The Shamy - Season 7 Positivity Thread

denajeanx

http://youtu.be/N7wJbqJbssQ

ohhh Jim/Craig predicted the kissing. Hopefully they go on a vacation and get snowed in ;)

I definitely missed wherever he was talking about a kiss because I was too busy dying from the adorable way Jim talked about his grandmas...seriously, could he be any more sweet?! "Watch your mouth, watch your mouth...that's my grandma" and "I didn't look at grandma like that."

• Like 3

I'll be your Shamymate...........

Wheeeeee.... bty.gif!!!!!! I'm so glad, YAY!!!! Be careful though, your Shamymate makes incredibly many english mistakes :girlhide:

Hey guys~! Since people are sharing awesome shamy fics, i thought i'd share mine as well: https://m.fanfiction.net/u/2594132/

please let me know what you think~! :D

Oh, I read it and loved it. Your writing is very good :girlsmile: .

I like to think the sexual tension has been going on for some time now. The train kiss came out of massive sexual tension on Sheldon's part I think, and now it's just building until it inevitably blows. They may not have felt it at the same time together before the train kiss but am sure they felt it separately. For Sheldon, I'd say the first time he felt it was lying on the couch watching Amy examine him in her Star Trek uniform. ..I'm sure that did it. As for Amy-I don't know but imagine she's felt it more than she could count.

This reminds me of the scene from "The Closet":

Amy: No, it isn't...

Sheldon: Don't!

The atmosphere there kills me. Just love when they bicker a little.  :girlhaha: 

• Like 5

I shares a link and posts a status on facebook about TBBT almost everyday and my friends started mocking me for being such a fanatic. 

TBBT is really my source of happiness, I should not care about what other people say.

Edited by Jiab Pattira
  • Like 3

I shares a link and posts a status on facebook about TBBT almost everyday and my friends started mocking me for being such a fanatic. 

TBBT is really my source of happiness, I should not care about what other people say.

Totally. I do that too, so that even other Shamy fangirl told me, I was being too obsessed. She did mean it good, of course. But when we are happy, who cares why?! Hahaha... And Shamy is absolutely worth it, to be/to appear a crazy fanatic :girlwink: .

• Like 4

Wheeeeee.... bty.gif!!!!!! I'm so glad, YAY!!!! Be careful though, your Shamymate makes incredibly many english mistakes :girlhide:

Oh, I read it and loved it. Your writing is very good :girlsmile: .

This reminds me of the scene from "The Closet":

Amy: No, it isn't...

Sheldon: Don't!

The atmosphere there kills me. Just love when they bicker a little.  :girlhaha: 

Which episode is this?

LOL "if he watched the show he'd know, this wouldn't happen..." <--about Sheldon making out. How things have changed :icon_cheesygrin:

And yes, Christmas special where they get snowed in and "one things leads to another" hooo!

Is this the one from this past Christmas?

I'm still trying to catch up on seasons 5-7.  :icon_cheesygrin:

I just wanted to share and elaborate this Shamy idea that is going around on tumblr right now, cause it's so freakin cute!

How The big bang theory should end:

We get to see a few years into the future where it's in the middle of the night and Amy and Sheldon are sleeping beside each other in bed, when suddently from outside the door :

*knock knock knock* daddy!

Sheldon gets out of bed.

Amy murmurs "Let him finish"

Sheldon says "I know" as he smiles and goes to open the door.

We fade out. The end.

Tumblr link please!!!

I just wanted to share and elaborate this Shamy idea that is going around on tumblr right now, cause it's so freakin cute!

We get to see a few years into the future where it's in the middle of the night and Amy and Sheldon are sleeping beside each other in bed, when suddently from outside the door :

Sheldon gets out of bed.

We fade out. The end.

omg cutest thing ever! I so want this to happen :)

• Like 1

Sheldon gets out of bed.

We fade out. The end.

OMG. That is so beautiful. I would die a million times over.

• Like 1

Sheldon gets out of bed.

We fade out. The end.

IT IS SWEET AND LOVELY! BUT IN MY MIND, SHAMY FIRST BORN IS A GIRL! I DON´T KNOW WHY, BUT SINCE 4 X 1 I ALWAYS THINK ABOUT A GIRL AS SHAMY "OVERLORD"!

• Like 7

IT IS SWEET AND LOVELY! BUT IN MY MIND, SHAMY FIRST BORN IS A GIRL! I DON´T KNOW WHY, BUT SINCE 4 X 1 I ALWAYS THINK ABOUT A GIRL AS SHAMY "OVERLORD"!

See I've always thought twins when I think of Shamy children - one boy, one girl. Being symmetrical of course!  :biggrin: 

• Like 4

Boy/girl twins!  And the girl is similar to Missy in behavior.  That would throw him for a loop!