The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
denajeanx

The Shamy - Season 7 Positivity Thread

Oh there will be tongue soon enough (i hope). I have been having ridiculous shamy makeout dreams recently...steamy hot *fans self*

• Like 6

Me and Dena and Maria were discussing Sheldon trying to awkwardly put his arm around her on the couch and trying to pull one of those fake-yawn-stretches. :p :P Except he'd be 100% less cool about doing it and accidentally hit her in the face with his elbow or something.

Haha, brilliant! Like in the grease drive-in scene?

I bet Mayim would love that! ;)

I can also picture it happen with all three couples in the livingroom watching a movie, and Leonard puts his arm around Penny, followed by Howard putting his around Bernie, everything being observed by Sheldon who we get to see struggle a bit before getting his around Amy, maybe hitting her like you said!

It's really a scene you could get some great comedy from, but also being sweet at the same time!

• Like 3

I can also picture it happen with all three couples in the livingroom watching a movie, and Leonard puts his arm around Penny, followed by Howard putting his around Bernie, everything being observed by Sheldon who we get to see struggle a bit before getting his around Amy, maybe hitting her like you said!

It's really a scene you could get some great comedy from, but also being sweet at the same time!

Yes exactly! It would be so funny seeing Sheldon awkwardly moving his body and trying to discreetly get his arm around her, all the while announcing, "I'm tired" and coming up with an extravagant excuse as to why he didn't get much sleep last night. :p

• Like 5

Yes exactly! It would be so funny seeing Sheldon awkwardly moving his body and trying to discreetly get his arm around her, all the while announcing, "I'm tired" and coming up with an extravagant excuse as to why he didn't get much sleep last night. :p

Sheldon would def try #'s 1 and 5 http://youtu.be/3pdx4SeetA8

• Like 3

Me and Dena and Maria were discussing Sheldon trying to awkwardly put his arm around her on the couch and trying to pull one of those fake-yawn-stretches. :p :P Except he'd be 100% less cool about doing it and accidentally hit her in the face with his elbow or something.

And then squeezes her boob. I mean *cough*

• Like 4

IMHO - I don't know that it would be that awkward. Sheldon was pretty smooth stepping into that kiss and during the D&D role play when he says "I erotically caress your...." his voice drops and he practically purrs that sentence.  I'm not saying that Sheldon is a lady killer or anything like that, but when it comes to Amy, he has (so far) seemed to get pretty intense when things start heading in THAT direction.

Omgg, you're killing me. :wub:

• Like 1

Sheldon said filth..

IMG_2481.jpg

Aye aye sir...

• Like 3

The other guys put their arms around their ladies and then Sheldon decides he wants everyone to leave and starts making out with Amy right there in front of them. Hahaha. Okay, just having fun ;)

• Like 6

Hi! I'm a newbie here. I've been reading this for weeks now and I LOVE it and all of your comments. So I decided to finally join in. My boyfriend simply cannot listen to me drone on about Shamy anymore, I need you guys!  :cray:

• Like 4

hi guys, I have to post and run but I've thought about a dream sequence I'd love to see.

How about this scene:

-Sheldon is sleeping in his room and is suddenly awaken by giggling noises coming from the living room. He goes to the living to check it out and finds Amy and a guy(maybe Rajesh?) sitting on his spot making out.

They turn around, look at Sheldon and say: Oh Hi sheldon! you are right, this is the best spot in the couch.

Sheldon wakes up screaming: Noooo! 

You can fill in the blanks of what comes next, I haven't gotten that far ;o) maybe he goes over to Amy's and kisses her?

anyway, I'd love to see Sheldon have insecurities on where he stands with Amy because he is so darn sure of himself that he takes her for granted. Still the Shamy is my favorite couple ever :o)

forgot to add, I love the idea of Sheldon awkwardly trying to put his arm around Amy and accidentally hitting her LOL, that would be very Sheldon.

• Like 3

hi guys, I have to post and run but I've thought about a dream sequence I'd love to see.

How about this scene:

-Sheldon is sleeping in his room and is suddenly awaken by giggling noises coming from the living room. He goes to the living to check it out and finds Amy and a guy(maybe Rajesh?) sitting on his spot making out.

They turn around, look at Sheldon and say: Oh Hi sheldon! you are right, this is the best spot in the couch.

Sheldon wakes up screaming: Noooo! 

You can fill in the blanks of what comes next, I haven't gotten that far ;o) maybe he goes over to Amy's and kisses her?

anyway, I'd love to see Sheldon have insecurities on where he stands with Amy because he is so darn sure of himself that he takes her for granted. Still the Shamy is my favorite couple ever :o)

forgot to add, I love the idea of Sheldon awkwardly trying to put his arm around Amy and accidentally hitting her LOL, that would be very Sheldon.

BAM, Coitus.

• Like 5

I don't want to see Amy making out with anybody but Sheldon! Even in a dream sequence!,

Rachel, do you ever sleep? :p

• Like 1

It's getting feisty over in the SPOILER 7 thread.

I saw that. If it ain't about Lenny, Chrismo doesn't want to hear it. Poor guy must be so miserable.

• Like 6

That needs to be a t-shirt!

Let's all agree to get t-shirts made when it happens for real. LOL!

• Like 4

I don't want to see Amy making out with anybody but Sheldon! Even in a dream sequence!,

Amen to that! And I didn´t like at all the laundry scene in 7 x 11, although it was Amy´s "dream"!

Edited by Susana Alcira Cairó
  • Like 1

I just visited the spoiler thread... thank God I have control over how big an ass I allow myself to be...lol.

I liked Amy's first friendship date sweater. It was a pretty color on her. Also, I think spending some extended alone time with Raj will really make her appreciate Sheldon's more controlled and less sweaty qualities...

And I like Amy's at work pony tail. Side note: when Bernie wears her hair like that she looks like Judy Jetson, so she should keep that up.

• Like 6