where she plays a mom and can't get into character? So Amy and Bernie(and Raj) arrange for her to observe Moms with their young in their natural habitat (and it better not be a mommy and me happy hour. because I could see it go there...)

Or in thanks for Bernadette talking Howard out of going to space, he talks her out of trying to get pregnant right now.

Given that Jim and Mayim spent so much time travelling, they'll probably be doing smartass remarks in the background this week.

I want Shamy to babysit Missy's baby!!

Just think about this: Sheldon is forced to babysit her child and Amy don't know anything about it. She is over at Penny's and complaining about how cold and unemotional Sheldon can be and then she goes over to talk to him and find him sitting there with the baby being all sweet and fashionated about it! And it just floors Amy!

Haha. I know its not likely cause don't think they want to bring a baby on the show but it would be a funny scene!

( I might have dropped this idea before...)

They could start the episode with Amy totally wanting to care of the baby and Sheldon being against it (throw in a punchline about Amy already taking care of a giant baby, that Sheldon is oblivious to). They could mention the test tube baby Shamy was going to have and Sheldon saying how silly they were and Amy pretending to laugh. And then it turns into what was mentioned in the quote.

I wouldn't automatically discredit the possibility of guest stars. There have been many times where we did not find out about anyone guesting until tape day.

As far as Mayim, she was back on Tuesday night for the table read on Wednesday. And Jim is very capable of pulling it off with 2 days of rehearsal. He's going back to L.A today (if he's not already back)

Edited by denajeanx

Yeah, don't underestimate Jim. He's more than capable of getting his scenes down in two days. I'm sure he already has the script and has his memorizing well underway. 

It would just be a shame if Jim had to do more than one take and Kazzie be able to see the scenes again. :rolleyes:

tumblr_n1tq16fFbb1rd2ot9o2_500.jpg

"Hey Tonker Bell don’t wake up Amy alright?"

OMG. :D

tumblr_n1tq16fFbb1rd2ot9o2_500.jpg

"Hey Tonker Bell don’t wake up Amy alright?"

This picture makes me want Sheldon to kiss Amy while she's sleeping. 

After SIK, all I can think about is them kissing, making out, and having coitus. :p

Tara is again among the writers, so it is pretty sure we´ll have a lot of Amy in this episode ( hope SHAMY too!)and what about Amy´s mommy?

OMG, Tara is on the script?! May I ask how you know this? :D

She may have gotten it from the wikipedia site:

153 18 "The Mommy Observation"[23] Mark Cendrowski[24]Story: Steven Molaro, Eric Kaplan & Tara Hernandez

Teleplay: Jim Reynolds, Steve Holland & Maria Ferrari[24] March 13, 2014 4X5318[24]N/A

Don't these three usually write a lot of Shamy?? OMG I am screaming.

I agree...I really hope the information is true because if it is, this definitely has potential to be a good Shamy episode.   If it is Amy's mother returning, perhaps she oversees the two kissing (observing) and throws in her two cents worth to Amy or both.   I just can't help but think that both Jim and Mayim implied things would be progressing forward and Mayim's comment about "there may be more".  :girlwink:

Drats...I think the wiki page has residue left over from previous posts.  I think they have the wrong writers because of the PP episode that was taped.  I think they have the PP writers under Friendship Turbulence and the Friendship Turbulence writers under The Mommy Observation listing.   So I am not sure we know who the writers are after all.  :girlwah:

Drats...I think the wiki page has residue left over from previous posts.  I think they have the wrong writers because of the PP episode that was taped.  I think they have the PP writers under Friendship Turbulence and the Friendship Turbulence writers under The Mommy Observation listing.   So I am not sure we know who the writers are after all.  :girlwah:

DANG IT.

I'm still confident we're getting Shamy. I can feel it in my bones.

Oh my gawd if Sheldon and Amy were to baby sit the nephew this would be fun to see

The baby in the crib starts crying. Sheldon and Amy who are sitting in the couch and walk over to him.

"Hm. Maybe he's hungry" Sheldon looks at Amy's breasts.

"You could go to my room and breast feed him" Sheldon says as he picks up the baby

"I am not breast feeding your nephew"

Sheldon rolls his eyes "he's your nephew too" he says as he looks down at the crying infant

"Pardon?"

"Well, he's my nephew by blood and you and I are legally bonded so that makes you-" He looks up and looks startled. He's about to drop the baby but Amy rushes to Sheldon and catches the baby.

"Sheldon!"

"THE RELATIONSHIP AGREEMENT IS INVALID WHAT ARE WE"

Lol :p

Oh my gawd if Sheldon and Amy were to baby sit the nephew this would be fun to see

The baby in the crib starts crying. Sheldon and Amy who are sitting in the couch and walk over to him.

"Hm. Maybe he's hungry" Sheldon looks at Amy's breasts.

"You could go to my room and breast feed him" Sheldon says as he picks up the baby

"I am not breast feeding your nephew"

Sheldon rolls his eyes "he's your nephew too" he says as he looks down at the crying infant

"Pardon?"

"Well, he's my nephew by blood and you and I are legally bonded so that makes you-" He looks up and looks startled. He's about to drop the baby but Amy rushes to Sheldon and catches the baby.

"Sheldon!"

"THE RELATIONSHIP AGREEMENT IS INVALID WHAT ARE WE"

Lol :p

LOL!!

Maybe one more time "Don't just stand there. Take your breasts out!"