The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
denajeanx

The Shamy - Season 7 Positivity Thread

I actually do enjoy the idea of Sheldon having a nightmare that Amy and raj are together. I can see it where Sheldon walks into Amy's apartment after knocking and when she says come in, he sees Amy in Raj's arms (no kissing)

Sheldon: Amy! What are you doing?!

Amy: sorry Sheldon, but you're not giving me the affection I thought you would after our first kiss.

Then he watches Raj dip Amy before he leans in to kiss her but Sheldon wakes but screaming before their lips can touch.

That way no one has to see her kiss anyone but Sheldon, but still freak Sheldon out hahaha

• Like 5

I actually do enjoy the idea of Sheldon having a nightmare that Amy and raj are together. I can see it where Sheldon walks into Amy's apartment after knocking and when she says come in, he sees Amy in Raj's arms (no kissing)

Sheldon: Amy! What are you doing?!

Amy: sorry Sheldon, but you're not giving me the affection I thought you would after our first kiss.

Then he watches Raj dip Amy before he leans in to kiss her but Sheldon wakes but screaming before their lips can touch.

That way no one has to see her kiss anyone but Sheldon, but still freak Sheldon out hahaha

no-just-no.gif

• Like 4

I completely understand what you said and what you concerned,Star.

Just feel that being discussed here is kinda inappropriate, this is the "Positivity" thread, after all.
Also, I hope my comment has made you know that there are people ship Ramy as friend as well.

Edited by mothandfire

I completely understand what you said and what you concerned,Star.

Just feel that being discussed here is kinda inappropriate, this is the "Positivity" thread, after all.

A Shamy positivity...and that was positive for Shamy.  :girlwink:   It was in response to someone's concern about Ramy and how come there were people wanting Ramy together as a romantic couple. I was just replying to their post.  So the original post must bother you too, right?  I mean this is a thread about Shamy and positivity about them. I don't think that my posts were negative about them in the slightest.   If you wish to ship Ramy, then there are other threads for that, but this is a Shamy thread and of course I am going to defend Shamy.

Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 3

I think people who ship Ramy are likely the same people that ship Shenny.  They will look for any excuse to get Amy out of Sheldon's life and will look for ways to get Leonard hooked up with anyone but Penny as well.   I think they also feel that pathetic Raj and pathetic Amy are hard to watch so why not put them together so both could have sex all they want.  It is people that totally misinterpret Amy and don't get it.  Amy could care less about sex with anyone else.  She wants affection from Sheldon and says she wants sex, but when it comes down to it, she is scared and will be when faced with the real prospect of having sex with him.  But Sheldon is the only man for her and the only one she wants.

As I posted before in other threads, and here too, if Amy is so starving for sex, she had some opportunities TO DO IT. I can´t belive why some people do not understand that SHE IS IN LOVE WITH SHELDON! He wants HIM, no any man, because she LOVES him!. She is playing a BIG battle since the middle of season 5 to get his man! I wish and I hope she wins!

Ditto to all of these; I didn't mean to sound negative at all about Raj and Amy appearing in scenes together. What I mean is that romantically, I just don't see anything happening between these two characters. Just pairing them together because they both feel lonely/sex deprived is a very sad story line; I don't oppose their friendship at all just them having sex just because they're horny. 

Also I agree that Amy is head over heels IN LOVE with Sheldon, it goes against every fiber in her body to be with any other man than Sheldon. Also if Sheldon was ever to get intimate with someone, it's Amy who he wants nobody else. I think when it happens it will be so beautiful I will cry.

• Like 2

Please don't be too agressive, Star.

I think I've made it very clear that I'm a Shamy romantic shipper, and I like Ramy as friend.

Honestly, I don't even know there are people out there who ship Ramy as a couple. 

So, let's go back to peace, shall we?

Edited by mothandfire

no-just-no.gif

exactly, never really showing a kiss, just implying. But it's too much for Shelly's heart and he wakes up in a sweat. Now that I think about it, it might also be too much for us Shamy shipper's hearts :o)

exactly, never really showing a kiss, just implying. But it's too much for Shelly's heart and he wakes up in a sweat. Now that I think about it, it might also be too much for us Shamy shipper's hearts :o)

I'm a huge Shamy shipper but don't think it would be too much on my 'Shamy shipper heart' it would simply make Sheldon think that Amy believes she is missing something in their relationship because of his lack of affection and when he confronts her about the dream, (maybe even looks around to see if Raj is there lol) she tells him it was just that. A dream. It would never happen and she's with him because she wants to be and blah blah blah. Then Sheldon says 'good' and then kisses her.

All my scenarios end well for The Shamy.

Edited by MariaAlbina
  • Like 5

I'm a huge Shamy shipper but don't think it would be too much on my 'Shamy shipper heart' it would simply make Sheldon think that Amy believes she is missing something in their relationship because of his lack of affection and when he confronts her about the dream, she tells him it was just that. A dream. It would never happen and she's with him because she wants to be and blah blah blah. Then Sheldon says 'good' and then kisses her.

Understatement much? :p

• Like 6

I'm a huge Shamy shipper but don't think it would be too much on my 'Shamy shipper heart' it would simply make Sheldon think that Amy believes she is missing something in their relationship because of his lack of affection and when he confronts her about the dream, she tells him it was just that. A dream. It would never happen and she's with him because she wants to be and blah blah blah. Then Sheldon says 'good' and then kisses her.

All of them end well. And I think your idea is fantastic.

• Like 1

I love coming back from my day and reading this. :)

I love this scenario! I'm really hoping for an ILY... a kiss would be icing on the cake.

Sidenote: Thanks for welcoming me in!

• Like 4

awwwww  I love it, perfect ending maria, I can see the scene playing in my head.

who do you guys think will say "I love you" first Sheldon or Amy? 

For those who don't know, we came up with a name for a kissing scenario we badly want to happen.

Kevin = this scenario:

Sheldon says or does something really touching and sweet that warms Amy's twaddle (Like an ILY). She's so overwhelmed that she leans in and kisses him. She quickly pulls away, embarrassed, chastising herself, maybe even saying, "Sorry." They look at each other a minute. Then Sheldon leans in and kisses her back.

:wub:

I will shave my head if this happens.

I think Sheldon almost has to say it first, because we already pretty much know that Amy loves him. And it will be a much more exciting moment if he says it first.

Sheldon-initiated things are awesome haha.

Awwww that would be beautiful!!!! That is one of those posts that make my heart skip a beat. <3 What a beautiful mental image just before I go to sleep!!! Thank you Maddie!!! :)

• Like 2

I hope this happens so you have to shave your head.

I might look good bald. You never know lolol.

• Like 4

We want pictures of baldness!!

Um.. well I will just find a picture of a bald chick off Google. You will never know it's me!!! >:D

• Like 1

Um.. well I will just find a picture of a bald chick off Google. You will never know it's me!!! >:D

we know what you look like, Maddie. hahahaha

we know what you look like, Maddie. hahahaha

Damn it. The only flaw in an otherwise perfect plan.

• Like 4