The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
denajeanx

The Shamy - Season 7 Positivity Thread

Sheldon says or does something really touching and sweet that warms Amy's twaddle (Like an ILY). She's so overwhelmed that she leans in and kisses him. She quickly pulls away, embarrassed, chastising herself, maybe even saying, "Sorry." They look at each other a minute. Then Sheldon leans in and kisses her back.

I think Sheldon almost has to say it first, because we already pretty much know that Amy loves him. And it will be a much more exciting moment if he says it first.

Sheldon-initiated things are awesome haha.

I keep trying to picture this scenario. Would they be standing up? Sitting down? On a couch? On a bed (his or hers)?

Even if Sheldon doesn't say ILY, but says something nice, I would still love a moment like this.

I like that they're finally showing Sheldon "working on it". Hugging Leonard, holding Howard's hand, KISSING Amy, ect... I am confident something's going to happen in the finale or penultimate episode of the season. And a scene like the one mentioned would be AMAZING.

• Like 8

I'm loving the Kevin! thanks for clarifying for us newbies because I had no idea what it was :p I also agree Sheldon should say ILY first, If he says ILY and leans in for a kiss my heart might explode from so many feels LOL

• Like 3

Guys I've been dying for a Shamy dream, but what I got instead was a Jodd dream! Jim and Todd @[email protected] I dont remember the details but they were in some kind of fight or drama but they made up and I remember things being really sweet xD

• Like 4

Guys I've been dying for a Shamy dream, but what I got instead was a Jodd dream! Jim and Todd @[email protected] I dont remember the details but they were in some kind of fight or drama but they made up and I remember things being really sweet xD

I had a shamy dream recently. They were sitting on the couch waiting for everyone to show up for pizza night and next thing i know they were making out, like really into it. Then the door opens and it's Lenny, penny grabs Leonard and shuts the door both shocked. Shamy stops for a second and Amy asks if he heard anything, he shakes his head no and they keep going at it. Sheldons hand was caressing Amys thigh...so hotttt.
  • Like 7

I had a Shamy dream last night.  Sheldon got home from his trip.  Amy was sitting down and when he walked by she turned her face up for a kiss hello.  He thought about it for a couple of seconds but gave her a kiss.  He hesitated because he was self-conscious that some of the gang was nearby.

• Like 6

Fuck you all and your beautiful Shamy dreams.

Boy. That escalated quickly.

• Like 3

Boy. That escalated quickly.

I know...damn.

Apparently i liked my dream a little too much bc i was told that i was making moaning noises when i was asleep.

• Like 3

For those who don't know, we came up with a name for a kissing scenario we badly want to happen.

Kevin = this scenario:

Sheldon says or does something really touching and sweet that warms Amy's twaddle (Like an ILY). She's so overwhelmed that she leans in and kisses him. She quickly pulls away, embarrassed, chastising herself, maybe even saying, "Sorry." They look at each other a minute. Then Sheldon leans in and kisses her back.

Thanks for the explanation, was so confused for a second.

Bring on the Kevin!!

• Like 4

Hi! I'm a newbie here. I've been reading this for weeks now and I LOVE it and all of your comments. So I decided to finally join in. My boyfriend simply cannot listen to me drone on about Shamy anymore, I need you guys! :cray:

I understand. My boyfriend is unspoiled and even though I'm dying to discuss everything... I'm not cruel enough to ruin it for him. Same situation with my officemates.

Welcome to the party!! :)

• Like 1

517f22847ba10c9c8c03e15d70f7148f.jpg

Not anymore (;

Well they can still beckon her.  But yes, at least now she has used his lips, not just him using them.  Thank you,writers!   Now they need more use! :girlwink:

• Like 3

Kevin means scenario? Can't we call it a Big Bang? LOL!

Kevin is the name of ONE of the many scenarios that Maddie and I made up.

There's like 10 different ones with random names.

We were literally up until 3 in the morning crying laughing over these names :laugh:

Edited by MariaAlbina
  • Like 1

I have gathered that there is a high probability that 7x20 will be a big Shamy episode based from Mayim's interview. Is this the script for it?

Bh-9OJnCYAA6u8O.jpg

Nothing. Was just kinda surprised that Tara won't be in it. 

• Like 1

Tara is a "Amy" writer if you want to label her, which I prefer not to do.

I think all writers can write for each character. And Amy scenes are very different from Shamy scenes.

• Like 1

Tara is a "Amy" writer if you want to label her, which I prefer not to do.

I think all writers can write for each character. And Amy scenes are very different from Shamy scenes.

I'm all about labeling people. Tara is an Amy writer, Maddie is a shower sex-scene fanatic, I am a heteroflexibel for Mayim, EVERYBODY GETS A LABEL.

• Like 3

I'm all about labeling people. Tara is an Amy writer, Maddie is a shower sex-scene fanatic, I am a heteroflexibel for Mayim, EVERYBODY GETS A LABEL.

• Like 2

awwwww  I love it, perfect ending maria, I can see the scene playing in my head.

who do you guys think will say "I love you" first Sheldon or Amy? 

I hope it's Sheldon. I think it would make most sense, it's clear Amy does love him but she isn't going to say it first because she doesn't want to scare him off... haha.

• Like 4

Wanmeii, Bill Prady is on the script as is Steve Holland.   Bill was the brain child in creating Amy so I suspect he will be the story teller for Amy/Shamy story in this one and Steve Holland has done a lot of her dialog in the past.   Also Jim Reynolds and Eric Kaplan both have written for Amy.  So I think she is well covered, even if Tara isn't on the script.  Tara is known for writing for Amy, but so is Bill.   We do know there are Shamy scenes but whether they are the A, B or C story remains to be seen. 

Wil Wheaton tweeted yesterday that he was in scenes with Kaley and Johnny so we know there are Lenny scenes with him, but again, we don't know if it is the A story, B story or even C story.   They clearly have something that they have for Raj/Howard/Bernie as well.

I am okay with whatever they do, and am just happy we will get some Shamy moments.   I am betting they are either A or B story given Mayim's comments. It sounds like it is a more sizable story.

• Like 3

It's going to be a lonnggggg wait until Tuesday.

More like Wednesday morning at 4.

• Like 2