The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
denajeanx

The Shamy - Season 7 Positivity Thread

Regarding earlier discussion of Amy straddling Sheldon his spot.

This is my only reason for thinking we might need some sort of uniform redesign for Amy. Her jean skirts are too restrictive. She either needs something in a jersey knit or a fuller skirt. I have to believe if she were to hoist it up for freer movement, it would chaff like crazy. And if her skirt covers his lap, and people walk in they can still fake "She was just getting something out of my eye!"

• Like 8

I loved both Amy and Sheldon in this episode, even if they weren't in much scenes together.

but now you all made me curious what is happening in the s7 thread.

I'm going in, wish me luck...

If you don't hear from me soon, enjoy the Shamy forever...

• Like 1

So I was thinking, it has been a year and a half since Amy said she had her four-year plan to marriage.  It seems to be on track (see what I did there?) but still moving a bit slow to be married in 2.5 years.  What do you guys think?  I know you guys are dying for it to get to the bedroom but how about the altar?

• Like 5

I still think her plans are going to come true.

I don't think they are moving slow anymore (for Shamy that is).

Just look at the last few episodes, things seem to have kicked in a higher gear for me. We had the SIK, we see Sheldon actually working on, and connecting more with his friends.

These are big steps, even if Amy isn't involved directly.

So yes, I expect that they will be married (or at least engaged) in 2,5 years.

• Like 2

I still think her plans are going to come true.

I don't think they are moving slow anymore (for Shamy that is).

Just look at the last few episodes, things seem to have kicked in a higher gear for me. We had the SIK, we see Sheldon actually working on, and connecting more with his friends.

These are big steps, even if Amy isn't involved directly.

So yes, I expect that they will be married (or at least engaged) in 2,5 years.

I agree about connecting more with his friends.  I actually thought him and Howard holding hands on the airplane was a good indication that Sheldon is becoming far more comfortable with physical contact.  Plus the Leonard hug is coming up.

• Like 4

I think S8 they will move extremely fast for Sheldon's taste and maybe even for the audience. Not TOO fast, (because Shamy can do whatever they want in my book

• Like 6

Regarding earlier discussion of Amy straddling Sheldon his spot.

This is my only reason for thinking we might need some sort of uniform redesign for Amy. Her jean skirts are too restrictive. She either needs something in a jersey knit or a fuller skirt. I have to believe if she were to hoist it up for freer movement, it would chaff like crazy. And if her skirt covers his lap, and people walk in they can still fake "She was just getting something out of my eye!"

I just blacked out.

• Like 7

Its interesting to me that the now famous SHAMY KISS has been mentioned in two episodes right after the V-day episode.  They aren't letting anyone forget about it.  I love that!! :D

• Like 9

Hi! I'm a newbie here. I've been reading this for weeks now and I LOVE it and all of your comments. So I decided to finally join in. My boyfriend simply cannot listen to me drone on about Shamy anymore, I need you guys!  :cray:

Hiii... Feel yourself welcome please. :girlsmile:

Hi! I'm a newbie here. I've been reading this for weeks now and I LOVE it and all of your comments. So I decided to finally join in. My boyfriend simply cannot listen to me drone on about Shamy anymore, I need you guys! :cray:

Very welcome!

I wish I could tell you that being here helps to restrain your obsession around your loved ones. But no, before you know it you'll start half of your sentences with "So we were talking in the forum...."

• Like 7

Very welcome!

I wish I could tell you that being here helps to restrain your obsession around your loved ones. But no, before you know it you'll start half of your sentences with "So we were talking in the forum...."

True story.

• Like 1

I don't want to see Amy making out with anybody but Sheldon! Even in a dream sequence!,

ok how about Sheldon having a wet dream about Amy and completely freaking out about it? I can just see Sheldon loosing his marbles over having sexual feelings.

I thought of the Amy/Rajesh nightmare sequence because there are still so many Ramy fans(which I don't get at all) so the scene would play like a nightmare kinda showing the audience how awful these two are together but I digress.

Regarding Shamy sex, I would like to see this happening:

- Sex to be initiated by Sheldon not Amy. 

-NO raunchy scenes, I would like if they keep it as sweet and pure as the characters. anything else would cheapen their characters IMO

as story lines go I'd love to see:

Sheldon being nominated for an award but losing it to someone else and looking for Amy's comfort. Maybe he would ask Amy to stay in his room until he falls sleep. Amy sits in a chair next to the bed but Sheldon says: I meant stay here right next to me.

and they both cuddle all night but don't have sex yet, this is very possible since they are both virgins.

Sheldon getting tipsy and proposing coitus to Amy but she refuses because she doesn't want to take advantage of drunk Sheldon. This will leave Sheldon both embarrassed and wanting more, and he finally understands how Amy feels waiting for so long.

that's it, I don't know how to imagine/handle the actual sex scene, I don't think they should show it but who knows. The kiss was incredible and perfect so I have trust in the writers I'm sure they will do a good job.

Amen to that! And I didn´t like at all the laundry scene in 7 x 11, although it was Amy´s "drea

The scenes with Amy and raj in her lab seemed a bit strange to me, I can't explain why but it just seemed a bit off

I completely agree with the Raj/Amy interactions, the jokes were funny but their friendship seemed a little forced. I can't believe some people want them together, no romantic chemistry at all.

• Like 6

I just rewatched the episode.

I actually enjoyed Amy's participation in last night's sex joke. It was a Ramyhow thing and it was at Leonard's expense. Also Sheldon looked seriously put out by it. He's usually so non plus about those kinds of things...

Last night should put to bed any random Ramy shipping (the AV Club reviewer is obsessed!) that might be going on. If Sheldon had scared off a viable friendship prospect for Amy, he at least would have given her a hot beverage and, at this point, he would have apologized for causing her to make the sad kitten face.

• Like 2

I FINALLY HAD A SHAMY DREAM. HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!

I was watching a new episode and Sheldon and Amy were on Amy's couch. Sheldon was carrying on and upset about something, I don't remember what but he was almost in tears. Amy was trying to reason with him when all of the sudden he snuggled his face into her neck, still whining. Then he looked up to her face, which was shocked and looked back to her neck and started kissing it. THEN, he grabbed her by the thigh and pulled her onto his lap.

AND THEN I WOKE UP. DAMMIT. It was just getting good.

Oh well.

OMGG Edna. I am so jealous.

• Like 3

As I posted before in other threads, and here too, if Amy is so starving for sex, she had some opportunities TO DO IT. I can´t belive why some people do not understand that SHE IS IN LOVE WITH SHELDON! He wants HIM, no any man, because she LOVES him!. She is playing a BIG battle since the middle of season 5 to get his man! I wish and I hope she wins!

• Like 8

First off, please remember this is the positivity thread, because I am starting to sense a little bit negativity here.

Secondly, I like Ramy, they never made me feel pathetic individualy or together. And it's unnecessary to label those who ship Ramy as Shenny shippers, that sounds biased.

I think Amy considered Raj as her gal pal, he had almost became regular member of girl's night after all, that must have helped them developing a certain degree of understanding with each other. Unlike getting along with the girls, Amy seems very bluntly and unfiltered while talking to Raj, as if they were sister and brother,always bicker with each other. Somehow that makes feel their friendship more balanced than hers with the girls.  

Edited by mothandfire
  • Like 5

First off, please remember this is the positivity thread, because I am starting to sense a little bit negativity here.

Secondly, I like Ramy, they never made me feel pathetic individualy or together. And it's unnecessary to label those who ship Ramy as Shenny shippers, that sounds biased.

I think Amy considered Raj as her gal pal, he had almost became regular member of girl's night after all, that must have helped them developing a certain degree of understanding with each other. Unlike getting along with the girls, Amy seems very bluntly and unfiltered while talking to Raj, as if they were sister and brother,always bicker with each other. Somehow that makes feel their friendship more balanced than hers with the girls.  

We were not talking about them being friends.  The point of the conversation was about them being romantically linked.  There are some that want RAMY as a couple.   I don't think you are saying you want to see them romantically involved are you?   The comment made was in direct response to a comment about people who are looking to see Ramy become a romantic couple (in other words Amy breaks up with Sheldon and becomes involved romantically with Raj).  They were referring to romance, not friendship.  Therefore I think the comment still stands.

Edited by stardustmelody